Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209658 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 2:52pm On May 09, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
my point exactly is the whole stress of doing TB test arranging docs and applying for visa with so much amount of money. Only to start waiting for weeks with no one letting you know how it goes. Think they is a problem with their visa stuff for now. I am hoping and also praying for everyone on the thread.

There is no problem. Others have replied you that some people have gotten visa for April biometric and one other person dropped a link to lodge your complain to UKVI.
Be hopeful and put it in prayer too. Someone also said it's taking up to 6 weeks now.
In addition when your visa come out, let us know too. No be say we no go hear from you again o grin

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Slickuche: 2:53pm On May 09, 2022
Hello, pls has anyone applied to University of Wales Trinity Saint David? Is it a good school? Do they have issues when it comes to issuing cas?

I just got a conditional offer from them. Their conditions have K-leg. They are asking for ielts and the likes.

Pls I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Slickuche:
Hello, pls has anyone applied to University of Wales Trinity Saint David? Is it a good school? Do they have issues when it comes to issuing cas?

I just got a conditional offer from them. Their conditions have K-leg. They are asking for ielts and the likes.

Pls I need help
wales is a cool country, and their universities are usually very okay. However swansea university and Cardiff university would have been a better option . Especially swansea because of their discount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
thebossagain:
go to festac passport office , those guys will do you Nin immediately, you just have to pay about 8k , if you are waiting for Nin it will take month to be updated in the server of parastata .
Thank you very much, I have done it already at one of the NIN offices since April 14, and till now it hasn't dropped
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
Pls � I need answer to this.
I am filling the IOM form, I have filled mine and selected a date, am about to fill for my three dependents, but their passports are not yet ready. What do I do?.

Can I fill for mine alone and go on that appointment date with my dependents or what do I do Pls.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
Student without Scholarship
Hanzzyyy:
Anyone to help??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2022
angel4sure:
Pls � I need answer to this.
I am filling the IOM form, I have filled mine and selected a date, am about to fill for my three dependents, but their passports are not yet ready. What do I do?.

Can I fill for mine alone and go on that appointment date with my dependents or what do I do Pls.
We’ve said it here several times, you can’t book the test without passport, whether for you or dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jonwizzy(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
Good day house,
Pls I need urgent help,
Kent university has rejected my sop 2x now, pls who can help me do little corrections

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 3:41pm On May 09, 2022
Greathand01:
Thank you very much, I have done it already at one of the NIN offices since April 14, and till now it hasn't dropped

That was why I said you should go to festac office if it's urgent, it will drop within 5 minutes they have somebody that works in Nin , he does it automatically.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Good day house,
Pls I need urgent help,
Kent university has rejected my sop 2x now, pls who can help me do little corrections

What course do you apply for, and what course did you do in your Bsc, get in touch let's send SOP for the last .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyecandydolly: 3:46pm On May 09, 2022
For those who have gotten their visas with their spouses, please help with these visa application questions

My wife is the main applicant and I will be going to the UK with her

1. Do you have a valid national identity card?

We have NIN slips not ID cards

2.Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not

3. Do you know where you will be staying in the UK?

Can we choose yes and input the address of the school for both main applicant and dependants' applications? We have not made provision for accommodation yet

4. Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?

5. Have you ever worked for any of the following types of organization?

This is one of the options given
Government (including Public or Civil Administration and non-military compulsory national  service)

Can we select this because NYSC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by soloskino(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
Newbie123:

Thanks.

Just did thay. Fingers crossed

Any update on your split firm A payment... Was is approved that way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
bdrefessy:
Please gurus in the house ..I want to know the step my step what to do ,If I want to apply for master in the UK without ielts ... for someone who studied education management

A step by step you say

Type each school I will list below on the search bar on google and check out if they offer your intended course and follow their process of application.

Glasgow Caledonian university
Shellfield Hallam university
Teeside university
Robert Gordon university
York st John university
Anglia Ruskin university
Edinburgh Napier university
University of stirling
Salford university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jonwizzy(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
thebossagain:

What course do you apply for, and what course did you do in your Bsc, get in touch let's send SOP for the last .

Check your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ourown(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Thank God I was given a conditional offer by Leeds Becket today pls LBU applicants let's connect abeg

Please how long did it take Leeds to give you an offer? I applied since march 1st and I haven't heard back from them. What can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 4:09pm On May 09, 2022
Pls o school that don't require transcript. Abeg help a friend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
VISA Alert!!!!!
Applied to 5 different school last year 2021
For some reason
I could only get offer from Bradford
Fast forward
I did the TB test during nov last year
My school Oou did not release my transcript on time
I had to differ to Jan
Transcipt came out jan
Bradford all of a sudden told me to differ again to sept 2022

Looked for another school
Did my pre cas interview March 9
POF was ready
Submitted POF for cas
Got my cas march 16
Book for biometric on the 21 of march
Got NSF mail on the 29 requesting noting
The long wait started
I already started panicking
I was so dull and could not even go outside to have fun
Sent a paid mail on the 22 of April
No decision has been made
I lost count of how I track my application every day
Friday noon I got a collection mail 06\april/2022
Got there today Monday
The wait was soo much

My visa was granted on the 28 of this April

Thank you Jesus

45 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
Pls am trying to take a loan from this lending body. Pls what does it mean to upload my Credit report. Am confused here. See screenshot below

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
angel4sure:
Pls am trying to take a loan from this lending body. Pls what does it mean to upload my Credit report. Am confused here. See screenshot below
would advice that if its not a bank, or a company that would help with your bank statement just to show, probably put a lien on the account after helping you for the bank statement , don’t do it. This is like the beginning of problem. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sammybliss23(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
Khalifa99:
VISA Alert!!!!!
For some reason
Fast forward
I had to differ to Jan
Transcipt came out jan

POF was ready
Submitted POF for cas
Got my cas march 16
The long wait started
Got there today Monday
The wait was soo much

Thank you Jesus

Congratulations to you.
From you right up, it means the timeframe for the approval lasted for 1month and 2weeks??.( from 21march to 6thmay) ..is that so??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
Khalifa99:
VISA Alert!!!!!
For some reason
Fast forward
I had to differ to Jan
Transcipt came out jan
Hello you got a collection mail 06 april? But picked up 28th april? Congratulations to you.
POF was ready
Submitted POF for cas
Got my cas march 16
The long wait started
Got there today Monday
The wait was soo much

Thank you Jesus

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BarrONLS: 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Please People, I need suggestions for schools that do not require transcript .Now ASUU have extended strike for another 3 months. I am confused and tired as I can’t apply to my university for transcript.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
Khalifa99:
VISA Alert!!!!!
For some reason
Fast forward
I had to differ to Jan
Transcipt came out jan

POF was ready
Submitted POF for cas
Got my cas march 16
The long wait started
Got there today Monday
The wait was soo much

Thank you Jesus

congratulations. Expecting same testimonials for my dependents. Been waiting since April 6th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Good day house,
Pls I need urgent help,

They have told you what you need to do naw
Look as the modules, relate it to what you have done and how it aligns with your interests etc

What help do you need again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
BarrONLS:
Please People, I need suggestions for schools that do not require transcript .Now ASUU have extended strike for another 3 months. I am confused and tired as I can’t apply to my university for transcript.

This is serious my friend is in the same shoes. Abeg o give us name of schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Anyone to help??

Student without scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2022
Hello,

Are you resident in the UK?

That's when you can get a credit report, also lendwise will apply to UK residents only

Cheers

angel4sure:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2022
BarrONLS:

Am sure of Sunderland

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hadjipapiey(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2022
Hey guys, pls i need a complete IELTS pack � for revision. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SamuraiDan: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
myaisha00:
yeah I did and they are yet to reply. Anything on your applications yet?
They sent an email requesting for another document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Andremalan731: 5:31pm On May 09, 2022
Hello guys
On the offer letter sent to me
I was told to include my student ID when making a payment to the school
But I didn’t see any space to include it when I was filling form A on cbn website
I have completed the form
Hope I’m safe
Please I need a reply ASAP
Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
Andremalan731:
Hello guys
On the offer letter sent to me
I was told to include my student ID when making a payment to the school
But I didn’t see any space to include it when I was filling form A on cbn website
I have completed the form
Hope I’m safe
Please I need a reply ASAP
Thank you very much

That’s why you’re to upload your offer letter and school invoice. Both should have your student ID number. The bank would take the number from the documents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.