Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212542 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kpokiri:
Hello wonderful people in the house

Please i need a step by step guide on how to track the status of my visa application on the UKVI website

The wait is killing....

Biometric since 23rd December, IKJ TLS

urgent response pls..Thanks
Reports like this dampen spirit o, how on earth will you not have received any decision since 23rd and you didn’t send mail or call. This Ikeja can be scary sha!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:
Reports like this dampen spirit o, how on earth will you not have received any decision since 23rd and you didn’t send mail or call. This Ikeja can be scary sha!

Are you also Ikeja?
What date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Greathand01:
They put £4000 pounds there

If you are working with an agent confirm this amount from the agent. But if they stated 4000pounds then it is 4000pounds. What course are you going for?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Edunrybaba post=109836799]

Are you also Ikeja? Yes I’m Ikeja. Jan 10, today makes 15th working days. I sent paid mail earlier today. January intake has no more time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by motunabby(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:

My dear I tell you. Did biometrics since Dec 31st too at VI ...since then nothing o
Although I later got NSF along the line but nothing was asked to be submitted.... I later sent a paid mail on 2 diff occasions n was told it's under consideration. It's tiring really ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gladesh: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
No, I haven't

toshibazaram:

Have you sent a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
motunabby:

My dear I tell you. Did biometrics since Dec 31st too at VI ...since then nothing o
Although I later got NSF along the line but nothing was asked to be submitted.... I later sent a paid mail on 2 diff occasions n was told it's under consideration. It's tiring really ��

It can be excruciating to be honest, I hope you are not for January intake sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations! How did you go about the 20hr layover? Did the airline put you in a hotel ?

kennykale:
Guys …. I can’t shout o.

Just Landed in Heathrow now.

Airline- Egypt Air. 21hr layover in Cairo(best part of the trip)

Experience with Immigration - Spent less than 3mins with the immigration.

Immigration officer- why are you following her? Are you together?
My wife - that’s my husband
Me- laughed and said she’s my wife and I follow her every where.
Immigration officer- laughed too and said ok.
We gave him our passports and documents, he returned the documents without looking at them and held the passports.
Immigration officer - what happened to your passport ? Is it washing machine?
My wife - no it fell into a bowl of water.
Immigration officer- why are you here?
My wife- to study
Immigration officer- what school and course?
My wife - she answered
While he was talking he was just laughing and he already scanned her passport.
Immigration officer- where did you school in Nigeria? Abuja or Lagos?
My wife - Abeokuta
Immigration officer laughed then said put your thumb here and he stamped her passport then faced me. Scanned my passport and said…
Immigration officer- Do you know how your wife will get the BRPs?
Me- Yes
Immigration officer- put your thumb here. Then he stamps my passport and said welcome and enjoy your stay.

No documents was checked. Not even the BRP letter or vaccine card. He didn’t even ask about the locator form or day 2 test. The officer was just all smiles and jokes.

I pray we all experience this kind of easy on our journey.

This land will Favour us.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:

It’s a crazy wait,
Because every single second of the day your mind is always on It.
Except when you are sleeping

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi nairaland family,

Does anyone know if London Metropolitan University waives IELTS for waec. A cousin has just received a conditional offer and has been requested to provide Ielts result. We are thinking of writing to the school to seek for waiver.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by motunabby(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:

I am ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joideviv(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:

What about me, 15/11, 1 NSF with no request. The good thing is that it has been transferred to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tilebabs: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
donogaga:
I just checked now, Application transferred to VAC. I am so so so excited.

TLS Ikeja January 6th.

Pls I can you give me the site so I can track our application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
joideviv:

What about me, 15/11, 1 NSF with no request. The good thing is that it has been transferred to VAC
omo! Nah legendary application be that o, 15th of November?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wow! and I thought mine was bad since 15/12, meanwhile person don apply since 15/11 nothing till now, they did not even request for anything, yet they went on vacation while on your application, ah! then make I go sleep now, hope dey wella.....and all of you that your own has not even reach 15 working days yet you are here complaining please learn from this experience and be patient o....it will end in praise grin
joideviv:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jan 7th TLS Abuja…… collection mail received
Will share good news soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyankemiAMO: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Has any ikeja tls 7th Jan gotten collection mail or has your application moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Mrbellz2587 post=109836923][/quote]

What was the paid mail response you sent?
D
Have they replied you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Exoticmm:
Congratulations! How did you go about the 20hr layover? Did the airline put you in a hotel ?

Yes.. A 4star hotel.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations in advance.

sweetoma:
Jan 7th TLS Abuja…… collection mail received
Will share good news soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Edunrybaba:

What was the paid mail response you sent?
D
Have they replied you?
Not yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
For free? What of feeding etc ? Might consider using them o. Cos the fare is very affordable. Also was your luggage received in good condition?

kennykale:

Yes.. A 4star hotel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:
Not yet

I believe they would have made decision at ukvi. TLS Ikeja can be so slow in processing mail collection too..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Edunrybaba:

I believe they would have made decision at ukvi. TLS Ikeja can be so slow in processing mail collection too..
Very disgusting center to use!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mrbellz2587:
Very disgusting center to use!

Smiles. It is well. Regardless, it shall end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.