Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202544 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Hello Nairaland Members, If I book an appointment with TLS and It's a family that wants to go the same day, will I book the same date and time for each member or I do Flexi? And is it each family member that Will pay the Flexi or only one family member? Looking forward to a response from anyone available thank you... WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO EXPLAIN ON THE FLEXI IF YOU THINK I SHOULD DO THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO DO COURIER RETURN AS I WILL BE LEAVING ABUJA AFTER BIOMETRICS⚔️smiley
Thanks

The booking is done individually but you can do biometrics same day but different times if available. Just make sure you are fast when booking for each person so you won't miss out on slots available per time per day.
U know a lot of people are on this platform making their application too

Alternatively, you can pay for walkin if any of your family's appointment date or time is far apart

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sheffield Hallam University must have sent offer of admission right??
ote author=ensamy post=111829047]House, what's the payment plan for Sheffield hallam University , M.Sc September admissions 2022. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lems2:
Hi, is it possible to use two personal accounts for proof of funds. Eg. ( Naira account and a domicillary account) same account name.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
didicold:
Hi House, please how did lagos ppl go about the TB test. there seems to be no slot available.

Thanks in anticipation

Go to their office in Ikeja GRA to do a manual booking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ibro2021:
I'm in the same boat with the OP - considering submitting two accounts for POF.

However I came across the attached image saying UKVI only considered one of the accounts.

Not sure what to believe at this point.

Please advise.

I used two bank accounts, I read someone's testimony here of three bank accounts so you can go ahead as long as it's genuine and complete. If only one were needed, there won't be option for additional bank account during your application.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrMash:

Deposit paid, interview passed.

Can I pm you, so you'll show me the way forward.. and help me with other difficulties, pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
ECOs sometimes make errors so to prevent this, you can write a cover letter stating that multiple accounts have been submitted so that all of them are taken into account.
The person in question might hypothetically have some issues with the statement submitted for his/her application.
Ibro2021:
I'm in the same boat with the OP - considering submitting two accounts for POF.

However I came across the attached image saying UKVI only considered one of the accounts.

Not sure what to believe at this point.

Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by desi10mi: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
ibukunaina:
not really
only on google, the rent and and co.
but i guess its cheap compare to most states there.
NB. Google is telling me its crime rate is high oo.
get your findings also and share pls
Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by desi10mi: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
ibukunaina:
not really
only on google, the rent and and co.
but i guess its cheap compare to most states there.
NB. Google is telling me its crime rate is high oo.
get your findings also and share pls
Okay. thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Chuksy12:
Sheffield Hallam University must have sent offer of admission right??
ote author=ensamy post=111829047]House, what's the payment plan for Sheffield hallam University , M.Sc September admissions 2022. Thanks
I have conditional offer, after the £1k deposit and £2k discount, I want to know Thier instalments plan. How it's calculated. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
ensamy:

I have conditional offer, after the £1k deposit and £2k discount, I want to know Thier instalments plan. How it's calculated. Thank you.

50% of tuition balance before enrollment

25% by January 31st 2023

25% by April 30th 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Khalifa99:
House please what is this
I did my biometric on the 21st student visa

Dear*********,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF0********
For:*******

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at

Did you receive a mail to provide additional document ( eg: employment documents detailing your job roles)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valolisa147: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
How is that possible? I thought it was 1000k pound deposit?

Very fast on admission decision

Deposit is now 50%. Mine is 7400 of 14800

Buh I keep hearing London is too expensive making me to have a second thought sha.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
okonja:

50% of tuition balance before enrollment

25% by January 31st 2023

25% by April 30th 2023

Thanks you. This is a good payment plan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
AlphaUno:

Get a professional CV updated to include NYSC, Biz, Online courses, Msc., etc just fill up the years with tangible things you have been doing
I hope they won’t ask for Msc transcript or certificate because I’m not done yet and and nasu are on strike.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mannymanny:

What about someone who finished service 2018 but haven’t been formally employed till date but started doing MSc in 2021 but is affected by ASUU strike and wants to do another MSc in uk... how best can such person avoid nsf mails.

That Msc included on your CV could jeopardise your chances of getting an offer or CAS from some university except you can confidently defend it during the PRE CAS interview.
Take it off and build on the bachelor's degree, self development & professional certification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Valolisa147:
How is that possible? I thought it was 1000k pound deposit?

Very fast on admission decision

Deposit is now 50%. Mine is 7400 of 14800

Buh I keep hearing London is too expensive making me to have a second thought sha.

London is quite expensive.
2bedroom is £1450 monthly but don't fret, you can live in cities closeby like Reading, Hatfield

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
felixtoba:
Pls house, what's the instalmental plan at University of Sussex?

Do you have an offer ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for the feedback.

SPDAZZY:

I used two bank accounts, I read someone's testimony here of three bank accounts so you can go ahead as long as it's genuine and complete. If only one were needed, there won't be option for additional bank account during your application.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for responding.

Will use a cover letter in my application in that case.

mimilyrics:
ECOs sometimes make errors so to prevent this, you can write a cover letter stating that multiple accounts have been submitted so that all of them are taken into account.
The person in question might hypothetically have some issues with the statement submitted for his/her application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

That Msc included on your CV could jeopardise your chances of getting an offer or CAS from some university except you can confidently defend it during the PRE CAS interview.
Take it off and build on the bachelor's degree, self development & professional certification.
Well, I got 2 conditional offers from two schools and part of the conditions was to provide MSc transcript or certificate. If I had known this earlier, I wouldn’t have included it in my application. But I’m trying to get them understand the situation at hand and have them waive it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

London is quite expensive.
2bedroom is £1450 monthly but don't fret, you can live in cities closeby like Reading, Hatfield
It is not easy commuting and train fare is now expensive. Also, Reading and Hatfield is still expensive compared to Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool. Also, living expenses is such places is higher.

If you are single, you can survive London by living in shared accommodation. If you are married as a student with family, forget London. That £1500 is the basic fee. Some accommodation is as high as 3000 pounds.

London is good for the working class as you are paid more and other attractive centres and company will give you subsidy. But still yet the living expenses is still high for comfortable living.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
ensamy:

1k deposit
50% before enrollment in September
50% on or before February 1
It’s on their page

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Did you receive a mail to provide additional document ( eg: employment documents detailing your job roles)?

No new email from them
Expect from that
I don’t have any study gap by the way

Tomorrow will be the Offical day 15
I know someone that did biometric the same day I did he told me he got his visa on day 10

But I hope my application leaves DMc tomorrow and moves to vac ijn amen �

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by serendipityF: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2022
That is wrong, I am currently studying here, 50% before enrolment by September and the remaining 50% by March 1st ‘unfailingly’ no excuse was welcomed, people were blocked from accessing the portal for lack of payment. SHU is now very strict with payment

ensamy:

Thanks you. This is a good payment plan.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
yes I have a unconditional offer. But nothing like discount or scholarship.
Sorry, I’m also on that route, when did you get ur unconditional offer? Is it just a mail or with a PDF attached?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2022
serendipityF:
That is wrong, I am currently studying here, 50% before enrolment by September and the remaining 50% by March 1st ‘unfailingly’ no excuse was welcomed, people were blocked from accessing the portal for lack of payment. SHU is now very strict with payment

Give me the calculation. First 50% and second 50%. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 4:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Hello gurus in the house. Can i get a letter from WAEC for discrepancy on my certificate please? This is the only condition I need to meet. I need reply please. It's urgent.. Thank you ( The school only requested for letter from WAEC)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 4:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Hello gurus in the house. Can i get a letter from WAEC for discrepancy on my certificate please? This is the only condition I need to meet. I need reply please. It's urgent.. Thank you ( The school only requested for letter from WAEC) kiss[b][/b]

Can someone advice me on this please

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.