Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217101 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
efosakelly:

i congratulate you on your visa.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
That person that told you that the government needs to approve obviously is not knowledgeable.
It's ur bank staff that approves and moves it to the department in charge of buying funds. Please visit a better branch with your documents.

Chijiuche:
I got admission to University of Nottingham to study an MBA.

I applied to pay for school using form A since 18th January via https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng.. I heard Keystone Bank is faster so I applied through the account domicile with Keystone attaching all required evidence.

As at now, application is still showing 'Submitted' stating that bank needs to validate the application. I have contacted the bank, they mention there must be approval from the government before they will proceed.

I dont know what to do next.

Elders in the house, please advise me on what to do....I have barely two weeks to resume my study.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
No update from 10th Jan people?? Pls give us hope.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Depends on avalaiblity of Forex. The Bank approves it.
bali233:
Please o people that used this cbn portal for Form A, how long did it take to get approval and is it the bank or cbn that does approval?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Uniquewise: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Visa Alert!!

My son just told me he got a mail this evening that his Visa is ready for collection tomorrow.

He did his biometrics at Ikeja TLS on 7th January.

All glory to God!!

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davdav01: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pls did you send any mail before the collection mail,cus the wait is tiring.
BolaT53:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 17th Dec TLS VI
No NSF
Collection Mail 31st January

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oluwabusolamiii:
11th January VI TLS
I sent a paid email this evening
Got a response that decision has been made.

Please Around what time did you send it and how many minutes or hours to the response ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Please Around what time did you send it and how many minutes or hours to the response ?
People that have used E - Form A, I just saw that the status of my application changed from ADB reviewer to ADB supervisor. After one week What does that mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
Hello house,
I booked an air ticket with KLM for next week and I just received a mail that I need a transit visa. I am a little confused about the process. Anyone that has traveled recently with KLM with similar encounter should kindly drop his/her contact.
Thank you.

Please help��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
The bank has probably processed it if its approved.
efosakelly:

People that have used E - Form A, I just saw that the status of my application changed from ADB reviewer to ADB supervisor. After one week What does that mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by triumphantboi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello my Oga’s in the house

I booked the day 2 and 8 PCR test with vital clinic (link gotten from UkGovt site) I was sent confirmation email with the number to use on locator form and I used my master card . I wasn’t charge the £14.99 and I got confirmation email please has anyone use them when are they suppose to charge my card cos my card security has a one time password

Here is their link . https://vitalclinic.co.uk/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwabusolamiii: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Sent two emails actually .
One by 8:29am
The other by 3:31pm ( replied on the initial mail trail)
Got a response by 5:08pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damilolat: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Asides Qatar, which other airline allow vaccinated people travel without covid test results?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
You don't have enough time to process a transit visa. You have to request for refund.
Transit visa takes atleast 2 weeks.
Vicxxy10:
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
Hello house,
I booked an air ticket with KLM for next week and I just received a mail that I need a transit visa. I am a little confused about the process. Anyone that has traveled recently with KLM with similar encounter should kindly drop his/her contact.
Thank you.

Please help��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
isialo:
Pls I need UK CV format too pls. My email is isigerty@gmail.com. Thanks

I've not seen any help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Question1: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
damilolat:
Asides Qatar, which other airline allow vaccinated people travel without covid test results?

Co-asking please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oluwabusolamiii:

Sent two emails actually .
One by 8:29am
The other by 3:31pm ( replied on the initial mail trail)
Got a response by 5:08pm

Okay, I just sent mine this evening. Around past 7
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikool101: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mikool101:
My brother just booked Turkish Airline as a gift, so as to carry my wahala go. I hope they are good sha. Make free things no kill me.
For fully vaccinated, I hope am not doing pre departure test since there will be a stopover in instanbul.
Sup, anyone who travelled with Turkish Airline? Please your attention is needed here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Stevewonder(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Evening pals,

Can I pay for courier after my passport has been moved back to VAC? I may not be able to travel by the time I will receive pickup mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ufeedoh: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
kennykale:

No. I am fully vaccinated.

Booked only day2 test kit
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Davdav01:
Pls did you send any mail before the collection mail,cus the wait is tiring.

Several mail, constant visit to TLS and British high Commission, Several paid calls. You see TLS and those customer care people at UKVI they can’t do anything just to escalate and if one escalation is over they will escalate again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by taiwogurl: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good evening �

Please I have a question I stopped working since 2018 and since then have been doing my own business tho I have a register Business with My CAC

Please do I need to attach my previous place of work Employment letter and also with my Business CAC when applying

Please help out I need urgent reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vicxxy10:
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
Hello house,
Thank you.

Please help��

Good day, Cancel the flight and ask for a refund in form of a voucher. You can use the voucher on Virgin Atlantic that’s the only flight you can use it on and you will not be needing a transit visa. Visit their office at Adeola Odeku South Atlantic petroleum towers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
LuchiBianca:
You don't have enough time to process a transit visa. You have to request for refund.
Transit visa takes atleast 2 weeks.
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
BolaT53:

Good day, Cancel the flight and ask for a refund in form of a voucher. You can use the voucher on Virgin Atlantic that’s the only flight you can use it on and you will not be needing a transit visa. Visit their office at Adeola Odeku South Atlantic petroleum towers
Thank you. I don’t stay in Lagos. Can I use the voucher online myself?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bigbanj007: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kudos to the gurus in the house, thanks for the good work. May God continue to direct you to the right part in all your endeavors. I have been a silent reader from part one. With the knowledge that has been shared here, I think I have learnt alot.
Pls do we have people in the house that has just applied to universities for sep2022 intake probably last year Dec or this Jan. Any update on the offer?
University of Hull?
Staffordshire Uni?
Chester?
SHU? Pls anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BolaT53: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vicxxy10:
Thank you. I don’t stay in Lagos. Can I use the voucher online myself?

It takes time to issue the Voucher if you are requesting yourself. But if you are at their office you will get it that day. But yes if your request for it and you get it you can do it yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by philip2014(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
I just got U. Of Hull offer for Spt.2022offer
Bigbanj007:
Kudos to the gurus in the house, thanks for the good work. May God continue to direct you to the right part in all your endeavors. I have been a silent reader from part one. With the knowledge that has been shared here, I think I have learnt alot.
Pls do we have people in the house that has just applied to universities for sep2022 intake probably last year Dec or this Jan. Any update on the offer?
University of Hull?
Staffordshire Uni?
Chester?
SHU? Pls anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hairybelly01: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dear Gurus in the house. I plan to apply for Jan 2023 admission. Is it wise I start from now or apply for Sept 2022 and then defer to Jan 2023?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
“Subject to evidence of being taught and assessed in
English language at degree level“

Please how do I go about this? I uploaded my WAEC result but seems they didn’t accept only that for English proof. How do I get the document asked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by taiwogurl: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good evening

Please I have a question I stopped working since 2018 and since then have been doing my own business tho I have a register Business with My CAC

Please do I need to attach my previous place of work Employment letter and also with my Business CAC when applying

Please help out I need urgent reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.