Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202353 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebudongroup: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Jennifer07 post=112844877][/quote]
Ulster University request for both transcript and certificate, so I advice you get both.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omojaa: 5:42pm On May 15, 2022
fatee2000:

Do an affidavit. It’s not a big issue.

@fatee2000 Thanks for your prompt response.

I currently have an affidavit for my DoB, ..did that some years ago ( I guess 2016 or 2017).

Can I use that?

Or will need to do another one stating/clarifying the disparity of age on WAEC cert and Passport?

Rgrds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jidonu: 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
Jidonu:
Hello guys. I need advice. I want to book appointment date for TB test but my international passport and that of my dependents is not yet ready. And appointment dates are going further. Can I book the appointment now with random passport numbers and then correct it later on during registration at the TB test center?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fetrillion(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
toyolax:

Instead of asking the school's representatives just apply to the school. Admission for Masters in the UK is not as difficult as most people say. There's no application fees, so apply to like 10 schools( I did the same).
I can confirm these schools accept HND Lower Credit.

Derby
Leed Beckett
RGU also does.My relative got admission with HND
Sheffield Hallam
Glascow Caledonian
Edinburgh Napier
Plymouth

I must also add that every application is unique and treated in different ways.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Omojaa:

@fatee2000 Thanks for your prompt response.

I currently have an affidavit for my DoB, ..did that some years ago ( I guess 2016 or 2017).

Can I use that?

Or will need to do another one stating/clarifying the disparity of age on WAEC cert and Passport?

Rgrds
It’s best to do one that specifically addresses the DoB on the WAEC, stating it’s an error and the DoB on your Passport is the correct one

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omojaa: 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
fatee2000:

It’s best to do one that specifically addresses the DoB on the WAEC, stating it’s an error and the DoB on your Passport is the correct one

Really appreciate.

Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaNL: 6:03pm On May 15, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
Whichever one you choose to do is fine. You don't need to use the same center is you guys aren't together physically.

OK. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2022
Please who applied to Ulster University Birmingham? Lets Rob minds....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
Thank so much for this enlightenment...

quote author=justwise post=112852484]

IHS and maintenance money is calculated based on your visa duration, so if you are given 6months visa then your IHS and maintenance money will be for 6months[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
University of Aberdeen

Midetaymee:

What school please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 6:54pm On May 15, 2022
Yes.

Adejumoke00:
Hello House,

I was refused a visiting Visa last Year December . Can I apply for my Student Visa Now ?

Thanks in Anticipation.

@justwise

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibiyehmea: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
Hello. Good Evening

I applied for the VISA on Friday, but with the way things are going, the school resumes June 6th and it looks like the VISA decision would be made around that same date.

Is there anything I can do? I hope i cant get denied for getting a VISA decision, or arriving in the UK a few days after the school resumes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 7:21pm On May 15, 2022
ibiyehmea:
Hello. Good Evening

I applied for the VISA on Friday, but with the way things are going, the school resumes June 6th and it looks like the VISA decision would be made around that same date.

Is there anything I can do? I hope i cant get denied for getting a VISA decision, or arriving in the UK a few days after the school resumes?
big question. A lot of us are waiting. Looks like 8 weeks o. Not sure if june 8 would be sure self. Just hope and pray.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
lukzeez:

Did it worked out for you?
, I didn’t later use it, but I have seen quite a number of people who used it and was successful, so no issues with the bank at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
YES

ejimogu89:
I live in UAE and from my little research i dont need TB test to apply for my UK Visa can anyone here help me confirm this. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Hello House,

I was refused a visiting Visa last Year December . Can I apply for my Student Visa Now ?

Thanks in Anticipation.

@justwise

Yes you but you have to declare the refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bemagnify: 8:35pm On May 15, 2022
After doing self upload .. please what are the documents the Dependant partner and dependant child need for their biometrics at the visa office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godrescues: 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
Godrescues:
Hello House,

I so much appreciate the sharing of info here .

Please I want to know if one can use funds in a joint account of sponsor ( husband) and dependant ( wife) as POF? Or should the dependant just open a personal account and move the POF there.
The joint account is in both names and they share the same surname.

Please ���� someone help with info on this . We don't want make any mistake and time is running out .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2022
Godrescues:

Please ���� someone help with info on this . We don't want make any mistake and time is running out .

Depends on who the sponsor is to you. If it's your parents, then it okay to use their account as POF.

If not, please push the fund into your account.

Meanwhile, ensure you have fund before doing this UK japa thing so you can at least take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 8:48pm On May 15, 2022
Please has anyone used CIBC international student pay to pay ur tution i kW dey charge CBN rate but how fast are dey in remitting to school?

This one CBN is delaying we need to find a way arround it .

Awaiting response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
justwise:

Yes you but you have to declare the refusal

Good evening just wise, please I want to ask a question please .. I have been to sa before now … on my old passport .. so I got a new passport last year and applied to South Africa again .. I was denied … I guess it’s because of Covid they weren’t giving out visas so they find a way to deny after a long time of your passport been with them .. please my question is . If I want to apply for study visa now in the uk , should I declare the sa visa refusal ? Or I can just ignore and proceed ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fazh25: 9:21pm On May 15, 2022
Hello headers in the House. Pls l just need some advice an input on the hi issues. I have offer from university in London, in Scotland and Wale. My hubby picked the London university and want to stay in London. He will be working to support the family while l will be The one schooling. Am just too worried about the London expensive stuffs. Cost of living is high. I choose the Wale university because of the cheaper living cost and low expenses. Hubby said there are better opportunities in London for us. Please headers what are the pro and con of studying in London, Scotland and Wale. Am going for the same course and the tuition is the same. Pls headers we have being fighting on this issue for some days now and I don’t want this to tier us apart now and I don’t him/us to be struggling with the expensive London life. Pls I need you guys input and advice on schooling in London and outside London, what are the advantages, is there some places closed to London that have cheaper house rent that my family can stay at least to balance life and our expenses. Pls your experience and advice are welcome. Pls help a sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:37pm On May 15, 2022
Try Kent Business school in Canterbury
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaNL: 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
I am having problem booking TB test appointment online. Do I call the number listed on the website or I will have to go to their office to book the appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:42pm On May 15, 2022
Fazh25:
Hello headers in the House. Pls l just need some advice an input on the hi issues. I have offer from university in London, in Scotland and Wale. My hubby picked the London university and want to stay in London. He will be working to support the family while l will be The one schooling. Am just too worried about the London expensive stuffs. Cost of living is high. I choose the Wale university because of the cheaper living cost and low expenses. Hubby said there are better opportunities in London for us. Please headers what are the pro and con of studying in London, Scotland and Wale. Am going for the same course and the tuition is the same. Pls headers we have being fighting on this issue for some days now and I don’t want this to tier us apart now and I don’t him/us to be struggling with the expensive London life. Pls I need you guys input and advice on schooling in London and outside London, what are the advantages, is there some places closed to London that have cheaper house rent that my family can stay at least to balance life and our expenses. Pls your experience and advice are welcome. Pls help a sister
London is not the only place with jobs and opportunities. You have done some research and you said it yourself, cost of living is high. Which is the absolute truth. Rent is the the major expense in London and majority if not all of the money both of you try to make will go into this. For eg, a flat with rent 1750 in london outside with same thing will be 850 so i think its a huge difference and will help you both to save especially if you need to come up with graduate visa fees, mortgages, cars, travel, family expansion for kids etc.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
bemagnify:
After doing self upload .. please what are the documents the Dependant partner and dependant child need for their biometrics at the visa office.

Sorry to digress a bit.
Pls, how much were your dependants charged for the visa fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:46pm On May 15, 2022
Fazh25:

Try Kent Business School in Canterbury, University of Hertfordshire or Anglia Ruskin University. They are all close to London and your hubby can work in London while you live in any of the cities where the schools are located.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
Gloriyah:

This is wrong information please, there was no where it was stated only minors can use their parents account. And why can’t his mom be is sponsor

Please read my comments again. “I said if her mom isn’t her sponsor” which means she can use her mum’s account if the mum is her sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
bazzyblings:

Good evening just wise, please I want to ask a question please .. I have been to sa before now … on my old passport .. so I got a new passport last year and applied to South Africa again .. I was denied … I guess it’s because of Covid they weren’t giving out visas so they find a way to deny after a long time of your passport been with them .. please my question is . If I want to apply for study visa now in the uk , should I declare the sa visa refusal ? Or I can just ignore and proceed ?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by richardsfoster09: 10:12pm On May 15, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
I have offer from them .. applied February but I no accept the offer... Got a better option
Really? Which course did you applied for in Sheffield please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.