Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208897 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
No problem, Thanks wink
DuBooVay:
Dont know anything about work visa, was replying to enquiry on study. Sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:49pm On May 10, 2022
Changing my response after seeing more updates.

You didn't need to include the statement for your previous refusal if it has nothing to do with your current study visa application.

Is the statement with your POF also GTB? Can you reconfirm with GTB first,.

You could chase up with administration review if this is an error.

It's going to be a long journey but it's better to clear it out if you are certain both statements are authentic

Cheers

[quote author=lekancanny post=112707239][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
MSbarbieK:

So sorry to hear this but I have a few questions to ask

1. When was the visitor visa refusal
2. The POF for the student visa did it show huge deposit?
3. Was the fund pull out during the visa processing period?
4. Is the fund still in your account?

Or better still can you explain the highlighted statement better?

1. The visitors visa refusal was October 2021
2. The POF for the student visa was a separate account entirely. The reason why GTBank statement was included is to clarify the refusal reasons highlighted hence showing payment receipts of other source of income as requested.
3. No
4. POF still intact but in a separate account and this was attached with the student visa application too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
Hello,

Can you screenshot the drop-down options so we can advise? It may fall in the same category as study visa dependants

Regards
Hanzzyyy:
No problem, Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Diamond4339: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
hosey:

Get another marriage certificate. Doing age affidavit for something like a marriage certificate is suspicious.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 7:57pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=lekancanny post=112707239][/quote]

Wait, did you transfer the money therein out of the account before your Visa decision was made? Cos the last sentence of that paragraph suggests the falsification might not necessarily be in terms of "fake" document.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2022
skydude:
what do u want the citizens to do ? Na to Hustla lol

grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:
Hello Guys. I need an advice on what I should do. I recently applied for student visa. Had a previous visitors visa refusal (cash lodgement without supporting document) and on this note, I attached a GTBank statement of account to tackle the said refusal explaining the large deposits highlighted and reasons for the deposit. To my surprise, I received a student visa refusal today and they quoted that the GTBank statement I submitted was falsified as they contacted the bank. Am so terrified cos I did the whole submission myself and the statement of account being said to be falsified was the same GTBank gave me. Could it be bank issue or UKVI issue.

If you are cork sure that the fund is in your account as of the time of the decision,go ahead with the AR, ake sure you notify your school by sending them the refusal note so they can petition the home office.
it's a straightforward case,that is if you are sure the fund's wasn't moved before decision.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 8:01pm On May 10, 2022
Afroguee:
Who has been able to book for their TB test? I've been trying for days now, I even sent an email, they replied me but nothing has been confirmed yet!

Try again… june 10 has been available since like 5pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 8:05pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:
Hello Guys. I need an advice on what I should do. I recently applied for student visa. Had a previous visitors visa refusal (cash lodgement without supporting document) and on this note, I attached a GTBank statement of account to tackle the said refusal explaining the large deposits highlighted and reasons for the deposit. To my surprise, I received a student visa refusal today and they quoted that the GTBank statement I submitted was falsified as they contacted the bank. Am so terrified cos I did the whole submission myself and the statement of account being said to be falsified was the same GTBank gave me. Could it be bank issue or UKVI issue.

they took a guess sayimg you falsified a statement and shot themselves in the leg...i said so becos banks don't disclose people's balance to any third party..not even the UK embassy unless court order from the police....

.if you are sure u did it yourself, with no agent involved and u ddnt move the money...oga take it up

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2022
Anessi:

Wait, did you transfer the money therein out of the account before your Visa decision was made? Cos the last sentence of that paragraph suggests the falsification might not necessarily be in terms of "fake" document.

POF account was a different bank entirely so money there wasn’t touched. The GTBank statement was just added to addressed the issue of the visitors visa refusal since they needed clarifications and the statement of account submitted was totally genuine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 10, 2022
Anessi:

POF account was a different bank entirely so money there wasn’t touched. The GTBank statement was just added to addressed the issue of the visitors visa refusal since they needed clarifications and the statement of account submitted was totally genuine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Can you screenshot the drop-down options so we can advise? It may fall in the same category as study visa dependants

Regards
Alright cheesy

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 8:16pm On May 10, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:

With a dependant?
How did you pay it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterinahG(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
jamilkb:
Have you been debited ?? Zenith bank has been a disaster, it's been 4weeks 4 days now, not debited and still at the same stage I'm thinking of using a different bank
I have not been debited... Have you called their head office to complain?
234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vmayor: 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
Have been getting this error message all day ‘!��Any solution

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madamGift(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
You shouldn’t have attached the statement for your Gtb if it didn’t contain your pof, if they needed additional information for your previous visa refusal, you would have received a nsf mail. If you still have your pof intact, you have to proceed with the administrative review after clarifying with GTb because this refusal has a 10year ban on it.

lekancanny:

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by PrudentT: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
you can request for the e-copy of your transcript...it's just 1k...it would be sent to your email address.

boneruns:
Please who has been able to apply for unilag masters transcript?

I applied to Ulster and Derby and they requested I provide my transcript because I stated it as part of my qualification. This is a mistake on my part.

I don't know if ASUU strike would affect the application.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
madamGift:
You shouldn’t have attached the statement for your Gtb if it didn’t contain your pof, if they needed additional information for your previous visa refusal, you would have received a nsf mail. If you still have your pof intact, you have to proceed with the administrative review after clarifying with GTb because this refusal has a 10year ban on it.

I think this kind of complicated it but I believe since the fund is still intact you can appeal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
eboniee024rill:
Pls is there anyone who got an offer to Birmingham City University for September intake. Pls, I need some clarifications.
I got a Conditional offer for BCU September Intake. What's your question?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 8:50pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:

1. The visitors visa refusal was October 2021
2. The POF for the student visa was a separate account entirely. The reason why GTBank statement was included is to clarify the refusal reasons highlighted hence showing payment receipts of other source of income as requested.
3. No
4. POF still intact but in a separate account and this was attached with the student visa application too

Like someone pointed earlier I guess you made a mistake adding two statement of account or probably trying to give proof that they were wrong for the earlier visitor visa refusal.
Please don't give up. Follow it through, as long as the money is still intact in your account. See it through and by God's grace you'll get your visa.

Stay positive.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 8:51pm On May 10, 2022
Vmayor:
Have been getting this error message all day ‘!��Any solution
Did you cancel an appointment before? the error mostly happens to those who cancelled and want to rebook that might not be your case tho. Ways to go about this

1. Try to book in the midnight
2. send all your details to their mail for them to book, if no response keep calling their line till they pick
2. Change the number 0 to letter o on your passport number, if it works, on the day of your appointment inform them you need to change your passport number( take along your passport)
3.Go to their office for physical booking, get there early the queue builds fast
4.If you cancelled an appointment, they give an option to either reactivate your cancelled date or book another date

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 9:01pm On May 10, 2022
Wilddoubra:

Yea, ARU is super fast and responsive if you communicate with them. I was going to recommend it to anyone who is still trying to apply for admission before I saw your message.

I'm not part of the gurus here but I think paying tuition in full shouldn't be considered risky. If you have it, then pay it all to take advantage of the discount.

Full meaning of ARU pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 9:11pm On May 10, 2022
speak to your account officer or apply to Credit Bureau in Nigeria to obtain your credit report

angel4sure:
Thank you duchess. But lend wise also stated they can lend to international students if they can provide their credit report, that's why am asking what it means and how I can get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:

That GTbank statement you added is just unnecessary. Thats what caused this, you wanna prove a point that is not needed. Sad....but AR is available sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2022
Hello,

I know it's your dependant but because you are on a skilled workers visa I will chose same category for them

See the attached screenshot defining the visa types on IOM

Cheers

Hanzzyyy:

Alright cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babajide107: 9:22pm On May 10, 2022
Anglia Ruskin university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 9:23pm On May 10, 2022
You people should answer me na how much is TB test for my 9 months old child and do I have to book her own separate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:27pm On May 10, 2022
lekancanny:

Apply for administrative review. Ten years ban is not a joke..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2022
HazzanTazzan:

A letter from your institution signed by exam and records showing proof of classes were in English language ... That’s what university Sunderland asked when they didn’t accept WAEC

Got for my wife under 2 days from someone I know in exam and record, OAU
thank you very much. I will notify LSBU about a possibility of using that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

they took a guess sayimg you falsified a statement and shot themselves in the leg...i said so becos banks don't disclose people's balance to any third party..not even the UK embassy unless court order from the police....

.if you are sure u did it yourself, with no agent involved and u ddnt move the money...oga take it up

You are giving people false hope with this sort of statement, unfortunately naïve ones here will believe this

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 9:40pm On May 10, 2022
Hello @justwise, he is correct to the extent that banks do not reveal customers balances to any third party unless with a court order or the consent of the account holder.
I really hope the poster is successful with his administrative review.

justwise:

You are giving people false hope with this sort of statement, unfortunately naïve ones here will believe this

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.