Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207991 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heaven2earth: 1:37pm On May 28, 2022
Please Do you have an idea of the current barter exchange rate. For pounds and dollar
Lontrra:

The issue is usually the rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
heaven2earth:
Please Do you have an idea of the current barter exchange rate. For pounds and dollar

Dollar - 598
Pounds - 762

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
heaven2earth:
Funding/buying$ - 610
withdrawal/selling$ - 597

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 2:20pm On May 28, 2022
Anyone heard from Ulster university ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 2:46pm On May 28, 2022
Well, depends on funds avaliability. If u know a staff there follow up with the person.
Have you been debited?.
Cjaylawson:
Hope zenith won't take more than a month before debit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ginikachukwunzu: 2:47pm On May 28, 2022
homesinabuja:

Heard it's now 6weeks
But you might be lucky to get it before 6weeks.

Good afternoon please !
Do you have idea how long it takes for dependent visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akankemi1(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
Any university of Northampton student here? Is CAS out for September batch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
Jayk22:
Hi,

Thanks for your concern. Firstly, I have checked the modules( as seen in the image attached) myself before applying. And it is exactly what is expected for a course titled "Robotics and Autonomous systems". Perhaps, your friends were not aware before they took it on.

Secondly, I have a very good experience with Python, Control, Robotics, data analysis and AI/Machine learning. In fact, I have certifications in these areas, so I do know what I'm getting into. Python is one of the key programming language used in the AI/Robotics field. So loads of Python programming is expected.

Thirdly, would you be kind enough to ask your friends if they had to submit their official transcript or the student copy was enough? I would appreciate it.

Once again, thanks for your input. And thanks in advance for the confirmation. I hope to get a reply from you with respect to my third point soon.

I like the way your head is screwed on properly. Fully aware of challenges and basking in it already, i love it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
Jenniangel:

Haven't been debited

Have you been debited? If so at what rate and day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harddrive2012: 3:09pm On May 28, 2022
Greetings,
Got offers from the following school;

Aston University
Hertfordshire university
Strathclyde university
University of Dundee
Robert Gordon university

Please which of the school above would you advise I pick that has good standard of living with good job opportunities and which can also open doors for good offers post study(Ivy School)

Thanks

justwise:

That is just on paper but in reality there are hardly any fairness, a lot of politicians and people from financial sectors who screw up the economy all went to high ranked universities. They get recruited even before they graduated or referred by old school mate.
They don't struggle to get a job, they have the opportunity to select which company to work for, not because they are rare talents, no but they have connections as a result of university they graduated from
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2022
I have been debited 5k for Form A fee, 3k for processing fee and 225 naira for VAT. My processing bank is Zenith Bank.

Please for those who used Zenith bank, how long did it take for them to debit the main school fees after debiting for other fees?

Thanks Fam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:

Will the CV and work reference from the recent employee be verified?

No idea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 4:14pm On May 28, 2022
If one printed the statement of account and send it to school for CAS after 28days and it takes a week or more to get CAS,can one print another bank statement and count 28days backward from the day of new printing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 4:21pm On May 28, 2022
Same statement can be use provided it's not older than 31 days from d date it was printed

femredhead:
If one printed the statement of account and send it to school for CAS after 28days and it takes a week or more to get CAS,can one print another bank statement and count 28days backward from the day of new printing?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2022
Guys answer me nau.

My sis was admitted to york st john uni. And the uni is located at north yorkshire.

Is it best she flies to london. Then take train to north yorkshire

Or

Is it best she flies to leeds. And take train to north yorkshire.

Pleaze guys help me weight this options
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
harddrive2012:
Greetings,
Got offers from the following school;

Aston University
Hertfordshire university
Strathclyde university
University of Dundee
Robert Gordon university

Please which of the school above would you advise I pick that has good standard of living with good job opportunities and which can also open doors for good offers post study(Ivy School)

Thanks

Hello, congratulations on your offers. I am still waiting on hertfordshire university. How long did it take for offer to come in since you apply. It will be a month next week and nothing yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 4:41pm On May 28, 2022
oshocall:
Same statement can be use provided it's not older than 31 days from d date it was printed

Peradventure CAS is delayed more than 5days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skynet2021: 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
How's the rate Abeg?
Afmaag123:
Well, depends on funds avaliability. If u know a staff there follow up with the person.
Have you been debited?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pato190: 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
Hello Fam, I moved to Disbursement Stage FORM A at Zenith Bank Yesterday. How long does it take to be debited for the Main Fees?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2022
thebossagain:

I was charged at 532 yesterday,

How long did it take them to debit you after debit the 3 charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2022
jamilkb:
at N523, Zenith

How long did it take zenith bank to debit you after the initial debiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by glidiezel: 4:52pm On May 28, 2022
Skin90:
I have been debited 5k for Form A fee, 3k for processing fee and 225 naira for VAT. My processing bank is Zenith Bank.

Please for those who used Zenith bank, how long did it take for them to debit the main school fees after debiting for other fees?

Thanks Fam

Please do when did you apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Skin90:

How long did it take zenith bank to debit you after the initial debiting
Mine took long sha, in total 43days, but from the initial N8,225 debit for form A it took just 12days to get debited tuition fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
glidiezel:

Please do when did you apply

20th May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harddrive2012: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
Thank you.

It took exactly a month.
Best wishes

Harlem22:

Hello, congratulations on your offers. I am still waiting on hertfordshire university. How long did it take for offer to come in since you apply. It will be a month next week and nothing yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 5:30pm On May 28, 2022
harddrive2012:
Thank you.

It took exactly a month.
Best wishes

Oh wow, thats serious. Thank you. Hopefully I get some responses starting from next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 5:31pm On May 28, 2022
pls i have a question . i'm filling my precsas form right now and they are asking for point of entry . 1, 2 , 3 ,4 and pg , pls what am i gonna pick . im going alone ,
thanks i don see am on my offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 5:38pm On May 28, 2022
My programme of study requires an ATAS Certificate *
YES
NO
UNSURE
..... pls what should i pick here my people ?@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
jamilkb:
Mine took long sha, in total 43days, but from the initial N8,225 debit for form A it took just 12days to get debited tuition fee.

Which bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2022
Hello,

A picture of what you are filling will help

Cheers

pussymonger1:
pls i have a question . i'm filling my precsas form right now and they are asking for point of entry . 1, 2 , 3 ,4 and pg , pls what am i gonna pick . im going alone ,
thanks i don see am on my offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Btm1: 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=lollyloly post=113225716][/quote]
You mean some Universities in UK now refuse to issue CAS having earlier offered admission and confirmed the receipt of payment of initial deposit due to previous visa refusals?

URGENT RESPONSE PLSSSSS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Hello,

A picture of what you are filling will help.

Also have a look at this link, it should advise somewhere of courses that requires ATAS https://www.gov.uk/guidance/academic-technology-approval-scheme#students

Your school should also advise if not then Unsure*

Cheers

pussymonger1:
My programme of study requires an ATAS Certificate *
YES
NO
UNSURE
..... pls what should i pick here my people ?@justwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.