Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202919 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phatkings: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pls I will be travelling from Nigeria to UK on Monday
Do I need to do any covid test
I. Don't have any proof of vaccination

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
My chats with a current student of University of Hull on LinkedIn. Will suggest we all ask questions from the current and past students before paying the acceptance fee or finalising the decision on the choice of school.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Hello, can I send you a pm? It’s about your TB test experience.

Jsaviour:

Done and dusted. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Icydan: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Hello guys
Am feeling the CBN FORM A . Please guys how can I maximise my file to mb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Icydan: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Icydan post=112388547]Hello guys

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by palesta(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Phatkings:

Please bro, how long did your visa processing take before it was confirmed. And which visa service (standard, priority or super priority) did you use?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 1:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Anessi:

£3,000.
They usually give 3k discount too.

For masters or undergraduate course…?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 2:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Received a conditional offer from ulster university test, please who knows more about this school and city. Is it ok for international students in term of accommodation and work…?

Please someone should reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Papa001: 2:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Michealquad:
Hello house, Stirling uni just reply me now. Pls who knows which school accept HND for direct master or premaster

Hello Michealquad, how did you later go about it ?were you able to get admission in other schools with your HND

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Papa001: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Mannymanny:

I did that and I just stated it above ... but anyways, I got a response from some folks and I’ll apply as they have said.

Hello.
What’s your admission status with Sheffield now? I’m trying to apply too with Hnd lower credit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 3:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 3:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Icydan:
Hello guys
you can compress your file to reduce its size, try this online file compressor site https://www.compress2go.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 3:25am On Apr 30, 2022
peterinahG:

Overall
I should have used UBA Zenith takes too long ong! Please let me know when you get debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by desi10mi: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2022
cbn4main:

I have an offer from them too. Which of the campuses are you going to? My brother, here is the good side. ARU is one of the highly ranked universities. Number 38 in the UK. 300 to 350 in the world. You can imagine how good they are.You would get £1,000 discount if u finish paying your fees b4 July 1.
Here is the bad side sort of. Accommodation is a little bit expensive. They don't have a flexible tuition fee payment plan. £4000 deposit and 60% before enrolment that is why most Nigerians shy away from ARU.
However, ARU was my first choice and I am definitely sticking with them because there are plenty quality job opportunities as it is not too far away from London. I'm about to pay my deposit.
Happy choosing!

The rating I am seeing here is 97 not 38.. please can you help drop the link for that 38

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 5:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Alexblaq:
Received a conditional offer from ulster university test, please who knows more about this school and city. Is it ok for international students in term of accommodation and work…?

Please someone should reply me

When do you apply and what campus?
Ulster used to accept deposit of £2k last year but now, the minimum deposit is £5500.
Most of the present applicant for May session were unable to get a conditional offer and were advised to defer to September session.
September session sef don almost full or over full. If you want to stick with Ulster for London/Birmingham campus, you need to have at least £5500 for deposit and ready to fast track your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Alexblaq:

For masters or undergraduate course…?

I only know about Masters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chuksiyk31(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Febsam04:

I have issues booking an appointment for the tb test I have sent series of mail yet no response what else can I do please do I have to travel down there in person to book? Will they do it for me that same day considering my condition as a pregnant woman?? I need help and answers pls ���

I had the same issue. I got April 25 and I went to their office and they rescheduled for April 14. Hope this answers your question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wizdude(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi guys, I submitted my form A just yesterday but I just discovered that the middle name on my BVN profile is different from the one on my passport. I wasn't paying attention to this.

Do you think while sending the telex, that the bank will include the information on the BVN or ignore it and use the one I filled up while completing the form A.

Please I need advise on this, so as to know if I can quickly effect a name change at any BO next week. I'm scared these guys might quickly debit my account and use the wrong info. Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Rude and condescending!
Gloriyah:

I think people just feel your message is to discourage them me I understand your message ,the Uk is not bread and butter the struggle there is real but I think people are okay with the fact that the system is somehow favorable and your replies are kinda rude.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterinahG(f): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2022
jamilkb:
I should have used UBA Zenith takes too long ong! Please let me know when you get debited
Alright I will
Please let me know too when you get debited.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Phenmeson:

Ulster used to accept deposit of £2k last year but now, the minimum deposit is £5500.
Most of the present applicant for May session were unable to get a conditional offer and were advised to defer to September session.
September session sef don almost full or over full. If you want to stick with Ulster for London/Birmingham campus, you need to have at least £5500 for deposit and ready to fast track your application.

I applied on Tuesday and got the offer yesterday. I was given a deposit of £3000

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by brandmix: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Anyone with a telegram link for university of Salford?

Also does anyone have an idea when Manchester Metro University & university of Salford will have there next intake for human resource management (asides this Sept).

Thanks ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Dmcool:

I'm going with September. And the passport should be ready by next month.

I’d advice you wait for it to come out,cause the passport number would appear on the certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
ConnectMee:
Yes. It took 4 weeks and some days.

please how long did it take for you to get Telex from Zenith bank after you get debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gokoyer1401: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Phatkings:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Please I will like to find out now which courses/ school can one do now that will not require transcript, because my friend has conditional offer from schools but transcript is the issue now because nasu are in strike and don't know when it will be called off.
Please provide school/course that one can go into pls without transcript.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2022
My wife got a conditional offer in northumbria university she was asked to present my waec result which she did for over one month and no news from them yet, what should we do. should we still wait or go for other options we have.... i actually did the applications myself and we have offers from
Greenwich university
Plymouth university
Stratclyde university (asked for ielts but my wife didn't write)
We prefere northumbria because it is in Newcastle and from research Newcastle is a good place to stay as standard of living is affordable.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jonwizzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
tblaze007:

Same here .. got my conditional offer 1st April

I also applied for ulster, pls can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emarvel(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Phenmeson:

The conditional offer i got from Ulster University, the deposit i was asked to pay was £4000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
When did u apply for her? I applied since 1st of April and till now nothing from them.

ejimogu89:
My wife got a conditional offer in northumbria university she was asked to present my waec result which she did for over one month and no news from them yet, what should we do. should we still wait or go for other options we have.... i actually did the applications myself and we have offers from
Greenwich university
Plymouth university
Stratclyde university (asked for ielts but my wife didn't write)
We prefere northumbria because it is in Newcastle and from research Newcastle is a good place to stay as standard of living is affordable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.