Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203061 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayk22: 11:02am On May 28, 2022
Hello,

Thanks for your response. I will do just that. I have also sent you an email message. Please, accept.

homesinabuja:

I replied you, but my comment was deleted prolly because I said I will add you to the telegram group.
Send a mail to them with the link of ASUU strike and tell them you will provide it as soon as the strike is over. It worked for some people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
Gloriyah:

She finished in 2019, it’s not above 5years.
I heard they ask if you have a study gap of 3 years and above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
How long does it take Jaiz bank to open an account? Filled the form since Wednesday and haven't heard anything from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:16am On May 28, 2022
Oracle55:
I heard they ask if you have a study gap of 3 years and above

They only request for proof of work if you have a study gap of above 5years.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 11:28am On May 28, 2022
Gloriyah:

They only request for proof of work if you have a study gap of above 5years.

Will the CV and work reference from the recent employee be verified?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Uchefrancis16(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2022
cutebear:
Hello, She should have a "notification of result" document which has been signed & stamped by the school. When I graduated from a private university, that was given to us pending when our Certificate was ready for issuance.
If she doesn't have the document, she should ask the school.

Thank you.

Is the notification of result same as statement of result? Or is it a letter from the school stating that the result is not yet ready?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 11:39am On May 28, 2022
[Congratulations to your Family. I did my own biometrics May 4 and I have been keeping the POF since April till now and I haven’t received any mail. My question now is that “can I remove the money” if I haven’t gotten visa
Thanks. ]

Visa Alert

I’m really not very good with lengthy messages, but the journey has been amazing, started the journey with Hertfordshire got denied because of previous visa denial. I then applied to Birmingham city university, got a conditional offer. After sending all the required documents, I did my interview and everything seemed to be going fine.

Then the time for biometrics and visa application came, this is very my faith was tested at different times. I can say somethings because of how sensitive they are but trust me when I say it was a real trying period. Did my biometrics 28th of April, got nsf around 14th of May. I honestly got scared after the nsf Mail(they requested nothing by the way). Got a collect mail yesterday (my self and my wife got the Mail almost at the same time) we picked our visas today.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 11:46am On May 28, 2022
Duchess, JustWise,

You are both very correct in your views, I must say.

Regardless, I think everyone should know what works in their chosen field. In the medical field, your choice of university, and housemanship (not sure if this is the right word), etc matters a lot to your career path. So does your choice of University matter for a law program,your specialization in architecture or civil engineering courses too.

Know what obtains in your field, and factor it into your decision making.

I chose a Russell group school because I am of the view that it will offer me a better springboard, but does not mean non-russell group schools will not do the same for me. opportunity and chance is available to all. Don't also forget that not everyone will get the juicy jobs (as they call it) as the higher up you go, the less people you have sitting there.

May God favour us all in our quest.

Ire o.

duchess90:
It could be

But then they claim to be fair, transparent and unbiase during their recruitment processes.

I think it makes it easier to push the button for the candidate when he/she has the required skills/experience coupled with a good Uni and an alumni that can speak on their behalf.

My thoughts anyway

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:55am On May 28, 2022
Hello,

If it is for school purposes i.e paying accommodation etc then that should be fine make sure you keep the evidence of the payments

Another reason OYO is your case

Cheers

Alliswell123:
Guys pls help me.
I did my own biometrics May 4 and I have been keeping the POF since April till now and I haven’t received any mail. My question now is that “can I remove the money” if I haven’t gotten visa
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
Alliswell123:
Guys pls help me.
I did my own biometrics May 4 and I have been keeping the POF since April till now and I haven’t received any mail. My question now is that “can I remove the money” if I haven’t gotten visa
Thanks.

No don't remove the money. The money is for your upkeep in the UK. Why would you remove it while still in Nigeria?

You just did Biometrics in May. Chill.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dancubed: 11:58am On May 28, 2022
DO NOT TRY IT!
If you move your money/POF out of your account, say bye bye to your visa and you may get a ban sef.

You've heard that visa approval process now take longer, people that have shared testimonies have said minimum of 6 weeks, you did biometrics just this month and you're complaining. Just go and pray for favorable result.
Have you not heard on this forum that it may be necessary to leave the POF in your account even till you arrive in UK as they may ask at the Airport? Leave the money there and be ready to pay for it o

Issokay o. A word they say is enough for the wise

Alliswell123:
[Congratulations to your Family. I did my own biometrics May 4 and I have been keeping the POF since April till now and I haven’t received any mail. My question now is that “can I remove the money” if I haven’t gotten visa
Thanks. ]

Visa Alert

I’m really not very good with lengthy messages, but the journey has been amazing, started the journey with Hertfordshire got denied because of previous visa denial. I then applied to Birmingham city university, got a conditional offer. After sending all the required documents, I did my interview and everything seemed to be going fine.

Then the time for biometrics and visa application came, this is very my faith was tested at different times. I can say somethings because of how sensitive they are but trust me when I say it was a real trying period. Did my biometrics 28th of April, got nsf around 14th of May. I honestly got scared after the nsf Mail(they requested nothing by the way). Got a collect mail yesterday (my self and my wife got the Mail almost at the same time) we picked our visas today.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Beatson: 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
Please which school, let me apply.
I need that kind of deposit.

Lontrra:

I agree with you.
My school is asking for 2k pounds deposit but I want to pay 3k5 pounds. The more fees I'm able to pay here in Nigeria, the easier it is for me when I eventually travel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DwayneChuks(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
Please is it okay for me to use mobile app in paying for TB test, then print out the receipt or i should enter bank and fill the transfer form?

I dont really get the bank transfer they meant. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2022
Hello,

Paying via mobile app and printing the receipt should be okay

Cheers

DwayneChuks:
Please is it okay for me to use mobile app in paying for TB test, then print out the receipt or i should enter bank and fill the transfer form?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
Thanks a lot of sharing.. and yes they require alot like transcripts, nysc certificate and waec. I will try them and see sha. Goodluck with Accessbank tho ..
oshocall:

I tried it two weeks ago noting was done until I visited dia branch I choose and it moved to ADB supervisor were it stopped and after a week I was told the won't process it until I provide my certificate that they won't accept my statement of results . The nxt day I moved my fund to access bank were it was approved and currently in disbursement stage hope to be debited soon . Note that unity didn't reject my application as it is still in adb supervisor am thinking they don't kW how to handle the form a thing u can as well try ur luck there

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Alliswell123 post=113247651][Congratulations to your Family. I did my own biometrics May 4 and I have been keeping the POF since April till now and I haven’t received any mail. My question now is that “can I remove the money” if I haven’t gotten visa
Thanks. ]

Is it a student visa for june admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2022
STENON:
Hi everyone. Please be careful. This UBA account is a scammer. Don't ask for any help with your form A on twitter . He is definitely going to wipe your account after collecting all your details. I have seeing many Students crying because of this !!

How could one be so foolish to message a non-verified fb account in this digital age?

We should be careful and smarter people!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 12:22pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=SPARKAMANI post=113248706][September]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Alliswell123 post=113248811][/quote]ahh looks too early though. But cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
Beatson:
Please which school, let me apply.
I need that kind of deposit.

Keele university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
I did my form A with zenith bank yesterday it was moved to ADB supervisor and got approved dat same day am I making headway with it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
tadaax:

Dear fam.

Please we should endeavor to provide information alone on what we are sure about.

So many people just speculate here or talk on heresy without evidence or proper information. Let's be guided.

Thank you for providing evidence of 10k for barter bro

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DwayneChuks(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2022
Cjaylawson:
I did my form A with zenith bank yesterday it was moved to ADB supervisor and got approved dat same day am I making headway with it ?

How do you track your form-A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
Guys. My friend was admitted to york st john uni. York campus.

What's the best airline to use and whats the best route.

Leeds bradford airport is the closest to north yorkshire which is where york university is.

The koko now is which is the best flight to use to get to leeds airport that is also cheap.

Abeg no be airline wey go dey cough for air o.pls i need ur input guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 1:25pm On May 28, 2022
Send a paid mail to see if they have made a decision on your application.
Alliswell123:
Thanks. ]

Visa Alert

Then the time for biometrics and visa application came, this is very my faith was tested at different times. I can say somethings because of how sensitive they are but trust me when I say it was a real trying period. Did my biometrics 28th of April, got nsf around 14th of May. I honestly got scared after the nsf Mail(they requested nothing by the way). Got a collect mail yesterday (my self and my wife got the Mail almost at the same time) we picked our visas today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 1:27pm On May 28, 2022
You can use mobile app and print out receipts.
DwayneChuks:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 1:28pm On May 28, 2022
Thats Trade portal approval. There are also internal processes like allocating funds and moving it which wont show on Trade portal.
Cjaylawson:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
Dats on CBN portal. Afterthat, they do their internal stuff of allocating and transfering after your bid is confirmed.
Cjaylawson:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
Hope zenith won't take more than a month before debit
Afmaag123:
Thats Trade portal approval. There are also internal processes like allocating funds and moving it which wont show on Trade portal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.