Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216565 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Onyia314: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Mande674:

@ Onyia314 what’s the name of your school

Teesside University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoajiri(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations.

Please when did you applied to Northumbria and what course?

Thanks.
hammed71:
Guys I just go unconditional offers from Northumbria and Middlesex university, please what is the next step to go, I am about to apply to teeside and university of hull too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prinzcharminn(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
darpunisher:
I did same on 24th and got nsf mail on 27th. Replied on 28th and did a paid mail yesterday, 2nd and got decision made but still at DMC as at now.

Oh okay. Since on 24th are already moved to VAC let’s hope we get good news today or tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2022
VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!! VISA ALERT!!!
My story long o but I'll go straight to punch lines..

First week in August, I applied to about 16 schools for January intake all by myself. ( You really don't need any agent if you carefully put your mind to it).

Booked IOM on August 29th, I got Oct 31st for the appointment. Later did change of institution on the certificate again.

Paid 4000£ deposit to UCLAN, keystone bank wasted my time for two weeks without processing it. Was left with 3 days to payment deadline. Moved my Fundy to UBA. It was all done within 48 hours.

UCLAN sent CAS Dec 21. CAS letter contained errors and wrong information. Their mistake though.

Waited till January 3 to get a new CAS letter after festive holiday.

Visa application, same day. Jan 3.

Biometrics - January 11th. Ikeja TLS. One of the most stressful day of my life.

No NSF.

Sent paid mail on the 14th working day.
Decision has been made.

Transferred and received in VAC Feb 2.

Picked up today. Little stressful. Ikeja TLS no be your mate o. Lol

Documents submitted: degree certificate, academic transcript, WAEC certificate (over 10 years), POF, IOM and CAS letter.

No work references submitted at all.

I started reading threads here after I did my visa appointment and truly it was scary but I kept my calm and I kept it cool all the way.

I give glory to God.

If He can do it for me, He will surely do it for you too.

See y'all on the other side by God's grace.

Bless you!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Durbanplanner:

You can check it now . Mine just moved to VAC
24th VI

Please how can someone check. Mine has been with dmc since last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
11th VI just transferred to VAC

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aytinto(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Visa Alert!!!! Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics: 12th of January Ikeja TLS
No NSF
Sent paid mail 1 Feb Decision made
Moved to VAC/ Collection mail for all : Feb 2
DHL Delivery: 3rd Feb 2022

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyberbullly(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Edunrybaba:

First week in August, I applied to about 16 schools for January intake all by myself. ( You really don't need any agent if you carefully put your mind to it).

Booked IOM on August 29th, I got Oct 31st for the appointment. Later did change of institution on the certificate again.

Paid 4000£ deposit to UCLAN, keystone bank wasted my time for two weeks without processing it. Was left with 3 days to payment deadline. Moved my Fundy to UBA. It was all done within 48 hours.

UCLAN sent CAS Dec 21. CAS letter contained errors and wrong information. Their mistake though.

Waited till January 3 to get a new CAS letter after festive holiday. I had to pay another month extra for POF. I don't want any story.

No NSF.

Decision has been made.

Documents submitted: degree certificate, academic transcript, WAEC certificate (over 10 years), POF, IOM and CAS letter.

I started reading threads here after I did my visa appointment and truly it was scary but I kept my calm and I kept it cool all the way.

I give glory to God.

Bless you!!!

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2022
042icloud:

Wow..nice one.
Yeah I just rechecked it’s still at dmc.
I’m still hopeful sha!

Just wondering the essence of the Priority we paid for
When they can’t even deliver a day after…

Good luck to we all!

Please how do you guys check. I want to check the status of mine as well.

I sent paid mail on Monday, decision made. Still at DMC.

Please how can I check?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prinzcharminn(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2022
BeeJay1477:

Please how do you guys check. I want to check the status of mine as well.

I sent paid mail on Monday, decision made. Still at DMC.

Please how can I check?

You said you checked and it is still at DMC and you asking how to check again?

Your question is not straightforward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwabusolamiii: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Waited till January 3 to get a new CAS letter after festive holiday. I had to pay another month extra for POF. I don't want any story.

No NSF.

Decision has been made.

I give glory to God.

Bless you!!!

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyberbullly(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2022
prinzcharminn:

You said you checked and it is still at DMC and you asking how to check again?

Your question is not straightforward

Not the same person.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fomezy: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Waited till January 3 to get a new CAS letter after festive holiday.

No NSF.

Decision has been made.

I give glory to God.

Bless you!!!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2022
youngmusty:
Is placement year also calculated as schooling year has have seen schools with placement though at an extra cost i don’t mind incurring but I want to be sure of how the placement works.
it attract a fee on its own, different from the School fees though not much.
But it also increase your IHS fee by the lent of the placement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Yes it is and also at an extra cost. But you won't be paying full fees.
youngmusty:
Is placement year also calculated as schooling year has have seen schools with placement though at an extra cost i don’t mind incurring but I want to be sure of how the placement works.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omot007: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Hello guys, please has any non-fully vaccinated/Unvaccinated person travelled from Abuja recently? What airline did you use and what was the procedure?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Okay noted.

How far? Have you been issued Unconditional Offer?
leogho:

An agent told me that they request for POF before issuing CAS. However, this was not explicitly stated in their conditional offer. I am waiting for their unconditional offer to know if such would be mentioned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Orikay: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please does Sheffield Hallam Uni accept Neco result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MsLane: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
This. I have my Academic IELTS that's 5YO; i hope this suffices

I wasn't asked for WAEC anything.
Change of name and Professional Ref.

philip2014:
Either of the following should solve the issue

1. Get a statement from your school that English is the language of study of your degree.
2. Do ielts
3. Get alternative English test e.g naric.

I also had c6 in my waec but I attached 3years old ielts result of 7.0 overall band

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joylevi16: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
I know but the money is still in my account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eritob(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
How much do they charge in Naira for paid mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mollue(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Visa Alert!!!! Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics: 12th of January Ikeja TLS
No NSF
Sent paid mail 1 Feb Decision made
Moved to VAC/ Collection mail for all : Feb 2
DHL Delivery: 3rd Feb 2022[/quote]

Congratulations bro, I did mine the same day and also Ikeja Tls. Mine is still showing DMC.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kcallerpsi: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Staystrong1986:

Yeah used form A you don’t have to pay with the online payment.

So you asked Salford for their account details

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Estimated 1800
Eritob:
How much do they charge in Naira for paid mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Timitempah: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wahabuuu:
January 26th priority VI TLS
Sent paid mail and was told decision has been made

I pray it moves to VAC soon, VI TLS also seems responsible too oh

Same here 26th VI, Still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WCEC(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

Standard visa application

Family of two

CAS Granted - 17th December 2021
Error noticed on CAS and was reissued 4th January 2022
Visa Application- 14th January, 2022
Biometrics TLS Abuja: 17th January 2022
Main applicant Application moved to VAC- 3rd February
Main applicant Application Received by VAC and Collection email- 3rd February

Expecting dependent application to move to VAC. Dependent received NSF 29th January, 2022 to send proof of genuine relationship.

Proof was sent 31st January, 2022.

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Timitempah: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Subarg:
Decision made but till now it's still at dmc

Moved to VaC yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abidex001: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please is covid test required for Royal Air Maroc flight to London. Also what was your experience with this airline.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eritob(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abuja 17th January has collected visa shocked
God shine your light on VI January 17th ooo

WCEC:
VISA ALERT!!!

Family of two

CAS Granted - 17th December 2021
Error noticed on CAS and was reissued 4th January 2022
Visa Application- 14th January, 2022
Biometrics TLS Abuja: 17th January 2022
Main applicant Application moved to VAC- 3rd February
Main applicant Application Received by VAC and Collection email- 3rd February

Expecting dependent application to move to VAC. Dependent received NSF 29th January, 2022 to send proof of genuine relationship.

Proof was sent 31st January, 2022.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Help!!!! Please where can I do Covid test on the mainland that’s affordable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Timitempah:

Moved to VaC yet?

Someone that got his passport through Dhl from Abuja TLS Jan 13th biometrics.

The tracking is still showing at dmc while the applicant is already with visa

What’s happening bayi iiii
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Welcomme: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
wilmafrancis:

I got an admission in geeenwich university with a 3rd class result,,am to pay a deposit of 3000pound before they send my CAS,
school resumes in september.
Course :public health ,master's.
Good day sis.. Do they accept waec? I am planning to apply to Greenwich too...Social works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.