Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208052 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kathy4jesus:

What if I’m not working yet and I wanna use my parents account? Or it they won’t ask where I get money if I tell my parents to transfer it to my account?
they wont ask.. simply print from the day after the money dropped to make you sleep better at night smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bimtun: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Gud evening House,

Advice please. I received my ATAS certificate today and my Surname was repeated twice. The names were written as Adebowale Feranmi Olatunde Adebowale.

What should I do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dancubed: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
I also got the mail. Painful but then we move.
I pray greater and better opportunity opens up soon.

Admission in UK this year and next year will be highly competitive...More Nigerian also moving. Forex will get crazier next year as Naira will lose value further in 2023, I guess that's why more people want to move now

ayowalerock:
Sheffield Hallam ooo

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Healhtyliving:
What info do you want. A cousin holds an offer
Oh,thank you for your response, I want to find out how long it took to get an offer after the application process and their fees payment plan. I appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by scobyy2007: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oh really! I never knew Ooooo....good, if that's correct.

Bourne007:
International driver's licence is not necessarily required. The 'valid local licence' is enough to drive in the UK for 12 months.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by msbaileyz(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello house

Help ooo this is the update I’m getting from TLS, what does it mean? Has it happened to anyone before?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
LagosismyHome:

New style

I guessed as much after seeing some people with same screenshot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
oyedamilola:
House good morning, I got my offer letter and I really don’t understand the payment installment, kindly explain to me better please . Check attached pic to see the details. Thanks.

This is very straight forward. The ' due date' is what you need to follow to pay the amount in the same column as at that date.
Start with 1,235 and by June you have to pay 6,000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayowalerock(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
The mail doesn't mean they won't give admission?
Or I'm not seeing well.
They are just pleading for more time to get back ok their decision.

It's safe to apply to a couple of schools anyway.

I applied to 5 schools, UCB gave conditional offer already I've sent their requests. Awaiting UCB unconditional offer and offers from 4 other schools

Dancubed:

Admission in UK this year and next year will be highly competitive...More Nigerian also moving. Forex will get crazier next year as Naira will lose value further in 2023, I guess that's why more people want to move now

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dancubed:

What is we move??
Are you sure you understood the content of the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
It took an average of 2months. No discount. 60% deposit before CAS. Balance 1 Dec for Sept intake.
Nonyilla:

Oh,thank you for your response, I want to find out how long it took to get an offer after the application process and their fees payment plan. I appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kathy4jesus:

What if I’m not working yet and I wanna use my parents account? Or it they won’t ask where I get money if I tell my parents to transfer it to my account?
From my little experience, it depends on your study gap
If you have more than 2years of study gap, they will send you a mail to explain what you have been doing since you graduated, and this might delay you from getting your visa on time.
So to avoid stories just fund your account and attach an employment reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
There are cheaper, less stressful and efficient universities like York St. John. Why y’all killing yourselves? They reply asap o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
tadaax:

I sent them a mail asking about their payment plan and deposit amount, they only responded that the deposit is £4,500 and they require POF before cas, they didn’t comment about a payment plan. I sent them a mail again asking for their payment plan they haven’t responded since then.
I don't know why their payments plan looks like a secret society, why keeps it secrets.
It seems I will go on my option 2 offer if they continue like this .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukad(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
msbaileyz:
Hello house

Help ooo this is the update I’m getting from TLS, what does it mean? Has it happened to anyone before?

It's been like that since yesterday. Guess it's on everyone's profile. We just keep our fingers crossed till after the holidays.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Santa10(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Can i generate University of Derby Bill Invoice using Flywire too??

salau23:

What he is trying to say is that you can generate your school bill invoice from Flywire then go ahead and use it to fill the form A with tradesystem. This will save you lots of money as you will be debited on CBN rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
will they be travelling with you to the UK...

please what the answer to this if your spouse will be joining you but not immediately . Dont want to click no if it means will the spouse be applying. English hard sometimes ...lol

Mimilyrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Pls Lincoln gave me conditional offer today requesting for IELTS I use waec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
hajiahmed911:
I applied on 28th in Abuja uk (standard visa) and still yet to get a mail for pickup.

Praying, hoping and wishing it should come out before the end of today.

You ought to have gotten a mail by now. Abuja is very fast. Keep praying and stay positive, it's ending in praises
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello. Anyone going to the university of Wolverhampton this September? I have a conditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayangs(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
hi house, please who have the CBN email and sample report format delay in processing FORM A.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cjaylawson:

You meet their condition or you move on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Guy
Putting all your details on a public forum is not it all.
Delete it please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fadedayo: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
I do not think it's smart to share all these info online. Please consider deleting the document. Cheers!

Cjaylawson:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tinababe01: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Please can anyone list universities without Pof for before CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Solatium:

You meet their condition or you move on
bro na waec I get o no time for IELTS I dey move on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fadedayo: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
OAU, UI, Nsukka....should I continue?

Just teasing....I'm sure someone will respond appropriately to you.

Tinababe01:
Please can anyone list universities without Pof for before CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
I also got the mail... What it means is that Sheffield Hallam University is pleading for time to give us a decision...it doesn't mean you were rejected sir..
te author=Dancubed post=111946777]I also got the mail. Painful but then we move.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
I doubt if he read the email properly
uote author=homesinabuja post=111948844]
What is we move??
Are you sure you understood the content of the mail?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dramadiddy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
LagosismyHome:

How do you know it is a glitch?
seen it before

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.