Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208266 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:28am On May 03, 2022
Jonwizzy:

Please regarding Bournemouth admission, I was asked to upload my Passport, is it passport photograph or my Intl passport data page?,
Can we also. Connect please
International passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:41am On May 03, 2022
Hello,

I still insist that part time students can't work regardless of the duration of the program.So if this is the main reason for going this route you might have to rethink it

You may want to confirm if your diploma course will allow you come into the country,most diploma courses I know will advise a visit visa for short course (mostly for exams) bulk of the studies are online and self study. I am yet to see a lecturer working night here. The main course is fully online.

This may or may not have changed though

What is the name of your institution?

If they insist on IELTS to give you sponsorship then you don't have much of a choice do you?

Cheers

Pamelayoung:
Thank you @duchess90.

The program is a 2 year diploma with option of either day or night(For student who intend to work) It's not a full time program. Qualifications is AMI Diploma.

Concerning the IELTS, I did speak with the admin but he insisted that with IELTS they won't be able to sponsor the visa.

Can I Dm you for further details please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teenwa: 6:45am On May 03, 2022
It's 680 and not 640 for dependents

modupsie:
Good afternoon everyone
Please for a family of 5 that wants to immigrate together

Do we have to show POF of

1023 x9 months for main applicant
640 X 9 x4 for dependants

Plus the balance of the school fees?

Must this total be in our account before application and available for 28days?

Please I'm new here and I have been reading up but just want to confirm from anyone that have travelled together as a family of 5 �

Please gurus help me out
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:51am On May 03, 2022
Hello

I also did a bit of digging and you should to. If I am right AMI is a diploma in education. Not sure where that falls under in RQF/SQF, but see this screenshot and confirm if you can get a study visa and a graduate visa when you finish.

There is a link to also confirm if your institution is licensed.

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/course

Check them out

Cheers

Pamelayoung:
Thank you @duchess90.

The program is a 2 year diploma with option of either day or night(For student who intend to work) It's not a full time program. Qualifications is AMI Diploma.

Concerning the IELTS, I did speak with the admin but he insisted that with IELTS they won't be able to sponsor the visa.

Can I Dm you for further details please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sammyp01: 6:52am On May 03, 2022
From my experience you should book at mid night
You should get the date you wish for at that time.

Vicktorhmustjap:
Good evening all, please a quick question, I intend to pay for my IHS and visa fees on Wednesday; 4th May this week. I was told after payment I will then proceed to pick a centre which cannot be changed..

I intend to pick ikeja centre.. but my fear is if the date 9th of May will be available because that's when I wish to go for my biometric...

Is the booking date too close to the biometric date? Will I get 9th of May or should I chose another centre where I can get guarantee of 9th of May?

Please I need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2022
Any body have plug for passport renewal, here in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2022
Somgua:
Applied 17th, i got offer for big data analytics

Did you apply to derby? and what course

Applied 14 for masters in public health.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 7:27am On May 03, 2022
You will get it.....I want to know what next I should do.

Because they are the only school that has responded to my application.
tonero230:

Applied 14 for masters in public health.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fakacious1: 7:31am On May 03, 2022
Good morning my people.
Please is there anyone here got admission from these following schools for September intake ?

1)University of salford 2)sheffied hallam university
3) university of Sunderland

Because ever since I applied going to 1month now I never heard anything from the school concerning my applications.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 7:35am On May 03, 2022
donogaga:

Be careful of that school. The issue with the school isn't about getting unconditional admission offer, but issuance of CAS. It's quite an herculean task.

They may disappoint you at the end of the day, even after paying your tuition deposit.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Giantgyal: 7:38am On May 03, 2022
jummy2308:
For which intake plz.
For September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 7:46am On May 03, 2022
Mine is 20 years old, yet I still used it to process my admission successfully.

BarrONLS:
Please my waec is 15years.is it that I won’t get any offer into any university for my masters program with it? I am seeing someone say if it’s more that 10years one needs to take ielts or one other exam. Please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrbizz: 7:47am On May 03, 2022
Northampton, Essex and Hertefordshire.

Has anyone gotten admission to any of these…for September please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2022
Somgua:
You will get it.....I want to know what next I should do.

Because they are the only school that has responded to my application.

Pay your tuition and meet other conditions if any

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 7:54am On May 03, 2022
They responded though so much airtime gone. I had to wait on queue before being attended to. I was on hold for the customer service representative to hook on to the department in charge of TRMS. Get enough airtime in your phone. Your Form A Number and ur account details should be handy while calling them. You need to be patient and let them understand the need to expidite on the process of disbursement for you to meet the deadline.

peterinahG:

Please were they responsive during the time you spoke with the head office? Or they were posting you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alhajishow: 8:04am On May 03, 2022
Alhajishow:
Good morning house,
I’m expecting my telex this week, my passport is to expire by December, I already book an appointment for renewal next week. Should I wait for the new passport to be out so as submit the new passport and telex together? Pls what can I do in this case? The school already has my old data page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 9:03am On May 03, 2022
uchman:
Any body have plug for passport renewal, here in Lagos?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2022
Hila12:

Thanks so much for this

Can? Of course you can. Open a uba savings account with full documentation. Transfer the sum from your zenith/gtb account to the uba account. Go on the trade monitoring portal to request for form A. Form A fees payment is self service, just register on the portal, and log a form A request. Your uba account would be debited upon approval. You would be required to upload all supporting admission documents and passport bio data page, letter of consent to debit account and payment invoice.

PS: Make sure your BVN has no name discrepancy. Also ensure your active phone number is linked to your BVN (at the time you enrolled), cause OTP would be sent to that number to authenticate registration. If your active number is not linked to your BVN, you would need to do a BVN profile update at the bank you previously enrolled to update phone number

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:26am On May 03, 2022
Pamelayoung:
Good day everyone.
Thank you all for your contribution on this thread.

I'm new here and would need clarifications on some issues.
First my program is a 2-year diploma night course. I purposely choose the night option so as to be able to work during the day. I have a provisional offer from the institute, which I have accepted though I am yet to make the fee deposit and write IELTS. My program start date is September 2022. I'm apprehensive that I am starting the application a bit late, following information gathered here concerning wait times for TB screening and other requirements. My question now is if I start application now, will I meet up with September start date? Secondly, can I book a date for the TB without having started an application. At this point what's the first thing I should do? Write IELTS or start the application?

Firstly,a night course??
Will you be granted a visa for this?
Have you found out if there are other people going for your course that got a visa?

Now to your question, write your IELTs first and ensure you get the required score before applying.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2022
Please Sabi people,

What are the clinical experiences one should have to land masters in nursing pre-reg.?

How can I stand out since it's very competitive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:30am On May 03, 2022
Bhoyo:
Hello guys, I don’t know the estimation of amount I need in my account for POF;
Balance of my tuition fee: 8,500 pounds
My living expenses: 1023 X 9 = 9207 pounds
Only One dependant (living expenses): 680 X 9= 6120 pounds
Total: 23,827 pounds.

Pls what is the estimated amount in Naira for my POF?

NOTE: I stand to be corrected if my calculation is wrong.

Using oanda rate (520.833 as of today)that UKVI uses to calculate POF,you need about 12.5m. To be safe make it 13m or 13.2m.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2022
Alhajishow:
Good morning house,
I’m expecting my telex this week, my passport is to expire by December, I already book an appointment for renewal next week. Should I wait for the new passport to be out so as submit the new passport and telex together? Pls what can I do in this case? The school already has my old data page.

Send the telex to your school,when your passport is out,you can then send them the new one to update.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alhajishow: 10:01am On May 03, 2022
Gloriyah:

Send the telex to your school,when your passport is out,you can then send them the new one to update.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 10:21am On May 03, 2022
Good morning nairalanders!. Please I have a question and I would appreciate your answers. I am applying for my student visa by September in the UK but my sister has currently overstayed her visiting visa for 9years and she is illegal in the country, can it affect my student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
Ace0074:
Good morning nairalanders!. Please I have a question and I would appreciate your answers. I am applying for my student visa by September in the UK but my sister has currently overstayed her visiting visa for 9years and she is illegal in the country, can it affect my student visa application?

What’s the correlation of your student visa and your sisters expired visa ?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by PrudentT: 10:31am On May 03, 2022
Good day House
Well done for all the good works done here
Please, I am in a dilema
I have BSC and MSc...wish to further and do PhD but the PhD fees are somewhat expensive.
My question is do I need POF for the three years at once in my account (IHS,tuition )...
Or just a year only
I also have 2 dependents.

I would appreciate if anyone can respond please.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2022
Ace0074:

No it doesn't but don't mention her in your doings.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2022
PrudentT:
Good day House
Well done for all the good works done here
Please, I am in a dilema
I have BSC and MSc...wish to further and do PhD but the PhD fees are somewhat expensive.
My question is do I need POF for the three years at once in my account (IHS,tuition )...
Or just a year only
I also have 2 dependents.

I would appreciate if anyone can respond please.
Thank you

POF-One year only is sufficient.

IHS- depending on your course length. 3 years has its IHs fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.