Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216405 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good evening, i like to confirm this: I finished NYSC in October 2013, but did not start working until June 2016.

I have reference and employment letters from 2016-till date. The gap now is between Nov 2013- May 2016. How do i explain that i was job hunting during those periods? Or would the UKVI overlook the gap? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tchimatic(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Elsanchez:

Na wa o

Whats the option now?
I am opting for black market rate now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
SegunWamiri:
Hello guys, it's been quite a while on this thread.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten offers and visas. For those who are expectant, I pray your expectations will not be cut off.

Asking for a friend:
In her previous UK visit visa application (which was refused), the agent only filled her most recent work experience - 2019 to 2021 whereas there are previous ones starting from 2015 when she finished schooling but the agent chose not to fill them in.

Going forward, in her proposed student visa application, would it be appropriate to include those previous work experiences so as to show that she hadn't been idle prior to the 2019 job thereby showing genuinty of intent as a foreign student? In my opinion, this was part of the reason her visit visa application wasn't successful.

On another hand, should she stick to that ONLY ONE work experience as held by UKVI? NB: There will be a 3-4 year study/work gap if she settles for this.

Your kind thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.
UKVI is only interested in her recent work experience.
Visit visa is more strict than study visa for obvious reasons.
Adding previous work experience is an unnecessary documents
Just submit reference from your recent employer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gloriyah:

Re-apply but use another bank.
Which bank is faster please....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Symplyannaa: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Goodevening please I’m new here and I’m applying for masters in business analyst
Please which school is best with low deposit?

And how is the UK visa application like?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbeyme: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
MarcExcellence:
VISA ALERT!
Student Visa.
Application 4th May
Biometric 6th May
10YRS STUDY GAP
NO NSF
NO PAID MAIL/CALL
PICK UP MAIL 8TH JUNE
PASSPORT COLLECTED TODAY
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
1. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE(BACHELORS)
2. TRANSCRIPT
3. EMPLOYMENT LETTER COVERING THE 10YRS STUDY GAP
4. ATTESTATION LETTER FROM SAME COMPANY COVERING 10YRS STUDY GAP
5. POF
6. WAEC CERTIFICATE
7, NYSC DISCHARGE
8. CAS
Who's joining me to London next week? grin

You mean you did not include your TB certificate??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello house. I have a study gap of about 7 years and currently not employed. Left the banking sector last year due to retrenchment(contract staff). Sad part is that I cannot lay my hands on any employment letter from any of the banks I worked with. Can I go to the last branch i worked in to request a reference letter and submit with my visa application? Almost everybody knows me there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sinmie20: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Did you read what I typed well?

The person can print his pof till date.. eg. If the person printed from 1st of May to 28 or 29 of May before .. the person can still print from 1st of May till date .

Since it was written at least 28 days hence it can be more than 28 days but not lesser ..
You can aswell advise yours too.

Thanks .

Please, I am confused, I have had my pof in my account since April but I paid my Ihs and visa fee on the 23rd of may. I printed my pof from may 9 to June 7. Is that ok?

Someone should answer please. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bighgggg:
Which bank is faster please....

There’s no FAST bank but it seems first bank is not bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
rumuseh14:
Hello house. I have a study gap of about 7 years and currently not employed. Left the banking sector last year due to retrenchment(contract staff). Sad part is that I cannot lay my hands on any employment letter from any of the banks I worked with. Can I go to the last branch i worked in to request a reference letter and submit with my visa application? Almost everybody knows me there.

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fakacious1: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
I got conditional offer from university of law but they are asking for either ielt or the school will conduct online English test..

Is there anyone here that has gone through this process ? If yes please signify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Symplyannaa:
Goodevening please I’m new here and I’m applying for masters in business analyst
Please which school is best with low deposit?

And how is the UK visa application like?

Just type ‘universities in the UK with low tuition deposit’ and you will see alot of schools with their deposit stated on their website.

Just a few I saw,
University of Sussex is 2k deposit,
University of derby is 3,500
but I’m guessing your definition of low is 1k-2k.
University of Liverpool 1k
University of Dundee 2k.

Second question: The UK Visa application is like an application dunno if that makes sense.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
As form A is taking too long. Please can someone in the UK help me pay my initial deposit and also how would the person go about it please. I have a family friend there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbeyme: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fakacious1:
I got conditional offer from university of law but they are asking for either ielt or the school will conduct online English test..

Is there anyone here that has gone through this process ? If yes please signify

Do the online English test. It is normally free and faster.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afmaag123:
When did u process urs?

20th May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gloriyah

post=113651416:

Yes.

Thanks ma'am!!

This is quite a relief!!

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by raddyworld: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
PLEASE ADVICE ME....
I need your wisdom and advice on methods to run finance for u.k student visa.
Firstly, Which international organization can Loan me aside prodigy, as I have never traveled before and I don't have foreign account?
Secondly, my salary is not up to 200k monthly, which organization within Nigeria can loan me with Genuine process of returning after graduation?
Thirdly, how really is it easy to take loan and return with 20hrs work time for international student in u.k?
Fourthly, which avenue to this financing if I don't have any fund but there is hope that friend and family can come around for some part and when I finished 1yr study I will work to refund money?.
Lastly, is there any school that still request for £1000 as deposit becus my search has not bring anything closer. Most admission letters I have received from 2 diff school now are asking for deposit beyond 50%.

Appreciation to everyone who will read this and assist.
One love
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please kindly help with answers

1. For people who have gotten their visa, did you make use of your birth certificate or NPC age attestatation?

2. If you applied for your dependents( children) what documents did you upload to show proof of relationship apart from birth certificate?

3. For the oanda rate, the date of visa application is used in calculating proof of funds right?
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
A simple hack. Get someone in UK to call the schools. You will be amazed with how fast they respond
omoobaijebuife:
Family, I am struggling to get admission for masters for September. Do we have agents here who can assist? I have already applied to over 6 universities in 6 months. Yet, none have replied me. I am scare I might miss September admission. I will appreciate any assistance from anyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
My suggestions:
1. Get someone in UK to call the schools. they will respond fast.
2. Apply to Aston University and University of Derby. The 2 schools are very fast
omoobaijebuife:
Family, I am struggling to get admission for masters for September. Do we have agents here who can assist? I have already applied to over 6 universities in 6 months. Yet, none have replied me. I am scare I might miss September admission. I will appreciate any assistance from anyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Harlem22:
As form A is taking too long. Please can someone in the UK help me pay my initial deposit and also how would the person go about it please. I have a family friend there

Bank transfer using your student ID as reference.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
aristosoft:

Bro, congrats on your offer. I got an offer too.
What's the progress on yours?
Let's connect thegreatifeite@yahoo.co.uk

Here too
OgunyigboJoshua@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Itzqueency: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ace0074:

Congratulations! Please at what rate did gtb debit you yesterday?
Thank you @516
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aopecy: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please I still need reply for this

aopecy:
Hello house
Please is there anyone who know more about the University of creative art UCA
And if there is any Nigerian group created that I could learn little things about the school before jumping into it

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Itzqueency:

Thank you @516

Wow that's low.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ocpaschal: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Pls I want to ask for clarity :
- My relative completed undergraduate Medical studies in Ukraine and immediately begun his masters degree in public health nutrition currently at a UK. He did not do any medical exam or housemanship/internship in Nigeria b4 traveling to UK to study Masters in public health nutrition. So my question is ;
- Which of the foundation year programs (btw FY1 or FY2) would he need to do since he didn't take any medical exam in his local country (Nigeria) or internship prior to the completion of his medical undergraduate studies in Ukraine (outside Nigeria)?
- Does he need to do both FY1 and FY2?
- What are the differences between FY1 and FY2?
- Pls how long does it take to complete either Foundation year (FY1 and Fy2) programs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Amen people will congratulate me too in dis nairaland
shirleyh:
VISA ALERT!!!

BIOMETRICS : 5TH OF MAY
COLLECTION MAIL : 8TH JUNE
PASSPORT PICK UP : 9TH JUNE.

NO NSF.

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST. WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Famousacot:
Good evening gurus
Please I'll like to know Nothumbria University mode of payment after the initial £2000 deposit

It's 50% on enrollment and the remaining in 3 instalments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by icecool12(m): 1:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Hi all. Is IELTS now a requirement for UK universities. A friend wants to study nursing at undergraduate level.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Soraco57(m): 1:14am On Jun 10, 2022
good evening i need help as a matter of urgency, please is london metrpolitan a good university. i want to applying into a year MBA PROGRAM AT 10000 POUNDS per annum as tution fees , the MBA program is a year program, is their oppotunity of staying backafter studies, me and wife is going together. please i need help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Question2(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Please house, is walk in Biometric still allowed at Ikeja Visa centre? It is urgent please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Please can i use phone to apply for visa or I must use laptop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.