Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205871 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

I don't know why yours Is different

I finally got it on Monday. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hushee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oluaminah:

@Hushee, I also have an interview with them for the same course. Send me a mail or your WhatsApp number , let's relate.

Okay, I'll reply your mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chiderahauxin: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eusp:
I just got my CAS from University of Sussex. Planning to apply for visa by May. Please is there any person going for University of Sussex here?
Their tuition ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hushee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Edwosa:

The Indian course leader will simply ask you questions about yourself, why you chose Solent, career achievements, how you've prepared yourself for the course.

Ensure you've your passport with you, he'll insist on seeing the data page.

Be bold, as this interview can make or break your chances of getting a place on the course.

Thank you so much bro. I will do as instructed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
dreroyals:
Please, how’s life and job availability in Swansea?

Do you have offer from Swansea? I have two unconditional offers one MSc Mechanical Engineering and MSc computer science but am looking at life in Wales considering the high school fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Edwosa:
FORM_A Update!!!

Hello members,
I've seen many complain here of no debit... try attempting this (especially for Globus and UBA)

Call these customer care lines:
012259000 / 012259001 (Globus)
0-700-225-5822 (UBA)
I got them from Google, so it's nothing special.

Keep these info handy before dialing those numbers
1. Your formA reference number
2. Your account number
3. Date you filled your formA.

You'll notice how your status will move from adb_reviewer to adb_disbursement

You can try same process for a few other banks, but I'm certain of these two banks.

I hope this helps someone.

UBA is asking me to attach school Bill for payment. Please what can I upload in place of this because the school didn’t give me school bill.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
NSK4U:

Does Sussex offer Law?

How can get their list of courses and tuition fees? Please assist.
Check their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
dreroyals:
Please, how’s life and job availability in Swansea? Eeda kun.

What course are you going for? I have two unconditional offers , MSc Mechanical Engineering and MSc computer science but contemplating if life in wales will be favorable compare to England
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yeah it's okay to use a Generic Reference letter, academic or professional.
Dancubed:
QUESTION ON REFERENCE

I want to ask my References for a Reference Letter as most UK universities ask that one should upload it at the point of applying. But I will like to ask Honourable Members of this domain with adequate experience if it is acceptable to submit a Generic Reference letter that doesn't state the university I'm applying to or any course I'm applying for as I am spreading my tentacles by applying for 2-3 courses in several Universities because of time deadline issue especially as most of them respond late anyway.

I'm just trying to boost my chances of getting early Yes from many applications. I've applied to 7 so far, no response.

I honestly need responses from people's experience dealing with this Universities.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dancubed:
QUESTION ON REFERENCE

I want to ask my References for a Reference Letter as most UK universities ask that one should upload it at the point of applying. But I will like to ask Honourable Members of this domain with adequate experience if it is acceptable to submit a Generic Reference letter that doesn't state the university I'm applying to or any course I'm applying for as I am spreading my tentacles by applying for 2-3 courses in several Universities because of time deadline issue especially as most of them respond late anyway.

I'm just trying to boost my chances of getting early Yes from many applications. I've applied to 7 so far, no response.

I honestly need responses from people's experience dealing with this Universities.

Of course you can. Use "To whom it may concern"

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
salau23:

UBA is asking me to attach school Bill for payment. Please what can I upload in place of this because the school didn’t give me school bill.

The paper your school sent to you detailing your fees and bank details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Guys, can one still use CBN form A to pay up Tuition fees balance in the UK or una dey buy pounds at black market to pay school fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zone51: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
JorshWa:
Nawa oh undecided

Welcome to Mo*n*e_y laun*d_e_r_i_n_g 101 class cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
farmfuseagros:

Okay
Maybe your personal statement wasn't convincing enough on why you want to do another course of study.
Just apply for another course that suit your background of study.
But SHU is slow ooo, can you wait for another two month to get a reply??
Just apply to other schools
Try university of Lincoln
I don’t think I can wait but I’ll try and also give Lincoln a short
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Adebeampay:

Has the person done biometric already? If Yes, and his application has been transferred to DMC or VAC then those in red before the Biometric Enrollment Done doesn't concern your dependant since it has been received by DMC already. If it has been transferred to VAC then a decision has been made already.
Thanks for your reply. He’s done biometrics already. So I was worried if DMC are asking him to book an interview before decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
AlphaUno:

It seems these people have changed the interface of their tracking system. I just saw one and was wondering and asking what could be going on?

He's applying or has already applied and done biometrics?
You don't need to worry

He doesn't need an interview since he has had his biometrics
He has already applied and done biometrics since Friday last week. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Pls which school accept 3rd class for masters. A friend want to apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
scobyy2007:
Hello guys...Congratulations to those that just got their visas! I missed coming here grin

1. If you can make over 50% tuition fee payment please do (using form A)..in fact, I would advise 70%
2. Make necessary arrangements for accommodation. The UK can be annoying even with your money at hand Oooo.
3. When you land, please don't rush to buy stuffs..ask and ask and ask questions. I can't go wrong! (you might get better deals)
4. People coming with family should take critical note of (2) ACCOMMODATION!!!
5. International driving licence might come in handy ( I started driving 1 month after I landed though, I got a Nissan £1,000) grin grin grin
6. Apply for a provisional driver's licence; it is a good photo ID in the UK.
7. If you are good at cycling, good!..cheap bikes are available and that will save you a lot...I did that before getting a car and still use it for short journeys to conserve fuel and burn excess McDonalds in the system!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
8. Remember no padi for UK be ready to pay your own bills...be prudent and smart! I have heard stories of close family members throwing people out...that happened to some I met on this platform. When he told me his ordeal..walahi I almost did not believe it!! I don't mean to scare anyone just that I want you guys to come prepared and self-reliant so that some people don't mess you up.
9. you might need a Police Character Certificate...not mandatory but I heard some people requiring it for jobs. Better than begging people who will now exploit you because you are in the abroad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well all na gist I just gist una...I dey here to support as usual!!!
To add to this, it’s good to finish paying your tuition before coming or 80% tuition before coming or have it when you resume especially for those that have no support. Reason is, some schools will give you pressure to finish up your tuition instalment on the time stated on your admission letter. This will make you want to work too much, some even miss classes and fail the 3rd semester. Try everything you can not to fail the 3rd semester, this is for those relying on post study visa. Most times the remarked results won’t be out for you to process your post study visa when you fail 3rd semester. Just be smart.
For accommodation, instead of expensive uni accommodation, check zoopla, rightmove and spareroom. All the best.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please how do I pay my deposit fees through form a GTB bank and do I need the school account number to tf the fund or how . Help!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Edwosa:

My school routes our tuition deposit via flywire, so I processed my payments on flywire website and I was issued a payment advice this was what I uploaded.

I don't know how your school works, you may need to the finance team of your school for further advice.

Mine didn’t route the deposit via flywire they just state the amount to be paid on the offer letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by transfer101: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bnaira77:
Please how do I pay my deposit fees through form a GTB bank and do I need the school account number to tf the fund or how . Help!!!!
No. you don’t need the school’s account no. Send the money to any account, and by faith, it will get to the school..

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
jerry0071:

How sure are you?
Are you a student or what?
People have said it here that they require POF before CAS issuance.
Oga Lincoln no need pof oooo.... Check your offer letter sir

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
salau23:

Check the schools website(section that has the how to pay part) or send a mail to finance department for an invoice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
transfer101:
No. you don’t need the school’s account no. Send the money to any account, and by faith, it will get to the school..

This wasn’t necessary,the person asked a question,you could have simply ignored.Do better.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bnaira77:

Pay your school fees using FORM A and yes you need your school’s bank details.Send the finance department a message requesting for an invoice that you want to make payment.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emarvel(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
larryking540:
who has a link to aau (ambrose Alli university) to collect certificate and transcript
SEND A PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watin dey sup with iom tb test site

I cannot do anything with that site.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tpoju: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yes, mine didn't mention the university or course. Just make sure it speaks to your personal, academic and professional character etc

Dancubed:
QUESTION ON REFERENCE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.