Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210983 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2022
AlphaUno:

It won't raise any eyebrows as long as you really got a new job. I mean who gets upgraded and won't want to update his or her level?
What about someone who finished service 2018 but haven’t been formally employed till date but started doing MSc in 2021 but is affected by ASUU strike and wants to do another MSc in uk... how best can such person avoid nsf mails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Daempireboss: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2022
anayolity:

Bro that's what i have done.

Lincoln, sunderland, derby, ARU, Northumbria.

I just tire sad sad

Ur work experience must be strong in the relevant area. If u don’t hv good experience,
I advise u apply for a PgD program. U will get .
Ulster uni wi gv u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Bature45:
Please anyone on Bedfordshire conditional offer...how did you go about 65% upfront fee...help a brother

Brother I had a conditional offer too.. but many people here saying Bedforshire isn't worth it..

Still looking for the answer,

But that money big sha

I'm now chasing Cumbria, chester and hu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Ese011:
Please avoid university of bedfordshire. my cousin is there and she is regretting it seriously.

Boss please can you help me with reasons why your cousin is regretting the school University of Bedfordshire. from my research it's a nice place plus they are stepping up their practices.

Or please link me with your cousin via mail plssssss
Help a brother..

The reason I why I'm okay with their 65% deposit is that:
It's my family that will pay this first payment. Once I'm there na me go continue my fees.. so if 65% is already paid it will give me enof time to focus on study rather than put me in struggle to meet up a higher fees..

Abeg make una reason with me

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Please at what stage will one defer an admission to the next intake
Is it after getting unconditional offer or after paying tuition deposit or when exactly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Please do you know the exact amount for adults and children.
I just want to prepare cos I will soon make payment.

OJURONGBE1:

It is during visa application.
Once you fill the form, move it to payment page.
It will be calculated by the UKVi automatically.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chaw: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Guys it seems you need to have done tuberculosis test and also have the proof of funds to apply for Salford’s CAS now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Thank you for your response..

hayesconcept:
Yes you can get it back it up with wedding pics etc and if you are still in doubt go and do an affidavit to make it official. Ire oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2022
This is quite appreciated. God bless you

quote author=hosey post=111804657]

A church/Islamic marriage certificate is enough. That is what my spouse used. You can then support it by doing an affidavit. Check the affidavit format attached. If you are Christian, don't put the number 4 statement. Only include Number 4 statement for an Islamic marriage certificate.

Don't waste your time and resources with court marriage. Some people even go to the extent of bribing authorities just to get Ikoyi court marriage for travel. UK does not care about court weddings.

Religious marriage is recognised in UK.

In addition to the Islamic or church marriage certificate, for a dependant visa add marriage pictures and other proof you and your spouse's relationship is subsisting such as living together evidence with you and your wife's name on the tenancy agreement or any residence, WhatsApp and Facebook chat, hotel booking, honey moon e.t.c[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Please fellas, how long does it take De Montfort Uni to give offer
It’s taking too long biko... about a month now.
Someone please respond.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Ugmama:
Can one Wed in UK within two months of arrival in UK?

Do you know the person back in Nigeria? Do you have proof of your relationship, communication and living together?

If you just met the person in UK within two months of arrival in UK and no proof then it looks like a sham marriage to me. You might be jailed as it looks suspicious and get deported. If you must marry, then have proof of your communication and travelling together, living together (having your names in tenancy agreement and utility bills) for considerable time.

Dont waste your future because of paper. Those oyibo will force you to do things. They sleep with animals (dogs). They will cheat on you but you cant do anything because of paper. They will tell you to sleep with their freind as they see black men as sex machine. If you refuse, the will divorce and send you packing and lie against you that you deceived them.

Ensure your partner genuinely love you or you can get divorced when you eventually make it taking all your properties and children.
The family (even Nigerian families that have paper) will have a stereotype that you married their child because of paper. You won't be able to do anything in the marriage and you will be controlled. Ensure the partner initiate the marriage and the family accepts you so you will be in control.

There are many other ways to have legal paper. Do not make a mistake of marrying wrong just because of paper. You can even get murdered for selfish reasons and no one will support you as you are just a black man. Have dignity and dont be a tool of the white old women. You deserve to marry a woman in her prime with young beauty, character and religious to secure your kids and your legacy.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Mablove:
This is quite appreciated. God bless you

quote author=hosey post=111804657]

A church/Islamic marriage certificate is enough. That is what my spouse used. You can then support it by doing an affidavit. Check the affidavit format attached. If you are Christian, don't put the number 4 statement. Only include Number 4 statement for an Islamic marriage certificate.

Don't waste your time and resources with court marriage. Some people even go to the extent of bribing authorities just to get Ikoyi court marriage for travel. UK does not care about court weddings.

Religious marriage is recognised in UK.

In addition to the Islamic or church marriage certificate, for a dependant visa add marriage pictures and other proof you and your spouse's relationship is subsisting such as living together evidence with you and your wife's name on the tenancy agreement or any residence, WhatsApp and Facebook chat, hotel booking, honey moon e.t.c

You are welcome. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2022
mcafeez:

Thanks so much for this information.

You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sleekbabz(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2022
An attachment should come with that mail

Check properly and you'll find a pdf containing your offer

yommexe:
Hello House,

Please after waiting for ages for derby to send unconditional offer attached below is the message I got

Please does this connote having unconditional offer or they’re still cooking something ?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Pls when can January intake starts to apply?
Any one applying to
University of Sussex
East Anglia
Plymouth?
Pls let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cassiedee:

Please, what does the payment plan looks like? And have you gone for the pre-cas interview?...any idea on specific questions they can ask?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JesuisMoha: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please can anyone with an idea share, how much in naira equivalent did they pay for both visa fee and IHS for a two-year course? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyjoe26: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
I sent a mail.
Love to talk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyeyemidesign: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello guys, please can I use a domiciliary (dollar) account for Proof of funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hello guys

I mistakenly paid my tb test into lagos account, but I booked appointment in Abuja

Please what can be done at this point?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by waxdebo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please which city or town is closer to Edinburgh that a couple can stay
Gloriyah:

Use ‘rightmove’ to check for accommodations in Edinburgh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
hodley007:
Please i need the contact of the guy fir Uniben transcript. God bless
quote author=johnsonm2g post=110575585] check your email I have sent the guy's number to contact for the transcript
I want to speed up my transcript collection from Uniben too.
Reach out to me, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrMash(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
CamelCase:

Boss please can you help me with reasons why your cousin is regretting the school University of Bedfordshire. from my research it's a nice place plus they are stepping up their practices.

Or please link me with your cousin via mail plssssss
Help a brother..

The reason I why I'm okay with their 65% deposit is that:
It's my family that will pay this first payment. Once I'm there na me go continue my fees.. so if 65% is already paid it will give me enof time to focus on study rather than put me in struggle to meet up a higher fees..

Abeg make una reason with me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrMash:

September Intake?

Yes boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Briton8:
Howdy here,I received an offer from Derby,didn't see anything about discount.Is there a WhatsApp or telegram group one can be added to for Derby intakes

according to them they have discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
hosey:

Do you know the person back in Nigeria? Do you have proof of your relationship, communication and living together?

If you just met the person in UK within two months of arrival in UK and no proof then it looks like a sham marriage to me. You might be jailed as it looks suspicious and get deported. If you must marry, then have proof of your communication and travelling together, living together (having your names in tenancy agreement and utility bills) for considerable time.

Dont waste your future because of paper. Those oyibo will force you to do things. They sleep with animals (dogs). They will cheat on you but you cant do anything because of paper. They will tell you to sleep with their freind as they see black men as sex machine. If you refuse, the will divorce and send you packing and lie against you that you deceived them.

Ensure your partner genuinely love you or you can get divorced when you eventually make it taking all your properties and children.
The family (even Nigerian families that have paper) will have a stereotype that you married their child because of paper. You won't be able to do anything in the marriage and you will be controlled. Ensure the partner initiate the marriage and the family accepts you so you will be in control.

There are many other ways to have legal paper. Do not make a mistake of marrying wrong just because of paper. You can even get murdered for selfish reasons and no one will support you as you are just a black man. Have dignity and dont be a tool of the white old women. You deserve to marry a woman in her prime with young beauty, character and religious to secure your kids and your legacy.

Thank you @Hosey

Let me put my question in a better perspective.

Can I Wed my wife when we get to the UK( within 2 months after arrival).

NB: we did only traditional and court marriage in Nigeria but wife insist on having her wedding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.