Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212017 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Patra123:

To add to this, it’s good to finish paying your tuition before coming or 80% tuition before coming or have it when you resume especially for those that have no support. Reason is, some schools will give you pressure to finish up your tuition instalment on the time stated on your admission letter. This will make you want to work too much, some even miss classes and fail the 3rd semester. Try everything you can not to fail the 3rd semester, this is for those relying on post study visa. Most times the remarked results won’t be out for you to process your post study visa when you fail 3rd semester. Just be smart.
For accommodation, instead of expensive uni admission, check zoopla, rightmove and spareroom. All the best.

Someone said 2 of her House mates post work Visa was not approved and they were deported for doing more than 20hrs recommend.
Is it true that,you can't do more than that even when you have 100% class attendance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mubby01: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello Guys, Please i need a direction on how to go about things here o...

I woke up to see unconditional offer today, and got confused with the next step to take...

place I'll really be grateful if i can get the cost breakdown...
University of Hull..= 11,000 pounds

Step 1 = Deposit 2000pounds
step 2 = ......

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
mechoau:

Do you have offer from Swansea? I have two unconditional offers one MSc Mechanical Engineering and MSc computer science but am looking at life in Wales considering the high school fee

Have you tried Bangor university in Wales , I heard accomodations is fair over there , just got admission over there .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barnaby04(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
I also got a conditional offer from University of Stirling. They also asked me to submit an IELTS result as prove of my knowledge of English language.

I wrote a mail to the school to request a waiver of that condition since English has been my language of instruction since primary school and also the language of business in Nigeria as a former colony of Britain. Still expecting their response to the mail.

Please let's connect more.

Ayodele1959:
Good even good people of this community! Plz I want to know if there is anyone get offer of admission with university of stirling ! As a Nigeria student does it really need to have English test certification as proof of English language when our official language here is English?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
farmfuseagros:
Try Swansea and Derby they respond fast

I know university of Swansea respond fast and ulster but same can not be said for derby
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mmasinachi22: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Harbyie:
I tried booking online for a TB test but keeps telling me I have an existing appointment which is dated 26th Jan. I remembered booking this day but I didn't go through with it because it wasn't needed anymore.
Please what to do? How do I cancel? Or preferably I go to the test centre with the existing appointment?

Use another email address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ndidibabe(f): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
AlphaUno:
Has anyone seen these long stages of tracking before ?
Maybe you will be interviewed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thanks for the infor..
okorogbo:

it takes an average of 72hrs for the payment to hit the school account,it will reflect on your portal once it has been credited.
just relax

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you... salute

Fibonacci2021:
Bank or Swift will send you Telex (this is the payment confirmation). Send it by email to the school alongside your details.

Best of luck!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2022
cbn4main:
Guys, can one still use CBN form A to pay up Tuition fees balance in the UK or una dey buy pounds at black market to pay school fees.

Guys, can someone help me with this question pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 12:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Chief. I saw your email just now. I’ve replied and provided a better email for seamless communication. Apologies for the late reply. [quote author=solveabode post=111797107][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2022
cbn4main:

Guys, can someone help me with this question pls?
form a
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 4:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning,

I got unconditionally offer from Bournemouth University plus 3500 deduction. I want to know how do I calculate my POF for visa? If you have cheaper rate for POF kindly assist.

Bournemouth didn’t request for POF, they requested for 3000 tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TouchOfSpice(m): 4:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning.

Please is there anyone relocating to the UK by May that has a vacant Miniflat or self contain apartment on the island / mainland or anywhere in close proximity to VI.

I need it for a short rent anytime from now to September only.

I will also be relocating to the UK by First week of September .

Thank you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Tuition fee - 15,750
Placement year - 1850
Discount- 3500
Deposit - 3000
Living expenses - 9207

After reading about POF on this thread, I calculated 11500 pounds as amount I need to show.

Please how much in Naira will be enough for the POF?

Kindly assist.

HILCROWN:
Good morning,

I got unconditionally offer from Bournemouth University plus 3500 deduction. I want to know how do I calculate my POF for visa? If you have cheaper rate for POF kindly assist.

Bournemouth didn’t request for POF, they requested for 3000 tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:14am On Apr 14, 2022
barnaby04:
I also got a conditional offer from University of Stirling. They also asked me to submit an IELTS result as prove of my knowledge of English language.

I wrote a mail to the school to request a waiver of that condition since English has been my language of instruction since primary school and also the language of business in Nigeria as a former colony of Britain. Still expecting their response to the mail.

Please let's connect more.

I also got a conditional offer since January 28 and the condition requested from me is to provide ielts but I also wrote to them stating that my degree was taught in English and Nigeria is English speaking country but I got a mail / response that they may consider me if I can provide a letter from my school that my course was taught in English which I’m working on it to get from OAU

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MRFIXER001: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Getting the letter from your school shouldn't be an issue
mechoau:

I also got a conditional offer since January 28 and the condition requested from me is to provide ielts but I also wrote to them stating that my degree was taught in English and Nigeria is English speaking country but I got a mail / response that they may consider me if I can provide a letter from my school that my course was taught in English which I’m working on it to get from OAU
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barnaby04(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Your condition is even better. They made it known to me in my offer letter that they won't accept any letter that my undergrad course was taught in English language.

mechoau:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2022
My candid advise to as many that want to pay tuition fee using E Form A is run away from using GTBANK....

I thank God my money was debited yesterday and I got my Telex as well after 3 weeks of waiting, calling and sending series of emails. My school has blocked me from accessing the school portal and even threatening to report me to the home office if my money is not seen latest 19th of this month. I wasted over 20k recharging my phone to be calling customer care and my stupid account officer.

I thank God it was a success now.
So run away from Gtbank is you don't have anyone there directly who can help you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Hello,

I think this issue has been well addressed. Do not work more than 20hrs per week regardless of attendance. (Except during holidays)

In addition,if your attendance drops below a certain level you will get a caution email and if it continues you can be reported.

Cheers
okorogbo:

Someone said 2 of her House mates post work Visa was not approved and they were deported for doing more than 20hrs recommend.
Is it true that,you can't do more than that even when you have 100% class attendance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Very very easy go for it asap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farmfuseagros: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2022
mechoau:

I know university of Swansea respond fast and ulster but same can not be said for derby
Which Ulster respond fast? Maybe before
If you value your mental health you will stay away from Ulster.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farmfuseagros: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2022
okorogbo:

The person did not tell you the truth.
That was not the reason they were refused post study visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2022
AlphaUno:
Has anyone seen these long stages of tracking before ?

New style
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2022
farmfuseagros:

The person did not tell you the truth.
That was not the reason they were refused post study visa
Kindly tell us more about "THE TRUTH"
Let's learn from you, pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farmfuseagros: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Dancubed:
QUESTION ON REFERENCE

I want to ask my References for a Reference Letter as most UK universities ask that one should upload it at the point of applying. But I will like to ask Honourable Members of this domain with adequate experience if it is acceptable to submit a Generic Reference letter that doesn't state the university I'm applying to or any course I'm applying for as I am spreading my tentacles by applying for 2-3 courses in several Universities because of time deadline issue especially as most of them respond late anyway.

I'm just trying to boost my chances of getting early Yes from many applications. I've applied to 7 so far, no response.

I honestly need responses from people's experience dealing with this Universities.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and response.
Yes you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.