Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1219623 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 4:01am On Apr 29, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You seem certain and said you have watched it, Can you post the video to show?

Showing a postgraduate international student transferring into a different school upon arrival without enrollment?

What school does he report to when he arrives? New or old? What information does he have on UKVI?

It will be good to share what you have watched

After first year,
probably not for post graduate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2022
I agree and that was my response to the OP

But when I saw a contrary opinion I wanted to also see proof of that, but I guess it is all cleared up now.

Cheers

uchman:

After first year,
probably not for post graduate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by boojo01: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2022
I'm going to Plymouth but waiting for Unconditional letter.They will soon start to issue CAS.

Anyone going to Plymouth way don get CAS for September. I saw the offer letter but nothing yet on when to make payment[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterinahG(f): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2022
jamilkb:
it's been 17days now, still at ADB disbursement reviewer, I got debited for the E-form A charges N9,225, has anyone been debited using Zenith bank? Anyone please? I don't have enough time and it's taking too long
I was debited CBN charges of N8,225 after three days of application. Since then nothing o. Someone hinted me that zenith takes up to 4 weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2022
MKe Una Dey thank God, Wema bank and first bank are useless when it comes to form A

peterinahG:

I was debited CBN charges of N8,225 after three days of application. Since then nothing o. Someone hinted me that zenith takes up to 4 weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bridie2(f): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Did anyone here apply at university of Suffolk? How is Suffolk? Are there job opportunities there? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olucioux: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2022
peterinahG:

Go to your Zenith bank branch where you applied for the Form A, and tell the customer service lady that you have a deadline in few days , they would surely expedite the process. I did same and she put a call across to the people in charge at their head office, and it worked for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bridie2(f): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Did anyone here apply at university of Suffolk in UK? How is Suffolk? Are there job opportunities there? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2022
hi, i have a little challenge, my wife did her international passport immediately after our traditional marriage with my surname on it. We had our court marriage some yrs after. will this be an issue while applying as a family for the UK student visa. thanks

Can affidavit cover this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by laivwire(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Tycoon027:

It takes 24hrs for them to correct any error on your Application and 48hrs to confirm it. It doesn’t take that long, Most people don’t just have the proper guidance to get through with the process

Good morning Tycoon and to everyone, I'd like to ask a question on the Form A processing, my application is on ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEWER.
At what stage do I print out the Form A and take it to the bank? Do I have to wait till it gets to the ADB_DISBURSEMENT_SUPERVISOR or the COMPLETE stage?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RisenStar: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2022
freeboiz:
Good day everyone

Who knows if the IOM office will be open on the 4th of May as it is a public holiday. I have been trying to reach out to their office via email & phone call but no response. I don’t want to travel down for no reason

They are opened on May 4.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Evergeen22: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Please who has been able to make payment for Form A, the new Trade system site is not letting me submit, I went to the bank and was also asked to use the website but it’s not working for Me.
Please who has paid recently and how did you go about it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2022
shawnmich:
It's because of the tuition fee difference.... But I got it... I wlll cancel it and request for a refund in that case.
Thank for the information

I don't know the school policy...but you might not get your money back if you cancel...most schools only refund full payment if embassy denies you visa....if you just say you are not coming...tgey might take half of your tuition deposit or the whole thing...

anyways..its like you have plenty money...u were willing to enter the uk and then switch to another school... meaning you ddnt have the intention to collect your money back with your first plan..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2022
peterinahG:

4weeks? as in 4weeks overall or after they debit the N8,225? I regret using Zenith bank tbh.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2022
You have a pm.

CamelCase:

Hi can we link up, I got an offer too for September intake...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Please who else has done his precas interview for Bolton, for September intake, I submitted my eligibility form over a week now nothing from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Bukad:
The earliest you can apply is three(3) months before your course start date. From UKVI website.

Outside UK is 6month not 3month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks for this.

DMainMan:

Similar job:

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=b7eba077d80de3bf&advn=3983993977239461&adid=383231634&ad=-6NYlbfkN0CLuAwPaoIt680o54g2Q5hMkb20N0jlhjz7VswgT-ZrXb61QmEUjByrOV5rP0hjDz9Ock-9qKkeV904BkB6G7Wz3r894WGa8H9FgDX7eypxqfyim2XyKugjP4SrCPi-ZNCdO-slhxTNfeMumjmS9gsGpO72L1x9rhrHEqZtxt26TQL1_IPvpzYcvWImlcr9ItNvl019c9sQ6XPqdGD_Xhy9A0aMrZ_EatZ1ZexXVMpihZRlkoi3h7c6LS85BtdkqsUhOOABYWi5XZLp8wo3JGOI4evpGlK1yWapp2ZfBvxDuPCgwIaQGrumkmC1mLYS8SRlNft4YyX0Tc5WtALxeRJokJyXYqJSIvxXaSkZQGDCnqievjgyBIBLqziAAdYyr1Q72cE-mHjP-E7wybgVJCYWDCgR5jk7zm5CbfLSVjxJ-Q%3D%3D&from=serp&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aptrack.co%2Fuap%2FAAAEoQAPVqsADUpY%2F&desth=e9e477fbad1eaef1c21f126016bb15c4&prevUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.indeed.com%2Fm%2Fjobs%3Fq%3DPart%2BTime%2BCustomer%2BAdvisor&tk=1g1o7bcscica1800&dupclk=1&acatk=1g1o7bn64ti92800&pub=6917c08ec3ecf6012dd26f3773156e870cace3277f6b99df

https://apply.ee.co.uk/vacancy/part-time-evenings-technical-advisor--merthyr-tydfil/47619/description/

https://www.totaljobs.com/job/customer-service-advisor/in-touch-games-limited-job97244006?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Check indeed, monster, cv library, total jobs e.t.c for opportunities.

Work smart and don't break the law as it will affect any future application. The jobs are easy which will allow you to focus on your study so that you can achieve at least a Merit in your MSc. This will open door for scholarship and job opportunities.

Wishing you guys success in the visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterinahG(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2022
jamilkb:
4weeks? as in 4weeks overall or after they debit the N8,225? I regret using Zenith bank tbh.
Overall
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Martinscov(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Oracle55:
Please who else has done his precas interview for Bolton, for September intake, I submitted my eligibility form over a week now nothing from them
how did you fill the eligibility form is it with pen?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Beeolaa02: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning guys, I need clarification, The way my names were written on my birth, WAEC and BSc certificate is Surname, Middle name and first name but my international passport and bank documents carries: Surname, First name Middle name.
But they are all the same names. Can this be used for Visa application? will an affidavit suffice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hibee14eve(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning House

I need a candid advice pls
I was denied a visiting visa in February after doing biometrics in November last year and I want to apply for student visa September 2022 intake.

The problem is I was not given a refusal letter/details and I wasn't mailed to pick my passport. My application was tracked and I went to pick my passport. I mailed tls and I was referred to mail ukvi about the refusal details which I paid twice to do but there is no response.

What is the chance of my visa being approved and what will i state as the reason for prior refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Pls any person for northumbria or Manchester metro who has gotten either conditional or unconditional for Sept intake? And do they require POF b4 CAS too?

Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Pls any person for northumbria or Manchester metro who has gotten either conditional or unconditional for Sept intake? And do they require POF b4 CAS too?

Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Martinscov:
how did you fill the eligibility form is it with pen?

I co-ask because I filled mine with pen and submitted since 14th of April but till untill now I've not heard from them. Please I need update on the next step
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
hustla:

Not sure tbh

Is this Shady45 from the betting thread from back in the day?

No. I don't think I am that person
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2022
hustla:

Im in the UK already
Can someone do that for me?

I believe so because all it takes is just to give them your application number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Martinscov(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2022
rumuseh14:

I co-ask because I filled mine with pen and submitted since 14th of April but till untill now I've not heard from them. Please I need update on the next step
I filled mine with pen I’m still waiting for there response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Beeolaa02:
Good morning guys, I need clarification, The way my names were written on my birth, WAEC and BSc certificate is Surname, Middle name and first name but my international passport and bank documents carries: Surname, First name Middle name.
But they are all the same names. Can this be used for Visa application? will an affidavit suffice?

As long as the names are the same, I don't think it should be an issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.