Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208086 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2022
bharkarh:
I just checked now. Thanks

Can I have your mail address?

I have some questions to ask as regards the school.

First, how were you able to see your fees reduced to 9,900 pounds? Because I saw 16k or thereabout on their site

Please
5k discount if you graduated with a minimum of 2.2
My original fee was 14,900.
I am also a prospective student I don't have much information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 9:06am On May 13, 2022
Solatium:

All you wrote were just conjecture,i was waiting to see a small print or a written reference where HO pledge to grant you PSW even at the fulfilment of all the stated term's,but you couldn't Provide any,
Funny enough you shot yourself on the feet by saying 95% chances,what happens to the remaining 5% ?
That same unrealistic 5% chances is what I was saying, nothing is 100% cast in stones, except DEATH
Oga! You dey mostly dish out bitter pills for us. Abeg, no add death own join

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2022
homesinabuja:

5k discount if you graduated with a minimum of 2.2
My original fee was 14,900.
I am also a prospective student I don't have much information.
wow. I finished with a 2.1 it’s like I will just wait till January o.

What about IELTS?

Can WAEC suffice?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2022
I still do not understand the reason people kept on engaging the guy. He has no positive in him.
He has a thread against the japa movement, what else do one expected of him as a response on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2022
jerry0071:

Oga! You dey mostly dish out bitter pills for us. Abeg, no add death own join

grin
No one will die at their Prime
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2022
Solatium:

All you wrote were just conjecture,i was waiting to see a small print or a written reference where HO pledge to grant you PSW even at the fulfilment of all the stated term's,but you couldn't Provide any,
Funny enough you shot yourself on the feet by saying 95% chances,what happens to the remaining 5% ?
That same unrealistic 5% chances is what I was saying, nothing is 100% cast in stones, except DEATH.
Like i said earlier, Visa Denial is part of Visa application but my naija people always believe once you apply you must have it, Say's who?

its my foot, let me shoot it.

let it rest please, you have been going on about nothing like forever, drink some water too.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 9:46am On May 13, 2022
This carejob shaaaaa! Like say na only him dey sponsor visa. Imagine telling that did engineering to take up carejob because of tier 2 visa. Lol

homesinabuja:

You might be lucky to get a sponsorship job before the end of your course.
If you can't you opt in for the PSW visa which is 90%sure if you are not caught breaking any rules.
But your target should be the tier2 visa grin
Which you will likely get through a care job.

Since you will be going with your family I think you have a good advantage, just stick to your 20hrs to avoid problem of not getting PSW then your partner can go into care job, since people are getting sponsorship from Nigeria I believe it should be easy for her to get over there.
Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2022
Fibonacci2021:
@moredolu Bradford require POF and TB Test before issuing CAS

really am not sure yet but my agent told her to start preparing her POF and she already booked for her TB screening for June. Which stage are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zyzy012: 10:01am On May 13, 2022
sazjun76:
Let me share my experience and my own little piece of advice.
Please dont be discourage by anything because of Third class, I graduated with a Third class degree is 2012. Now I can tell you that I have 2 unconditional offer for direct master with 2 University in the UK. First is Cardiff Metropolitan University and second is Liverpool John Moores University. I choose Cardiff Metropolitan because it came first and I have paid the deposit already, waiting for CAS to be issued.
So please don't be discourage with Third or HND.

All you need is your work experience, good CV and better Statement of purpose SOP

These listen of schools will give you direct masters for Third class

Cardiff Metropolitan University
Liverpool John Moores University
Robert Gordon University
University of Law
University of West Scotland
Sunderland University
Conventry University
Lincoln University
Sterling University
Bradford University
I will add more later.

You can get a direct master with a Third class and HND
Good luck guys...!!!!
Please did you submit ielts as proof of English while applying to Cardiff metropolitan university?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2022
Good morning all!

Please guys, during credibility interview, if you are asked what your dependant (wife) would be doing there, what do you think is the best answer?

Is it okay to say she will be working?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadelubi(f): 10:48am On May 13, 2022
pls house, just got admission to university of greenwich. how far with the school, please house i need a swift response. the school sent a mail that my course as limited offer, that i should make tution dep of 3k in 28 days, else i want to be given an opportunity to continue. msc logistics and supply chain management. plss help a sister. i also applied to plymouth no response yet. over a month now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 10:49am On May 13, 2022
Diamond4339:
Please my age in marriage certificate is totally different from the one in my international passport. Please suggestions on what I should do? I am thinking of affidavit of correction of age will it work please. Edakun make una give me answer
Use it like that, it’s not the only supporting evidence u will present, they don’t have time to be checking age. I had the same issue and I used it like that and still got VISA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 10:52am On May 13, 2022
Khadijatolaide:

Use it like that, it’s not the only supporting evidence u will present, they don’t have time to be checking age. I had the same issue and I used it like that and still got VISA

Use it like that. Don't worry. The spelling of my middle name is different from the spelling in my international passport and other documents (there was a mistake in my birth certificate). The visa officers have other things to worry about - your age is the least of their problems

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 10:53am On May 13, 2022
shady45:
Good morning all!

Please guys, during credibility interview, if you are asked what your dependant (wife) would be doing there, what do you think is the best answer?

Is it okay to say she will be working?

It's not an issue. It's not likely you will be asked such a question. If you are asked, say the truth, be honest

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toshiba447(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2022
Can we link up?
Tony3s:

Please is there a holding time frame for university of Bolton POF? I understand the embassy is for 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2022
Cashmadam:

It's not an issue. It's not likely you will be asked such a question. If you are asked, say the truth, be honest

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beejay1157: 11:19am On May 13, 2022
Hello house, I lost my passport. I have applied for re-issue waiting for capturing, can I use the missing passport data page for ielts registration?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toshiba447(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2022
Bro can we connect?
Oracle55:
28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 11:25am On May 13, 2022
beejay1157:
Hello house, I lost my passport. I have applied for re-issue waiting for capturing, can I use the missing passport data page for ielts registration?

No, you can't. You might be asked to show the passport at some point. The passport details and what you show must be the same

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
This carejob shaaaaa! Like say na only him dey sponsor visa. Imagine telling that did engineering to take up carejob because of tier 2 visa. Lol

k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2022
bharkarh:
wow. I finished with a 2.1 it’s like I will just wait till January o.

What about IELTS?

Can WAEC suffice?
Yes or English language proficiency letter from your school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugaDaddy(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2022
Please, I want to be sure. If I print my account statement from 23 April to 20th May, is that 28 days?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 11:48am On May 13, 2022
You have to go there o. Or tell someone to help you go there and book if you don't live close to lag/ Abuja. Someone that's doing for Canada sent me a photo of the amount of people doing for U.K. they're a lot o. I've been trying to book for almost a week now , nothing. If you find an alternative abeg post it here so it can help.

dannywest01:
hello bro, have you been able to sort this out? I am in the same shoe and i asked a question about it yesterday but no tangible answer, the IOM number on their website is also not going. What do we do now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Midetaymee: 12:23pm On May 13, 2022
Temayo:
Please house how can i fast-track my TB test? I was scheduled for 21st June and my resumption is first week in August.

What school please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 12:39pm On May 13, 2022
Please oooo among
Economics/statistics/accounting/ logistics and supply chain mgt
Which one will fetch me work easily after studies.
Kindly advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunmyp: 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
Anyone for September intake @ University of Bedfordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by betamovers: 12:46pm On May 13, 2022
jerry0071:
Greetings to everyone!
Please, does University of Bolton require Transcript before giving unconditional offer?
ASUU has decided to hold us ransom for months now...
Thank you!

They do not. I got my unconditional offer some weeks ago without uploading my transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:56pm On May 13, 2022
sugaDaddy:
Please, I want to be sure. If I print my account statement from 23 April to 20th May, is that 28 days?

Thanks
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.