Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213516 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Febsam04: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
donshegzy:
Hi there. I have. I had issues booking via their website after using 3 different emails. I sent them an email and they replied scheduling a date for me. I have a May 5 appointment.

You should send an email with urgent UK medicals as subject.

I have issues booking an appointment for the tb test I have sent series of mail yet no response what else can I do please do I have to travel down there in person to book? Will they do it for me that same day considering my condition as a pregnant woman?? I need help and answers pls ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello,

Did you quote your details in the email you sent to them? Did you use the advised subject line?

I’ve seen people here claim they went in for booking and were able to do it the same day. I guess it depends on the number of appointments and people on ground.

You may be able to do it the same day.

Febsam04:

I have issues booking an appointment for the tb test I have sent series of mail yet no response what else can I do please do I have to travel down there in person to book? Will they do it for me that same day considering my condition as a pregnant woman?? I need help and answers pls ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hi guys, I want to book for my TB test. But my son's passport isn't ready. They are asking for his passport details. can I put invalid passport details and edit it later once the passport is ready?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Solatium:

Instead lof going to black market why not do peer to peer,there are people on this platform presently in UK willing to trade their pounds.
Look out for them and strike a deal

will those people now give him bank rate??
whether its uk or nigeria, it's like you don't know the street is cold..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please I need your advice on this.

My brother in the USA tried to pay my deposit today through the university of Derby online payment platform and he was only debited £1500 instead of £3000.

How can this issue be resolved?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingwale116:
Please I need your advice on this.

My brother in the USA tried to pay my deposit today through the university of Derby online payment platform and he was only debited £1500 instead of £3000.

How can this issue be resolved?

Probably there is a limit on his plastic.
He should wire the rest by bank transfer,it will take approximately 72hrs to reflect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

will those people now give him bank rate??
whether its uk or nigeria, it's like you don't know the street is cold..

That was why I said he should strike a deal, ₦2 on each Pound in multiple times is a great savings,he will even save on bank charge's
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dmcool:
Hi guys, I want to book for my TB test. But my son's passport isn't ready. They are asking for his passport details. can I put invalid passport details and edit it later once the passport is ready?
Thanks.

I don’t think you can do that,what intake are you going for?
And when will the passport be ready?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogunsolalola: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
hibee14eve:

I have conditional offer from Manchester met. But I don't know if if they require POF before issuing CAS. I will make enquiry and feed you back

They don’t require POF to issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
tblaze007:
Please I have a major Issue.. I booked my TB test for 27th which was 2 days and payed I’ve gone there to confirm my payment but I wasn’t able to do the test due to some reasons .. please do I need to book another appointment or whenever I go they can conduct the test for me

Pls can you send me the link to book for the test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rate is not static. However the naira is gaining against other major currencies. So expect to be debited between 533 to 550 per GBP

peterinahG:

Geezzzzzz!!! This is mad........
I'm already crying. Mine is 9 days today. It was approved a day after I submitted the application and the status changed to ADB Disbursement Reviewer. The charges were debited after 3 days and I was even happy that the tuition will be debited soon. Didn't know I was in for a long thing.

Please give me small hope biko......

Please at what rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
How much is their deposit.
ogunsolalola:

They don’t require POF to issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thank you, I've also informed the school finance department. I'll be waiting for their response.
Solatium:

Probably there is a limit on his plastic.
He should wire the rest by bank transfer,it will take approximately 72hrs to reflect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Solatium:

Of course no one will sell to you at bank rate, everyone dey maximize profit ni o grin

sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tblaze007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
rumuseh14:

Pls can you send me the link to book for the test?

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mjosha: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Any advice on this?

Mjosha:
Got unconditional offer from Northampton international college ( 3 years pathway ) and university of East London ( BSc professional policing) which one is better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
cbn4main:

I have an offer from them too. Which of the campuses are you going to? My brother, here is the good side. ARU is one of the highly ranked universities. Number 38 in the UK. 300 to 350 in the world. You can imagine how good they are.You would get £1,000 discount if u finish paying your fees b4 July 1.
Here is the bad side sort of. Accommodation is a little bit expensive. They don't have a flexible tuition fee payment plan. £4000 deposit and 60% before enrolment that is why most Nigerians shy away from ARU.
However, ARU was my first choice and I am definitely sticking with them because there are plenty quality job opportunities as it is not too far away from London. I'm about to pay my deposit.
Happy choosing!
Chose ARU too... engineering mgt... paying my deposit soon as well. What course were you chosen for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
I’m applying a visa for my dependant. I’ve been in the uk since September 2021
upsky:

Are you a May intake?
If yes how did you get your CAS without the IOM. if you are September intake then no need to rush just pick a available date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriyah:

I don’t think you can do that,what intake are you going for? And when will the passport be ready?
I'm going with September. And the passport should be ready by next month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by palesta(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriyah:

7am

Done and dusted. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okegolden: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please how much is their deposit?

uote author=Edwosa post=112384322]

Manchester Metropolitan doesn't request for POF when applying for CAS longer tban 6 weeks to your course start date. No interviews as well
[sup][/sup]
But as for Northumbria, I can't say[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okegolden: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Edwosa:

Manchester Metropolitan doesn't request for POF when applying for CAS longer tban 6 weeks to your course start date. No interviews as well

But as for Northumbria, I can't say

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mannymanny:

Chose ARU too... engineering mgt... paying my deposit soon as well. What course were you chosen for?

Are they requiring ATAS certificate for your course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Olaymide:
Good afternoon house,

I submitted my application to Teesside University this afternoon and in less than 2 hours, i was sent a conditional offer (still surprised at this)

Course: Visual communication (with Advance Practice)
Duration: 2 years
Tuition fee: 8500 Pounds for the first year and was granted 2000Pounds scholarship.

To get the unconditional offer, i was asked to pay a deposit of 4000Pounds.

Due to reviews here as regards Teesside delay in issuing CAS, i don't know if i should still go ahead with the process as i am still awaiting offer from Sheffield Hallam University ( 2 years also).

As regards Job opportunities, cheap accommodation etc. Which area is more preferable between Teesside and Sheffield.

I will be going with my wife (dependant) and son.

Thanks.

Hi, please is this for January 2023 or September 2022? I just want to be sure they've started accepting applications for 2023. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please what documents and information do I need for the biometric and interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
okegolden:

£3,000.
They usually give 3k discount too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.