Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202963 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
Hello all
Please has anyone deferred admission in University of west of Scotland,and how long did it take to do this? Have been on them to do a deferral for me now,but haven't gotten any feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vtsouthpaw(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

Self service is done on the tls appointment booking page where you will upload your supporting documents. This is done before your biometric appointment day or you can opt for the assisted service which can be done on your biometric day but it’s not free.

Please can I submit and pay for my application now and choose a date for biometric, then upload all the documents latter before the biometric day, all my documents are ready except the POF. Or do I have to upload everything once? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Summertime: 8:41pm On May 31, 2022
ifemitehi:
God bless you, I was able to change mine from 27th to 8th June.

Hi Please, I booked for June 21 at IOM and was given a slip. However, I can't see any appointment when I log unto the site.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:42pm On May 31, 2022
vtsouthpaw:

Please can I submit and pay for my application now and choose a date for biometric, then upload all the documents latter before the biometric day, all my documents are ready except the POF. Or do I have to upload everything once? Thanks

You can start the application, opt for assisted service and book your Appointment that falls around the time your pof would be ready. The assisted service isn’t free tho.

OR

You start the application, save and what till your pof is ready.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vtsouthpaw(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can start the application, opt for assisted service and book your Appointment that falls around the time your pof would be ready. The assisted service isn’t free tho.

OR

You start the application, save and what till your pof is ready.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:56pm On May 31, 2022
Summertime:

Hi Please, I booked for June 21 at IOM and was given a slip. However, I can't see any appointment when I log unto the site.

You didn’t book online, so you won’t see your appointment on the website. The slip is a proof of your appointment since you walked in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I would like to ask if University of South Wales request for POF before issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Summertime: 9:02pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

You didn’t book online, so you won’t see your appointment on the website. The slip is a proof of your appointment since you walked in.
Thanks. I was thinking if it was possible to change to a nearer date cos Im seeing people who are just booking getting closer dates like june 8, while me who booked about a month ago got june 21
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 9:16pm On May 31, 2022
Cantbeatit20:
Good evening everyone, please I would like to ask if University of South Wales request for POF before issuing CAS

Yes and it must reach 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

IHs is currently £624 per year and it is same for both main applicants and dependants.

Use this link and input your details to see the total cost
https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

Cheers

Hi good day according to this link IHS is 705 for a year course when I calculated it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:43pm On May 31, 2022
Summertime:

Thanks. I was thinking if it was possible to change to a nearer date cos Im seeing people who are just booking getting closer dates like june 8, while me who booked about a month ago got june 21

You will have to go back to the center to reschedule but you would have to give a good reason as to why you want a closer date. In my opinion just stick to the date you got.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2022
Hello,

That is for a year and 4months according to your course start and end dates so yes you are correct

That's why it is slightly higher and the link is there for the final cost.But for each year it is as I quoted earlier

Cheers

Madeforher:

Hi good day according to this link IHS is 705 for a year course when I calculated it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 9:53pm On May 31, 2022
Wised123:

Yes and it must reach 28days

Hmmm..... thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
Hello,

If your appointment day is too far and will significantly affect your speed and progress then try to get an earlier date at IOM

Cheers

Summertime:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
Kellyd2:
Please I need directions on how to get to IOM office Ikeja from Ajah through public transportation.
pm me I'm going also tomorrow we can go together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joadez01(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
Yes, they do

Cantbeatit20:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zimzee: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
She asked if she could land in Leeds Bradford airport instead of hearthrow?
justwise:
[/b]

So what is the distance from London to Leeds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IjeEmy: 11:07pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening House.

Please, I got unconditional offer for Master of Public Health in both University of Derby and Glasgow Caledonian University. If you've been in the UK or you are familiar with the schools, which should you advise me to choose in terms of standard of living, cheaper living expenses, more availability of work etc.

PS: I'm going with my hubby and a baby. I need an answer guys to make my final decision. Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HeraldAgric01(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening, please what's your experience with globus bank for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queengolden(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2022
Please, house I got an offer to a university, but their tuition fee is quite on the high side, can I switch to another school after my first year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:19pm On May 31, 2022
Hello

As a postgraduate? No you can't

Cheers

Queengolden:
Please, house I got an offer to a university, but their tuition fee is quite on the high side, can I switch to another school after my first year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Finelolo: 11:19pm On May 31, 2022
Can I just walk into Iom Abuja and do tb test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queengolden(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

As a postgraduate? No you can't

Cheers

sorry, as an Undergraduate but the first year is International foundation more like a pathway course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
No.

Look at it this way, the school you're enrolling in is your guarantor, standing surety for your entry and stay in the UK. They'll report you to UKVI and withdraw your visa if you do this.

Also, note that you cannot apply for the Tier 4 visa from within UK. This means you have to return to Nigeria to re-apply to enter that second school you have in mind.

Best thing to do is to wait and do it right the first time or stick with the high tuition school until the end.

Queengolden:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queengolden(f): 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
donshegzy:
No.

Look at it this way, the school you're enrolling in is your guarantor, standing surety for your entry and stay in the UK. They'll report you to UKVI and withdraw your visa if you do this.

Also, note that you cannot apply for the Tier 4 visa from within UK. This means you have to return to Nigeria to re-apply to enter that second school you have in mind.

Best thing to do is to wait and do it right the first time or stick with the high tuition school until the end.

damn, thanks for breaking it down......I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2022
It might be possible after your first year. I will suggest you look into the transfer policy of the university you want to switch to with follow up emails.

This will mean new application fee and IHS though

Queengolden:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2022
This is no longer applicable

donshegzy:
No.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I need your usual urgent assistance. I am unable to pay for my IHS with my debit cards. I have tried three banks, Zenith bank, UBA and First Bank. All Naira accounts. Please, how do I go about this. I am running out of time. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2022
This should give you an idea of what you need to do

https://www.lboro.ac.uk/students/handbook/ug-pgt/transfers/transfer-to-other-uni/

Queengolden:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ekcfele: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Document showing amount assigned as the “Living Expense” (if payment is for upkeep)

Please what document is this when filling Form A for upkeep

Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 1:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Web2020:
Good evening everyone. Please I need your usual urgent assistance. I am unable to pay for my IHS with my debit cards. I have tried three banks, Zenith bank, UBA and First Bank. All Naira accounts. Please, how do I go about this. I am running out of time. Thank you
use your dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harbeytins: 2:10am On Jun 01, 2022
For those of you that hava paid for university of southwales please explain how you were able to achieve this thanks and regard

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.