Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210639 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
hustla:

Shame no catch them as them dey talk am?

GTBank no gree reason my matter for 2 months now

Ill end up buying on the black market

undecided

Guy how far?

GTBank has finally done mine o. Gotten telex already. With plenty waka. If you still have issues, I can give you a heads up on how to do yours.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
Who has been able to book for their TB test? I've been trying for days now, I even sent an email, they replied me but nothing has been confirmed yet!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2022
kazmaxdsd:
How about a-2 year old baby. Thanks

Same thing,.from 11 years and above does the X-ray and pays the full fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 6:11pm On May 10, 2022
Please anyone going to Cardiff Metropolitan University September intake. Let hook up ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2022
shady45:

Guy how far?

GTBank has finally done mine o. Gotten telex already. With plenty waka. If you still have issues, I can give you a heads up on how to do yours.

They have now put my funds in book balance

They sent an email that it is being worked on, thats after I sent crazy emails to them that they want to ruin my life and I will make sure i ruin them first grin

Part 2 of our fight go start next week Monday if them no answer me

how did you do yours? i can learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2022
Thats what IOM puts for study visa, dont worry
Hanzzyyy:

Hello, But someone told me that "Settlement and Dependants" is for UK citizen, actually getting confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
kazmaxdsd:
Yea, I wanted to know how you eventually solved your payment with GTBank. We have been on it over 5weeks now, still nothing and the school is sending mails...08165381808

Yet to solve it o
If you are in 9ja, use another bank
If not, display ment at their branch grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2022
34 people viewing this thread

shocked

All man wan run leave Naija? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2022
Okay, So if a Main Applicant is already in the UK with T2 Work Visa, When Partner and Dependants are applying after for this TB test they should select "Settlement and Dependants"
DuBooVay:
Thats what IOM puts for study visa, dont worry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 10, 2022
Hello Guys. I need an advice on what I should do. I recently applied for student visa. Had a previous visitors visa refusal (cash lodgement without supporting document) and on this note, I attached a GTBank statement of account to tackle the said refusal explaining the large deposits highlighted and reasons for the deposit. To my surprise, I received a student visa refusal today and they quoted that the GTBank statement I submitted was falsified as they contacted the bank. Am so terrified cos I did the whole submission myself and the statement of account being said to be falsified was the same GTBank gave me. Could it be bank issue or UKVI issue.

2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2022
Hello,

Were you banned? Redact your personal details and post the refusal here so we can advise

Cheers
lekancanny:
Hello Guys. I need an advice on what I should do. I recently applied for student visa. Had a previous visitors visa refusal (cash lodgement without supporting document) and on this note, I attached a GTBank statement of account to tackle the said refusal explaining the large deposits highlighted and reasons for the deposit. To my surprise, I received a student visa refusal today and they quoted that the GTBank statement I submitted was falsified as they contacted the bank. Am so terrified cos I did the whole submission myself and the statement of account being said to be falsified was the same GTBank gave me. Could it be bank issue or UKVI issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vmayor: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
Gurus in the house
Can someone help me with IHS Calculation , I have tried to calculate it but can’t get it
2 years Masters
Start Date : 03 Oct 2022
End Date : 04 Aug 2024
Going with two dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:

If you display madness for GTB the branch that generated the acct statement they wud call UKVI or mail them bck but u need to display madness if it takes u to slap d manager go ahead

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
hustla:
34 people viewing this thread

shocked

All man wan run leave Naija? grin cheesy

Hustla when u av directionless gvt what do u d citizens to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
Vmayor:
Gurus in the house
Can someone help me with IHS Calculation , I have tried to calculate it but can’t get it
2 years Masters
Start Date : 03 Oct 2022
End Date : 04 Aug 2024
Going with two dependants

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Dont know anything about work visa, was replying to enquiry on study. Sorry
Hanzzyyy:
Okay, So if a Main Applicant is already in the UK with T2 Work Visa, When Partner and Dependants are applying after for this TB test they should select "Settlement and Dependants"

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Hello Friend, I will like to be added to the group ..

I'm for Sunderland University September batch .

Thanks

What's your telegram user?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
skydude:

Hustla when u av directionless gvt what do u d citizens to do

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyjnr1: 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
Hello guys pls which bank can I use for fast and easy payment of my school fees through Form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
Afroguee:
Who has been able to book for their TB test? I've been trying for days now, I even sent an email, they replied me but nothing has been confirmed yet!

Send them your details ,including passport number ,they would book an appointment for you or better still walk in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2022
hustla:

grin
what do u want the citizens to do ? Na to Hustla lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
Hanzzyyy:

Hello, But someone told me that "Settlement and Dependants" is for UK citizen, actually getting confused

You stated the main applicant is for work and not school . The person that was replied to is a dependent to a student. I stated you pick other to be on the safe side, you’re stressed over nothing .it’s just TB certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:

So sorry to hear this but I have a few questions to ask

1. When was the visitor visa refusal
2. The POF for the student visa did it show huge deposit?
3. Was the fund pull out during the visa processing period?
4. Is the fund still in your account?

Or better still can you explain the highlighted statement better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Diamond4339: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
Please my age in marriage certificate is totally different from the one in my international passport. Please suggestions on what I should do? I am thinking of affidavit of correction of age will it work please. Edakun make una give me answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Goodyfixed: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
Hello House, please I'll like to know which of University of Wolverhampton and University of Bolton can be considered as the best option for international students, to get a job and all of that. I got unconditional offers from both schools and confused which I should go for, before committing . Both courses are IT related
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 10, 2022
Diamond4339:
Please my age in marriage certificate is totally different from the one in my international passport. Please suggestions on what I should do? I am thinking of affidavit of correction of age will it work please. Edakun make una give me answer
Get another marriage certificate. Doing age affidavit for something like a marriage certificate is suspicious.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 7:33pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:
. When did you apply. And why would you bank do thT??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sawdikk: 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:
So sorry about that, when did you apply for the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jj17cv(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2022
@lekancanny
I don't trust Gtb they are useless go to the Branch and shout see what they damage mad ppl

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 7:43pm On May 10, 2022
No visa alert today nawa oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Were you banned? Redact your personal details and post the refusal here so we can advise

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2022
Gloriyah:

You stated the main applicant is for work and not school . The person that was replied to is a dependent to a student. I stated you pick other to be on the safe side, you’re stressed over nothing .it’s just TB certificate.
Not stressed, wanted to be sure as I don't like mistakes okay?.
Thanks for your help ❕❕❕

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.