Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216079 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 11:46am On May 02, 2022
Does anyone know UBA dollar rate as of last week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 11:49am On May 02, 2022
Mobil567:
Does anyone know UBA dollar rate as of last week?

Mine was 530, was debited on Friday last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 11:53am On May 02, 2022
Pauloot:
UBA doing me strong thing, i applied for a Form A but it was rejected stating " Attached documents could not be viewed please reattach ".

This i did same day but wasnt attended to since a week now

Someone said its because i used phone that i should use a system.
Will i have to do a fresh application or wait till UBA review my submitted reattached docs?

Na lie, I used phone for mine throughout, and I was debited in 3 days by UBA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2022
Yes if it's more than 10 years you will be required to do alternative English test like Ulet, IELTS etc

anozie09:

What if it’s more than 10years? Would there be a problem?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
justwise:

Yes for only one year

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 12:15pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterinahG(f): 12:24pm On May 02, 2022
jamilkb:
Yeap, there is ADB Disbursement superviser
I truly appreciate you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2022
Hello all
Please I want to pay my fees this month by God grace,I don't have a uba account I use zenith and gtb,but it seems uba is faster.
Can I just withdraw my money and go to any uba branch and pay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
Please what's this quarterly upkeep thing? I don't get it. I beg I need explanation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hila12(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
enesty:
Hello all
Please I want to pay my fees this month by God grace,I don't have a uba account I use zenith and gtb,but it seems uba is faster.
Can I just withdraw my money and go to any uba branch and pay?

Can? Of course you can. Open a uba savings account with full documentation. Transfer the sum from your zenith/gtb account to the uba account. Go on the trade monitoring portal to request for form A. Form A fees payment is self service, just register on the portal, and log a form A request. Your uba account would be debited upon approval. You would be required to upload all supporting admission documents and passport bio data page, letter of consent to debit account and payment invoice.

PS: Make sure your BVN has no name discrepancy. Also ensure your active phone number is linked to your BVN (at the time you enrolled), cause OTP would be sent to that number to authenticate registration. If your active number is not linked to your BVN, you would need to do a BVN profile update at the bank you previously enrolled to update phone number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 12:39pm On May 02, 2022
No dollar not pounds
Francology41:

Mine was 530, was debited on Friday last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hila12(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2022
enesty:
Please what's this quarterly upkeep thing? I don't get it. I beg I need explanation

£3500 per semester/academic quarter.

Autumn £3500 (sep to dec)

Winter/Spring £3500 (Jan to april)

Spring/Summer £3500 (May to July)

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tsync: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
Hi Duchess 90
Thank you so much.
Please how can I reach as regards this issue? I could send you the offer letter
duchess90:
Hello,

This seems to be an error

If you send it across I can try to forward it to friends in the International Office department to confirm this and get back to you

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Juice2Pac: 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
Please can anyone recommend any affordable hotel close to IOM center g.r.a lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
Is there any teesside hopeful here , it's like I'll have to pay the deposit before even getting unconditional offer at all.
Anyone with same condition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 1:16pm On May 02, 2022
Please i just got a conditional offer from university of derby and i have fulfill the conditions. who is going to derby lets connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
Somgua:
Please i just got a conditional offer from university of derby and i have fulfill the conditions. who is going to derby lets connect?

What are their conditions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
Somgua:

Pls when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eboniee024rill(f): 2:17pm On May 02, 2022
Pls is there anyone who got an offer to Birmingham City University for September intake. Pls, I need some clarifications.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 2:17pm On May 02, 2022
tsync:
Good morning everyone.
I got a conditional offer to Coventry University last week. Please is there a Whatsapp group for Coventry University? Also I'm confused abt something in the letter: course start is may 2022 but enrollment date is September 2022. Is it a mistake or what's ur candid advice. I expect the course start date to be after the enrollment date. Pls help. Thanks
It’s a mistake. Send them an email to clarify and ask for the contact of their Nigeria representative (they have an office in Lagos and will help with visa application and interview). All the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Preshila(f): 2:17pm On May 02, 2022
Viewoliver:
Mine took barely 3 weeks with Zenith Bank. U will be charged another ₦5000 when the money is finally disbursed to the school making it a total charge of ₦13,225. Make sure you go to any Zenith Bank branch closer to you and request for ur Telex. Zenith Bank doesn't issue softcopy of the Telex, they only give hardcopy.

Please when did you apply? And did you mount pressure on them? Mine is 3weeks already and nothing.. I am just tired and my deadline for payment have already passed. Na appeal I just dey appeal to my school to hold on for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by modupsie(f): 2:20pm On May 02, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please for a family of 5 that wants to immigrate together

Do we have to show POF of

1023 x9 months for main applicant
640 X 9 x4 for dependants

Plus the balance of the school fees?

Must this total be in our account before application and available for 28days?

Please I'm new here and I have been reading up but just want to confirm from anyone that have travelled together as a family of 5 �

Please gurus help me out
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
Yes... I actually mounted so much pressure on them. I had been calling the person in charge of TRMS in my local branch. I did also call Zenith Bank head office customer service representative and drop several emails to zenithdirect@zenithbank.com.
Seriously I disturbed both the Head Office and my local branch I chosed.
I believe urs I will soon go through immediately after the public holiday.

Preshila:

Please when did you apply? And did you mount pressure on them? Mine is 3weeks already and nothing.. I am just tired and my deadline for payment have already passed. Na appeal I just dey appeal to my school to hold on for me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong, are you asking us to give you the answers??

This should be for you to do so

Cheers

endinpraise907:
Hello house , thanks for all you do here.
please i need help with case study and question sent to me for Social work interview. kindly assist with your thought ...Thanks alot

Addison and Ellis share a two bedroom housing association flat on 13th floor of a high rise complex on the edge of an old council estate in Southend-on-Sea. Addison works in the local Sainsbury’s on shifts and Ellis is on a zero hours contract with a delivery company. Both are aged 22 years old. Together they have a child, Corey, aged 5. They have been together 7 years now. From the age of 5 Addison grew up in foster care after witnessing domestic abuse and being neglected. Both of Addison’s parents were long term heroin users.

Addison and Ellis met online and immediately ‘hit it off’ as Ellis too had experienced a traumatic childhood with severe bullying in the final years of school. Both Addison and Ellis have become skilled at ‘stick and poke’ tattooing, to the point that many of their friends have asked them to create homemade tattoos for them. In secret, they gave Corey a tiny tattoo on his ankle, after Corey ‘had begged them for one’. Ellis has an interest in becoming a professional tattooist. Ellis is Corey’s main carer and works for the delivery company during the times Corey is at school or when Addison isn’t working.

During the Covid-19 crisis and lockdown, Ellis’ work stopped as the company went into liquidation. As a result, the couple had to rely on Addison’s income. As the Covid-19 crisis continued to worsen, Addison worked longer and longer hours and increasingly showed signs of stress at home, often shouting at Corey and becoming short tempered with Ellis. Online, Ellis told a friend that Addison constantly watches them, and Ellis is ‘having to walk on eggshells around Addison’. Ellis is worried this might be affecting Corey.

Last night, around 11pm, Addison started an argument with Ellis immediately after returning from work and told Ellis, that Ellis is ‘f...ing useless, lazy and the flat is filthy’. When Ellis tried to respond, Addison grabbed Ellis by the throat and screamed ‘shut up, shut up’. The shouting woke Corey who came into the living room, saw what was happening and burst into tears.

QUESTIONS
1. What are the most significant issues or challenges you would prioritise as a social worker for this family?

2. What are some broader social, political or economic aspects of the scenario that might be impacting on the family?

3. you be feeling at the moment, and what might be the most important issue or concern for you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 123456789ww(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
Please I send you a Dm. I will like to talk to you privately

Faithful God
Application: May 2021
Offer letter: June 2021
Deferred for January: September 2021
unconditional offer for January: October 2021
CAS came on the 16l5TH OF DECEMBER.
visa application : 17TH OF DECEMBER. (Standard)
Biometrics :29TH OF DECEMBER TLS ikeja.
Application moved to VAC 24TH JANUARY.
Application received by VAC 24TH JANUARY
No NSF mail.
Collection mail dropped still on 24TH JANUARY.
Collected: January 25th
6 years study gap.

Omo i saw shege for Northumbria hands ���. To differ and change offer was war. Heb 11 vs 6b is my testimony.

Submitted work reference and cv. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
Hello,

Yes

Cheers

modupsie:
Good afternoon everyone
Please for a family of 5 that wants to immigrate together

Do we have to show POF of

1023 x9 months for main applicant
640 X 9 x4 for dependants

Plus the balance of the school fees?

Must this total be in our account before application and available for 28days?

Please I'm new here and I have been reading up but just want to confirm from anyone that have travelled together as a family of 5 �

Please gurus help me out
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tsync: 2:56pm On May 02, 2022
Thank you
Patra123:

It’s a mistake. Send them an email to clarify and ask for the contact of their Nigeria representative (they have an office in Lagos and will help with visa application and interview). All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 3:10pm On May 02, 2022
Waec
tonero230:

What are their conditions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 3:13pm On May 02, 2022
I applied on April 17th,2022

drealdammy:

Pls when did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.