Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208251 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 3:52am On May 15, 2022
skydude:

Sparkaman u done send Paid mail?
Anyways u don't need to stress urself abt d paid mail. E never reach 6 weeks bcs them go reply u, sorry for the delay and thanks for ur patience. Ur application is still wt the decision making due to large volume of application. You are adviced not to book ticket and bla bla bla but u can still try sha na bcs i do biometric before u guys na why i dey talk sha
Guy i nor understand? When did you do biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 4:36am On May 15, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
Guy i nor understand? When did you do biometrics?
April 12th, u do ur own 20th according to ur previous post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 4:53am On May 15, 2022
I live in UAE and from my little research i dont need TB test to apply for my UK Visa can anyone here help me confirm this. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Daphie4(f): 5:01am On May 15, 2022
Bukatex:
Please guys, who's going to Swansea university Wales ?

I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Daphie4(f): 5:01am On May 15, 2022
AyGee:
Yes, going to Swansea. Would love to connect
I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by segunotiti(m): 5:09am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=ayodebola post=112837062]Pls how true is this please as I just checked the UK gov website and I still found $465 for student and dependent.

You are using the wrong currency sign. I think its about £490 which translates to 490 * 1.3 ( approx exchange rate £ to $) = $637

So its correct.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 5:11am On May 15, 2022
skydude:

April 12th, u do ur own 20th according to ur previous post
any info from them to you at all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DrDunni01: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
How much was first bank rate during your processing
Coolcube:

At least 2 weeks. Mine took almost 3.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 6:46am On May 15, 2022
Good morning everyone

Please how long does it take for Uni Derby to send a decision concerning admission applicationi?
I have applied going three weeks now and have not heard from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennifer07: 6:56am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Kel100 post=112726265]
Pls does Ulster request for certificate and transcript or they request for just one between the two. I applied to ulster, Birmingham campus and still waiting for decision [/quote

Someone I know got an offer without providing transcript. I guess they do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
any info from them to you at all?

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand. You should bear this in mind when making travel arrangements. UKVI are working hard to process applications as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Regards,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 8:22am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Jennifer07 post=112844877][/quote]

Pls o any schools which no collect transcript. Abeg help a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
Japason2022UK:
Hello folks,I want to start an undergraduate degree in the UK but I have a D7 in maths but I passed English well.
Do I have a chance and can I start the process now cause I am tired to this fuckin country.....

Also who else knows about the Degree apprenticeship too?....cause I seem to like the idea....

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 8:34am On May 15, 2022
OmichaelO:
Hi guys, quick one, I'm being charged 628 usd for visa fee (partner visa). I was expecting 475 ish. What am I doing wrong or it had increased?

I need help please

Bros ....please how are u people paying for all these huge visa fees with nigerian card as i heard the limit was recently reduced
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 8:55am On May 15, 2022
Good morning house, I want to ask for the best way and method to pay for visa and IHS fee. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2022
Thanks I appreciate your response please I would be going as a dependent with my wife by His grace would it be necessary to add my POF as well. Also I have the plan for the kids to join later hope the POF can be added later for visa processing?
Fibonacci2021:
Oh! I have friends in Bradford. I am however going to Essex this September. I'm sure she needs to submit POF and TB Test to Bradford before they issue CAS

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sammyp01: 8:59am On May 15, 2022
Olasveryown:

Please how I can i contact you directly.
Send me an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 9:08am On May 15, 2022
homesinabuja:

6months before the end of the 12months, except the person is on a 2years study visa

On this note again,Dependant(s) must apply to join the main applicant 6months to the expiration of 12months(for a year course).My questions are:

1. Is it IHS fee for a year to be paid or half i.e £470(a year) or £235(half) ?

2. Is maintenance fee for a year or 6months? i.e if it's £1,023 monthly, is it multiply by 6 or 9?

cc : Justwise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 9:17am On May 15, 2022
Anyone got admission/ offer into Chester university
Was there any automatic discount? What was the criteria? The amount & eligibility are not clearly spelt on their website

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 9:27am On May 15, 2022
DarkEvanny:
Anyone got admission/ offer into Chester university
Was there any automatic discount? What was the criteria? The amount & eligibility are not clearly spelt on their website

Yes they give automatic discount, I have an offer for September intake and I got 2500 discount bringing my fees to 10900.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LORETA: 9:28am On May 15, 2022
Chester clearly state a scolarship fee of 1500 on thier offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 9:34am On May 15, 2022
Guys please I need advise on what to do about this TB test booking, I have used my 3 emails and still haven't been able to book a date cos after email verification, they say "it was unsuccessful", I have also sent an email for booking but no response still, anyone having this same issue sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 9:35am On May 15, 2022
LORETA:
On my letter, I had 1500 and another 1000 though, guess it varies for different applicants. Are you for September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Nonyilla:

Yes they give automatic discount, I have an offer for September intake and I got 2500 discount bringing my fees to 10900.

Pardon me 2.1 or 2.2? And please did you apply through their rep agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 9:50am On May 15, 2022
LORETA:

I don’t have an offer yet, just trying to gather information as details weren’t specified on their site

Pardon me 2.1 or 2.2? And please did you apply through their rep agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 10:28am On May 15, 2022
abeysticks:
Good morning house, I want to ask for the best way and method to pay for visa and IHS fee. Thanks

Can we pay with Barter ?

And please what’s the limit of Barter card for making payments ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Japason2022UK(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2022
tonero230:

Yes
thanks boss....lemme start plans now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2022
femredhead:

On this note again,Dependant(s) must apply to join the main applicant 6months to the expiration of 12months(for a year course).My questions are:

1. Is it IHS fee for a year to be paid or half i.e £470(a year) or £235(half) ?

2. Is maintenance fee for a year or 6months? i.e if it's £1,023 monthly, is it multiply by 6 or 9?

cc : Justwise.

IHS and maintenance money is calculated based on your visa duration, so if you are given 6months visa then your IHS and maintenance money will be for 6months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olu39: 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
Nonyilla:
Guys please I need advise on what to do about this TB test booking, I have used my 3 emails and still haven't been able to book a date cos after email verification, they say "it was unsuccessful", I have also sent an email for booking but no response still, anyone having this same issue sad

You have to go to their office and have it done. They already have your details in their database so any attempt to register will not go through. It happened to me too. When you get to their office, tell them you are here to make enquiries. They will fix it for you and book you for the closest available date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
OmichaelO:
Hi guys, quick one, I'm being charged 628 usd for visa fee (partner visa). I was expecting 475 ish. What am I doing wrong or it had increased?

I need help please

A family friend also had a similar issue. The main applicant paid $465 while the dependants paid $628.

I'm also looking out for clarifications before I get to that stage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 12:11pm On May 15, 2022
tunjigypsy:

A family friend also had a similar issue. The main applicant paid $465 while the dependants paid $628.

I'm also looking out for clarifications before I get to that stage
please everyone let me get it clear what's the current visa fee please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.