Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,694 members, 7,834,307 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1223536 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2022
Anyone to help?
Hanzzyyy:

No, Work, Main Applicant is already in UK
Dependant & Partner joining after
Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
angel4sure:
Thank you duchess. But lend wise also stated they can lend to international students if they can provide their credit report, that's why am asking what it means and how I can get it.

i know it's not easy but
Its actions like this that limit other people's chances and work against you when you apply for PSW.
In your Visa application you said you had enough money to take care of yourself,only for you to now scatting for loan.
Just drop that idea,drop it completely and look for how you can manage thing's

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2022
Hanzzyyy:

No, Work, Main Applicant is already in UK
Dependant & Partner joining after
Anyone?

Select ‘other’… cause I don’t think any other option applies to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thefxchanger: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
help pls...

while filling Form A, can i upload jpg images of admission letter as there was no attachment in the offer letter... Even on the portal, the offer letter opens as a webpage and cant be saved as pdf.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by officialugobest: 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Please how long does it take to get an offer from a UK university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
angel4sure:
Thank you duchess. But lend wise also stated they can lend to international students if they can provide their credit report, that's why am asking what it means and how I can get it.

https://crccreditbureau.com

Register with the creditburea and you can generate your full credit report online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
homesinabuja:

Your personal statement must be really wack for them to reject it twice.
Visit studential.com and see how a good sop is written.

Brother be calming down
Thanks for the info, will check it out too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
emenikechigbo:
Pls, has anyone gotten an offer from university of Portsmouth

I got last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
officialugobest:
Please how long does it take to get an offer from a UK university

Between 2 days, A week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks. It usually depends on the school and the period of application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
Ok thanks but what does settlement and dependants mean as I think that should be it
Gloriyah:

Select ‘other’… cause I don’t think any other option applies to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
Thefxchanger:
help pls...

while filling Form A, can i upload jpg images of admission letter as there was no attachment in the offer letter... Even on the portal, the offer letter opens as a webpage and cant be saved as pdf.

Just click on the menu icon of that particular mail, click on print and then save it as a pdf file.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
Khalifa99:

IHS was $1273
Visa fee was $500

How many years IHS fee paid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Ok thanks but what does settlement and dependants mean as I think that should be it

That can apply if the main applicant is a permanent resident or uK citizen.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyecandydolly: 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
I need answers, please

eyecandydolly:
For those who have gotten their visas with their spouses, please help with these visa application questions

My wife is the main applicant and I will be going to the UK with her

1. Do you have a valid national identity card?

We have NIN slips not ID cards

2.Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not

3. Do you know where you will be staying in the UK?

Can we choose yes and input the address of the school for both main applicant and dependants' applications? We have not made provision for accommodation yet

4. Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?

5. Have you ever worked for any of the following types of organization?

This is one of the options given
Government (including Public or Civil Administration and non-military compulsory national  service)

Can we select this because NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FeyiFreesia(f): 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
Does anybody know if fixed deposits are allowed for POF? My partner has money in fixed deposit but we're not sure if we should request to move or to another account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2022
Okay...
Cheers. smiley
Gloriyah:

That can apply if the main applicant is a permanent resident or uK citizen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iriabay: 10:27pm On May 09, 2022
I'm having difficulty making payment on the trade system portal...it's showing network connection problem Check your network settings...I have tried it over 30times and still no way out....who else has been through this hurdle and how did u resolve please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2022
FeyiFreesia:
Does anybody know if fixed deposits are allowed for POF? My partner has money in fixed deposit but we're not sure if we should request to move or to another account.

Cash must be in an account that allows you immediate access.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Busola2208: 10:46pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=JCDrogbaleee post=112672827][/quote] Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 11:44pm On May 09, 2022
MrsLins:
Happy Sunday everyone!

Please I need your urgent assistance.

1. Pls what are the documents to upload for child defendants for visa application?

2. Has anyone signed the attached document for their kids at the point of application before? Is it necessary to sign this as the parent of the child?

@justwise @mamatukwas

Very necessary to sign for the child

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olucioux: 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Hello house, please I have a little problem. I’ve been married since 2019 and our marriage has been registered on the intergovernmentalmarriagereg.org website. I tried checking up our marriage certificate online using the marriage certificate number, but I was shocked to realise that someone else’s passport photo was upload to be me, but my wife’s passport photo was fine. Please what can I do as my wife would be applying for a UK dependant visa soon and the ECO might check the website to confirm the authenticity of the marriage certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 12:21am On May 10, 2022
Please as anyone who did biometrics in april gotten his or her visa?? My school resumes start may and deadline is june 28th

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:38am On May 10, 2022
olucioux:
Hello house, please I have a little problem. I’ve been married since 2019 and our marriage has been registered on the intergovernmentalmarriagereg.org website. I tried checking up our marriage certificate online using the marriage certificate number, but I was shocked to realise that someone else’s passport photo was upload to be me, but my wife’s passport photo was fine. Please what can I do as my wife would be applying for a UK dependant visa soon and the ECO might check the website to confirm the authenticity of the marriage certificate?

The first and only thing to do is contact the marriage certificate body and rectify it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2022
Gloriyah:

Just click on the menu icon of that particular mail, click on print and then save it as a pdf file.

Chai... as easy as that info seems, my mind never thot of it...

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 2:00am On May 10, 2022
Pls I need your urgent help guru of the house.
I married last year and I check the intergovernmentalmarriagereg.org website with our marriage certificate but nothing was found. Please do I need to register on this website with our marriage certificate before submitting my UK visa because my wife is my dependant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Antyxx: 3:20am On May 10, 2022
Pls how do i send NECO to WES?
Pls i need a way to get NECO to send my result to Courier, thats the problem(I dont have problem with WES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Antyxx: 3:21am On May 10, 2022
HazzanTazzan:

Chai... as easy as that info seems, my mind never thot of it...

Thanks a lot
Pls i need a way to get NECO to send my result to Courier, thats the problem(I dont have problem with WES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Antyxx: 3:22am On May 10, 2022
FeyiFreesia:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Antyxx: 3:22am On May 10, 2022
Solatium:

i know it's not easy but
Its actions like this that limit other people's chances and work against you when you apply for PSW.
In your Visa application you said you had enough money to take care of yourself,only for you to now scatting for loan.
Just drop that idea,drop it completely and look for how you can manage thing's
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwaleokey: 5:15am On May 10, 2022
Gurus in the house
My pof is £39,567 * 511 (present oando rate)= #20,167,637
How much can we add on top to cover exchange rate fluctuations? Someone said 2.5M, isn't it too much?

Secondly, is it possible for the naira to suddenly appreciate to let say #600 and if it does won't UKvi considered the fact the cash has been there before the rise?

Please advise
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 5:54am On May 10, 2022
eyecandydolly:
For those who have gotten their visas with their spouses, please help with these visa application questions

My wife is the main applicant and I will be going to the UK with her

1. Do you have a valid national identity card? a

We have NIN slips not ID cards

2.Does anyone rely on you for financial support? Include both those travelling with you and those who are not

3. Do you know where you will be staying in the UK?

Can we choose yes and input the address of the school for both main applicant and dependants' applications? We have not made provision for accommodation yet

4. Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?

5. Have you ever worked for any of the following types of organization?

This is one of the options given
Government (including Public or Civil Administration and non-military compulsory national  service)

Can we select this because NYSC?

1.yes= they asking for your international passport
2. No= since you are the only one travelling to join your wife....

3= yes...your wife already has a house address she's staying in the UK

4=no

5= yes ..if there is actually non-miliatry compulsory national service as an option for you to choose...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:40am On May 10, 2022
Venekconsultt:
Most applications are closed but some schools still accept application and should be ending by June. However it depends on the school of your choice so get to check your school and program sir

What about january, do schools in the uk have options for january application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.