Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208121 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 5:18pm On May 12, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
have you tracked your application?? What stage are you now??
Application transferred to dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
I mean application received by dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 5:36pm On May 12, 2022
shady45:

Go to Oyin Jolayemi street in VI. That's where the stuff is being done. They will handle it. Go there and quarrel with them.

Thank you shady45

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwaogukings03: 5:41pm On May 12, 2022
tosinobikoya49:
I mean application received by dmc

Allow at least 15 working days before sending them a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukunmi19: 5:47pm On May 12, 2022
jummy2308:
I applied since March no response till now. I've called and sent mail nobody is saying anything. So I wonder how they operate
I got offer for September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2022
LMAO .. . . You must be living a different universe .. . 'facepalm'

Solatium:

Because there is no where it was stated that you will surely get one after your study.
Same way there is no 100% guarantee that your students visa will be approved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shawnmich: 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
Expert in the house...
There is something am wondering about or a question that's is bothering my mind.
Getting 70% of tuition fee and make the payment... Is it possible to work and get pay for the remaining 30% in uk or how did people survive and handle the tuition balance issue.... Please I need advise on this.
Thank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 6:09pm On May 12, 2022
AkinShalom:
Please, who have the issue of incorrect DOB on his/her WAEC certificate, and obtain an official letter from WAEC acknowledging the error.
just swear an affidavit that's all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 6:12pm On May 12, 2022
Solatium:

*Because there is no where it was stated that you will surely get one after your study.*
Same way there is no 100% guarantee that your students visa will be approved

This person can discourage someone ooo !

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
He has no idea what's even talking about .. . That's why there are guidelines to read and requirements to meet up with .. .

femredhead:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by richardsfoster09: 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Chuksy12:
Same here.. please when did you apply??
te author=richardsfoster09 post=112738224]Please has anyone heard from Sheffield Hallam University. Why is their own admission taking forever?

February
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
homesinabuja:

They said they will start issuing CAS by june
I read on a review that University of Lincoln MSc students attend lectures 5 days a week!
That alone discouraged me
Also, they complained of lack of jobs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2022
Bourne007:
LMAO .. . . You must be living a different universe .. . 'facepalm'

Point me where it was stated that you are entitled to PSW after your study?
Condition's are always attached and if you think breaching 20hr a week is the only thing that can stand between you and PSW then you are dreaming.
Nothing,i mean nothing is cast in concrete, immigration rule's are evolving

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
femredhead:

No use your head,Your eye go clear,you think that rule is cast in concrete abi?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fetrillion(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
bola01234:
Edinburgh gave me offer to pay 3500 and full fees before or on matriculation day..is anybody going to Edinburgh
Thanks
I also got the offer but they have options where you can pay them in batches..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2022
jerry0071:

I read on a review that University of Lincoln MSc students attend lectures 5 days a week!
That alone discouraged me
Also, they complained of lack of jobs
This is not true, maybe the person is an undergraduate.
I don't know if there is job in Lincoln but it's close to Sheffield, where one can stay and I heard there are a lot of jobs there.
My tuition after discount is 9900, cheapest I have gotten so far, aside that they have a very flexible means of payment .
So it's a good school to consider

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
Who has got offer from University of central Lancashire for September intake? I applied since March and no response from them.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Preshila(f): 7:00pm On May 12, 2022
Please which branch of Zenith bank handles forex disbursement for form A. Was debited naira since last week Wednesday, then monday this week, the pounds dorm account they created when my form was processed got credited with the tuition deposit. From then till now, nothing o. I need where I can go show small werey, the time the school to pay have elapsed. The additional one week I asked them to Grant me have elapsed too. I am just at my wits end. 4 weeks and counting now.

If anybody get any email address to the group head on operations, please kindly share, edakun, na beg I dey beg now. I am legit tayad of waiting at this point.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 7:07pm On May 12, 2022
homesinabuja:

This is not true, maybe the person is an undergraduate.
I don't know if there is job in Lincoln but it's close to Sheffield, where one can stay and I heard there are a lot of jobs there.
My tuition after discount is 9900, cheapest I have gotten so far, aside that they have a very flexible means of payment .
So it's a good school to consider
I confirmed it from another review (whatsuni.com) that most MSc lectures are 5 days a week. You can do some research from your end also. I would prefer to go to the school because it's ranked better than other cheap schools...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2022
So what conditions are attached? List them make we see .. . These same 'conditions' are the requirements they say you have to meet up to be eligible for PSW.

20 hrs is not the only breach of immigration laws so I wasn't even thinking about this tongue

Solatium:

Condition's are always attached and if you think breaching 20hr a week is the only thing that can stand between you and PSW then you are dreaming.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 7:18pm On May 12, 2022
Solatium:

You sound abit confused
Are you just saying this based on your own assumptions or you actually read & understood the UK guidelines pertaining to PSW from July 2021?
Yes you’re entitled to PSW after your study if no rules were breach during your study visa & if the requirements are met ..which is mainly schooling in the uk for 1 year duration or more .
Please take out time to read the guidelines & stop spreading false information.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2022
Bourne007:
So what conditions are attached? List them make we see .. . These same 'conditions' are the requirements they say you have to meet up to be eligible for PSW.

20 hrs is not the only breach of immigration laws so I wasn't even thinking about this tongue

Are you new to this forum?
When you see that handle just ignore
Don't bother to engage.
That handle is synonymous with bitterness grin

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chidirobert(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2022
Good evening house, please I have some questions,
I just concluded my diploma in nursing from a nursing school here in Nigeria,now thinking of going abroad for my degree please is UK the best/ cheapest country for me and how much I mean the total amount I should budget for the project. Thanks in anticipation of useful information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
femredhead:

He can only discourage himself, he always sounds frustrated & bitter
Just had to reply so people don’t fall for his false misinterpretation
The guidelines & requirements are there plain & simple , and as at today it hasn’t been modified

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Preshila:
Please which branch of Zenith bank handles forex disbursement for form A. Was debited naira since last week Wednesday, then monday this week, the pounds dorm account they created when my form was processed got credited with the tuition deposit. From then till now, nothing o. I need where I can go show small werey, the time the school to pay have elapsed. The additional one week I asked them to Grant me have elapsed too. I am just at my wits end. 4 weeks and counting now.

If anybody get any email address to the group head on operations, please kindly share, edakun, na beg I dey beg now. I am legit tayad of waiting at this point.

this is my situation rn, at first, when they debited my account, I thought all there's left is TELEX, I was so happy, I'm just realizing now that there's still more waiting to do, The FX account they created for me hasn't been credited yet, not to even talk about disbursement. Nawa o! What's wrong with this Zenith bank sef? I called my account officer, kept saying work in progress, this is really frustrating!! I already passed my deadline.. cry cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
Bourne007:

Don't mind him jare. The conditions are clearly stated on UKVI ,PSW is 100% sure if one abides with the rules.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Ab123455:

Honestly I don’t see a need why you had to attach a bank statement from GTBank to justify why you were refused a visitors visa last year. All you had to was send only statements from accounts bearing your POF. Sending two statement of accounts for different reasons led to these

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.