Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202219 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 7:21pm On May 06, 2022
abuhusna1:

My wife got conditional admission to their london campus and all tuition paid but they insist to bring letter that the language of instruction was English now ASUU on strike in big dilemma now as full tuition has been paid by her.
I'm open to suggestions here as well
My advice would be for you to wait for ASUU to call off the strike. If the strike last past your resumption date, then you defer the admission to the next intake.
Universities refund only on visa denial not relating to fraud or incomplete document by the applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 7:21pm On May 06, 2022
Sainty92:
It took me roughly two months to get the admission from them
omo are they doing pre cas interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 7:48pm On May 06, 2022
Fakacious1:
Please anyone Here with Sunderland conditional offer letter ...

Please we need to connect...

Edaku...

I need to know few things
Yea university of Sunderland....September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 7:58pm On May 06, 2022
Nicerazor:
to fast track your form A payment send a mail to this email address attached to this post in this format:

Dear Sir

My name is ………….
The purpose of this email is regarding my application on the trade system platform (Form A).
The status of my submitted application has since been on ADB reviewer, and I have been receiving several reminder emails of limited time to show proof of payment (telex) from the beneficiary (University of Derby).

Kindly assist in looking into this so that funds can be disbursed and my UBA Bank account be debited in order to meet up with the ultimatum.
Below are my details;

Form A application number:

Bank Account Number:

Phone Number:

Amount:

Thanks, and best regards.

Yours,
Your name

I applied for Form A on Monday and sent mail the next day, I got debited yesterday evening.
Best of luck.

Please how do you get your Telex from UBA, l just got debited yesterday and no Telex copy was received from them, l only got the debit alert, please anybody also can assist a brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2022
I got it via email the next day I was debited.
nwosu35:

Please how do you get your Telex from UBA, l just got debited yesterday and no Telex copy was received from them, l only got the debit alert, please anybody also can assist a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Muleroofficial: 8:02pm On May 06, 2022
StellarThesis:

Yes obviously. But don't forget many people have gone abroad and don't know how to back cos of shame. Always have a plan. Leave that Elon Musk story wey do tor wakawaka dey use gather followers
Yeah I agree with you.As much as opportunities are available.It takes strategic planning and “grace” to break even in the abroad. Make God no shame us all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2022
nwosu35:

You should get it within 72 hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Muleroofficial: 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
Feyeemi:
Good day,

Application transferred to VAC means what? You guys should please answer me today. Edakun

It means decision has been made and your passport has been transferred to TLS Center.You will get pick up mail on Monday.When did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 8:09pm On May 06, 2022
abuhusna1:

My wife got conditional admission to their london campus and all tuition paid but they insist to bring letter that the language of instruction was English now ASUU on strike in big dilemma now as full tuition has been paid by her.

Give it time I feel they will call off the strike by June..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 8:09pm On May 06, 2022
chaw:

I’m abit late seeing this post, I chose the electronic transfer option when filling the application which I submitted a week ago, however I haven’t been debited. Should I move the money out of my account and create a new application or what can I do. This is urgent please

Please help me, l choose electronic transfer and l have been debited, will they still issue me a Telex copy, please someone should help me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
Allsmyles:

Please l choose electronic transfer, will they still issue me a Telex copy as l have been debited. I sent an email to them today but did not yet any response. Please help with a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 8:19pm On May 06, 2022
sazjun76:
I did my TB test today and got the certificate today. My best advise is that any day you have appointment make sure you get there before 7am. Get there like 6:30am in respective of any time given to you to come. I was given 10am on the appointment. But my name was called around 7:30am. I did documentation pass 8, chest x-ray pass 9, I saw doctor 10am. I got the certificate pass 1. Most important is to get there early. Cheers
We move to the next phase
pls how much did you pay for the TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
Please someone should respond to me, l got debited for my school fees with UBA yesterday am just seeing that the right option should have been Telex but l choose electronic transfer, will l still get a Telex copy from them, PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD RESPOND.

THANKS.
=≠≠======
Just received my Telex copy. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2022
abuhusna1:

If you know any current lecturer preferably Dr or Professor in your school not necessarily your department, they can write Letter of English on your behalf.
It must be under school letterhead.

Many people get proof of English through that and many schools accept it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 8:33pm On May 06, 2022
hosey:

If you know any current lecturer preferably Dr or Professor in your school, they can write Letter of English on your behalf.
It must be under school letterhead.

Many people get proof of English through that and some school accept it.

Very true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
Is there anything I can do to get a more closer date for TB test? The date i got online is 21st June which I think its too far.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Diction10nairal: 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Fakacious1:

rashluv4maself@gmail.com

Here you go chief

Please I also need ya mail ...I was given conditional offer from Sunderland also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
Nicerazor:
to fast track your form A payment send a mail to this email address attached to this post in this format:

Dear Sir

My name is ………….
The purpose of this email is regarding my application on the trade system platform (Form A).
The status of my submitted application has since been on ADB reviewer, and I have been receiving several reminder emails of limited time to show proof of payment (telex) from the beneficiary (University of Derby).

Kindly assist in looking into this so that funds can be disbursed and my UBA Bank account be debited in order to meet up with the ultimatum.
Below are my details;

Form A application number:

Bank Account Number:

Phone Number:

Amount:

Thanks, and best regards.

Yours,
Your name

I applied for Form A on Monday and sent mail the next day, I got debited yesterday evening.
Best of luck.
pls I have a question,
1.Did you choose marina branch when filling the form A....or even if someone uses another branch can he still send the message?

2. Can I select a lagos UBA branch when filling the form A...though am in Portharcourt and none of its branch is listed on the form A.....I would want to know in case am needed to go to the branch choosen for other documentation.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 8:54pm On May 06, 2022
ZiggyMr:
Is there anything I can do to get a more closer date for TB test? The date i got online is 21st June which I think its too far.
the date could have been edited from the onset of filling the form...nevertheless try to mail them to see if it can be changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 9:06pm On May 06, 2022
bigdan4u:
pls I have a question,
1.Did you choose marina branch when filling the form A....or even if someone uses another branch can he still send the message?

2. Can I select a lagos UBA branch when filling the form A...though am in Portharcourt and none of its branch is listed on the form A.....I would want to know in case am needed to go to the branch choosen for other documentation.

That fast track does not matter, I filled my form A and got debited in 3 days with UBA

I did same with my friend, he got debited in 4 days... We didn't send any mail to anyone, we didn't chose marina as branch as well.

Just fill your form correctly and submit.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 9:10pm On May 06, 2022
Allsmyles:

Thanks l have received my Telex copy.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
Please who is going to Edge Hill University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
Francology41:

That fast track does not matter, I filled my form A and got debited in 3 days with UBA

I did same with my friend, he got debited in 4 days... We didn't send any mail to anyone, we didn't chose marina as branch as well.

Just fill your form correctly and submit.
please what are the documents you uploaded for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shotunde88: 9:22pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Omotola222 post=112563828]

Does University of Northampton accept NECO? If yes, dO they accept as far back as 2004? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 9:33pm On May 06, 2022
Oracle55:
please what are the documents you uploaded for form A

University certificate
Admission letter
Payment invoice
Letter of authorisation of consent
International passport

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 9:39pm On May 06, 2022
Allsmyles:

Pls wen did u apply n wat rate were u charged?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 9:40pm On May 06, 2022
nwosu35:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 9:47pm On May 06, 2022
Zeazytee2320:

I created the Form A application on the 25th of April and was debited yesterday, but you know we have two days holiday. I choose electronic transfer on the form and got my Telex today, l used UBA, and did not visit any of their branch. For the rate it varies every week it's between 530 - 550.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2022
Yes it doesn’t matter.
I chose a branch other than my main branch.
bigdan4u:
pls I have a question,

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.