Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216916 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
bali233:

If you are working with an agent confirm this amount from the agent. But if they stated 4000pounds then it is 4000pounds. What course are you going for?
I am doing it myself, applied and got the admission myself. Going for Public health.. What of you.
Please can you guide me on how to get CAS, though I am still waiting for commonwealth decision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Subarg: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please someone should answer before tension kills someone. I've sent paid mail today. Will give update

Wahabuuu:
Jan 24th Priority people either Ikeja TLS or vi TLS any hope ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheLasyBuddha: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello,

I may be going to the UK for a one-year MSc programme; fully-funded and with living stipends. Can my spouse apply as a dependent under me?

Also, the scholarship wants awardees to return back to their home countries. There is a very huge chance of me getting a job and a Tier 2 due to my degree, which is on the shortage list, is there any implication for not returning or switching to a Tier 2 Visa?

Cc: Justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Greathand01:
I am doing it myself, applied and got the admission myself. Going for Public health.. What of you.
Please can you guide me on how to get CAS, though I am still waiting for commonwealth decision.

Are you May or October intake? You can get CAS 2 months before resumption date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
bali233:

Are you May or October intake? You can get CAS 2 months before resumption date
September intake.. okay boss...do one need the statement of account of account to apply for CAS, or tution deposit alone is fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vicxxy10:
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
Hello house,
I booked an air ticket with KLM for next week and I just received a mail that I need a transit visa. I am a little confused about the process. Anyone that has traveled recently with KLM with similar encounter should kindly drop his/her contact.
Thank you.
check this thread..part 6. It is not difficult to obtain. People have gone through the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
kennykale:

Yellow fever vaccination card.

Any federal medical centre or even at the airport
yellow card is not a requirement to go to UK, abi is this an egypt air thing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ademiju262: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please any update on January 7th TLS Ikeja
Reg closing on Feb 4th
Help a friend today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Harbioula:

You should have sought for advise before booking that. You can only board KLM if you have France VISA or Country's passport that can enter france without VISA. You need to cancel n request for refund. Maybe other Gurus sabi alternative sha
Thank you. I’ve seen people discussing about transit visa here and I didn’t see any big deal in it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oggg:

It’s for egypt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ademiju262:
Please any update on January 7th TLS Ikeja
Reg closing on Feb 4th
Help a friend today

Send a paid mail to know your application status.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Visa Alert
Biometrics 17th Dec TLS VI
No NSF
Collection Mail 31st January

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uulove(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oggg:

You need a yellow card if you are transiting through another African country. You can get it at the airport for about 7k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Greathand01:
September intake.. okay boss...do one need the statement of account of account to apply for CAS, or tution deposit alone is fine

You need both.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by VBComm: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
BolaT53:
Visa Alert
No NSF

Hello, please, could you reach out at rescuejibiaproject@gmail.com? I need your help; I chose the keep my passport option. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
At last Bolat53....congrates o, the wait no b here....
BolaT53:
Visa Alert
No NSF

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyberbullly(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
BolaT53:
Visa Alert
No NSF

Wow 17th. Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
please I need to keep my uncle calm please. My female cousin got her CAS this January and applied for her visa 10 days ago, though she has started classes online last week, but her father is freaking out.

I told him that he shouldn't worry that his daughter will hear from the embassy within 15 working days ( please don't blame me ooh. I didn't know what else to tell him).

Gurus in the house, now that is 10 working days that she applied should I advice her to send the embassy paid mail with the hope that they might speed up the process so she can get response within the 15 working days that I told my uncle?

Please I need your advice on what to do at this moment. The man dey my neck ni. The daughter no too send though na very calm girl by nature.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Staystrong1986: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
BolaT53:
Visa Alert
No NSF

Did you get a NSF mail? Or why did it take over 26 working days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oggg:
check this thread..part 6. It is not difficult to obtain. People have gone through the process
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Staystrong1986:

Did you get a NSF mail? Or why did it take over 26 working days?

I said no NSF my passport Carries 7th of January as that’s when a decision was made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chijiuche: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
I got admission to University of Nottingham to study an MBA.

I applied to pay for school using form A since 18th January via https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng.. I heard Keystone Bank is faster so I applied through the account domicile with Keystone attaching all required evidence.

As at now, application is still showing 'Submitted' stating that bank needs to validate the application. I have contacted the bank, they mention there must be approval from the government before they will proceed.

I dont know what to do next.

Elders in the house, please advise me on what to do....I have barely two weeks to resume my study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good evening, I sent a paid mail to UKVIan email earlier today.

Here's the response I got from them, please what does it mean?

"
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone."

Kindly help interpret this asap.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeeJay1477:

"
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone."

Thanks

When was your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dbty(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
kennykale:

It’s for egypt

Yellow card for egypt is strange o.

My wife was fully vaccinated
The only document she provided were day2 test(lateral flow for 9 pounds) ,passenger locator form.period
She even had an over night lay over in Cairo.
She traveled on 18th January , 2022.
Could the rule have changed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sabrrr: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Subarg:
Please someone should answer before tension kills someone. I've sent paid mail today. Will give update

Had my biometrics on the 24th as well (VI tls) the tracker is still showing it’s at DMC. I haven’t heard anyone who did priority with a visa decision yet tho.

Has your paid email been replied ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Orjforlife: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️

All praise and thanks to God Almighty for all Glory belongs to Him.

Application to Ulster: 1st of September

Conditional offer: 3rd of September

Unconditional offer: 7th of October

Precas interview: 3rd of November

Cas shield: 8th of November
(my old passport was to expire in August 2022 and immediately I put my passport details on my CAs shield, I received a notification from the CAs team to upload details of a renewed passport as I won’t be given CAs with a passport that will expire before the end of my studies…I had to quickly reach out to people and got a new passport within 2 weeks)

Also, I have only 1 past visa refusal which I declared to the school at the initial stage of my application and I was made to understand that Ulster’s compliance interview is only done for people with 2 or more past refusals so it was really surprising when my CAS shield was at 55% and got a mail from school on the 6th of December stating that the CAS team had scheduled a compliance interview with me cos of my past visa refusal in 2018.

Compliance interview: 10th of December

CAS:16th of December

Visa application: 20th of December

Biometric: 29th of December (walk in…slept at Ikeja tls for 4days…story for another day)

Application moved to DMC: 29th of December

Application received at DMC: 29th of December

NSF mail: 17th of January..I have 11years study gap but eco only requested for my most recent work or education reference

Submission of additional document: 19th of January and sent another document on the 22nd of January

Application moved to Vac: 28th of January

Collection mail: 28th of January (very late at night)

Passport pick up: 31st of January

Documents submitted: Pof, Tb cert, Neco, Bsc cert and Cas

I wish everyone still waiting for their visas the grace of speed and huge testimony.

God bless us all.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheLasyBuddha:
Hello,

I may be going to the UK for a one-year MSc programme; fully-funded and with living stipends. Can my spouse apply as a dependent under me?

Also, the scholarship wants awardees to return back to their home countries. There is a very huge chance of me getting a job and a Tier 2 due to my degree, which is on the shortage list, is there any implication for not returning or switching to a Tier 2 Visa?

Cc: Justwise
Most fully funded Scholarships have Thier Terms and Conditions, that you accept and sign into.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sabrrr: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeeJay1477:

"

Thanks

It simply means decision has been made. I think you’ll have to chill till you’re asked to be present for collection.(collection mail).

Please was it a priority service, if yes when was your biometrics? Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sabrrr:

It simply means decision has been made. I think you’ll have to chill till you’re asked to be present for collection.(collection mail).

Please was it a priority service, if yes when was your biometrics? Thanks �

Standard since December 16th, NSF on 5th January

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.