Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203352 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topccy007z: 3:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello house, please which Universities in Birmingham and Sheffield are reliable in responding fast to applications and all?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 3:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Topccy007z:
Hello house, please which Universities in Birmingham and Sheffield are reliable in responding fast to applications and all?

Sheffied Hallam closed applications for 2022.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:28am On Jun 10, 2022
You can DM
Skin90:

20th May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Itzqueency:

Thank you @516
Can't be, do your calculation well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ormohlawlah: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Ormohlawlah:
Good evening everyone. In my CAS letter, my course end date states June…. My program is a 1 year course.
Start date is September. I thought course end date is usually one year exactly on the CAS
Has anyone experienced this?

How did you do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleekier(m): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Please house, my International Passport would be expiring in late August and I already applied for a renewal since April 1st and is yet to be issued due to "delay" according to them.

The issue is that my POF would matured in a week's time, should I go ahead and apply for CAS or I should wait for the CAS to be issued on the new passport number?

Any implications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sinmie20: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Sinmie20 post=113650563][/quote]

Someone should answer please. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

You have about a month plus left on your passport. I will advise you wait for the new passport

Cheers
sleekier:
Please house, my International Passport would be expiring in late August and I already applied for a renewal since April 1st and is yet to be issued due to "delay" according to them.

The issue is that my POF would matured in a week's time, should I go ahead and apply for CAS or I should wait for the CAS to be issued on the new passport number?

Any implications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

As long as you can see relevant sections properly and not miss anything then yes

Cheers

Oracle55:
Please can i use phone to apply for visa or I must use laptop?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

It is easier to get a reference from banking sectors, get from the last branch and others if possible.

Cheers

rumuseh14:
Hello house. I have a study gap of about 7 years and currently not employed. Left the banking sector last year due to retrenchment(contract staff). Sad part is that I cannot lay my hands on any employment letter from any of the banks I worked with. Can I go to the last branch i worked in to request a reference letter and submit with my visa application? Almost everybody knows me there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello

I responded earlier about this school.

Did you so your research and did you reach out to them about their license to sponsor your student visa.

You don't need to keep repeating the question when you haven't done your homework

Cheers
aopecy:

Please I still need reply for this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

1. Use your birth certificate

2. Use their birth certificate,add some family pictures, other documents you could add that are not compulsory are reference letter from their schools or hospitals.These are not compulsory though

3. Yes

Cheers

Gift7428:
Please kindly help with answers

1. For people who have gotten their visa, did you make use of your birth certificate or NPC age attestatation?

2. If you applied for your dependents( children) what documents did you upload to show proof of relationship apart from birth certificate?

3. For the oanda rate, the date of visa application is used in calculating proof of funds right?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Have you submitted your application?

If you have their is nothing you can do at the moment,if an updated statement is needed then a NSF will be sent

If not then reprint your statement from April to date

Cheers

Sinmie20:

Someone should answer please. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Ayowolebami:

Wrong advice! So the POF date will not be related to visa application date which is the date that shows applicant had the money for 28 full days before applying??

You people that dish these advise need to be sure of what you say before you mislead innocent applicants oooo.

Thank you all, I've resend the document. I sent both old POF that I uploaded and also sent the new POF I got from the bank yesterday indicating the date difference in the mail. Also with my TB. I hope that will do.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Ideally it should be a full year.

Reach out to your Uni and discuss this error

Cheers

Ormohlawlah:

How did you do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by icecool12(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Hi all. Is IELTS now a requirement for UK universities. A friend wants to study nursing at undergraduate level.

Thanks.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

I am assuming FY1 and FY2 are undergraduate courses or modules

How is he doing a master's in public health nutrition and considering doing undergraduate courses?

Where did he get that infor from?

Cheers
ocpaschal:
Pls I want to ask for clarity :
- My relative completed undergraduate Medical studies in Ukraine and immediately begun his masters degree in public health nutrition currently at a UK. He did not do any medical exam or housemanship/internship in Nigeria b4 traveling to UK to study Masters in public health nutrition. So my question is ;
- Which of the foundation year programs (btw FY1 or FY2) would he need to do since he didn't take any medical exam in his local country (Nigeria) or internship prior to the completion of his medical undergraduate studies in Ukraine (outside Nigeria)?
- Does he need to do both FY1 and FY2?
- What are the differences between FY1 and FY2?
- Pls how long does it take to complete either Foundation year (FY1 and Fy2) programs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

For undergrad it might be unless the Uni is happy to receive WAEC.

For postgraduate it would be different.

Cheers
icecool12:
Hi all. Is IELTS now a requirement for UK universities. A friend wants to study nursing at undergraduate level.

Thanks.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleekier(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You have about a month plus left on your passport. I will advise you wait for the new passport

Cheers

Thanks Bro.
I ve been waiting since ooo. Nawah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Harlem22:
As form A is taking too long. Please can someone in the UK help me pay my initial deposit and also how would the person go about it please. I have a family friend there

Mail me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dapsey92: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,
Pls I applied for Zimbabwe eVisa back in April, I was denied. Do I also, need to declare this, wen filling UK student visa. Kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Declare all visa refusals

Cheers.
dapsey92:
Hello,
Pls I applied for Zimbabwe eVisa back in April, I was denied. Do I also, need to declare this, wen filling UK student visa. Kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Yes your family friend can do so.

He should include your name and student ID as a reference

Make sure you know and trust this person or anyone offering to help to avoid stories that touch

Cheers

Harlem22:
As form A is taking too long. Please can someone in the UK help me pay my initial deposit and also how would the person go about it please. I have a family friend there

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

You didn't need to send 2

One covering all that dates (dates from old statement and till recent) would have sufficed

All the same , all the best, hope your visa is issued soon

Cheers
olaintel:

Thank you all, I've resend the document. I sent both old POF that I uploaded and also sent the new POF I got from the bank yesterday indicating the date difference in the mail. Also with my TB. I hope that will do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
The question is , is your Uni happy to issue your CAS with a short validity on your passport?

If they are then perhaps it's okay to proceed,if your new passport is ready when applying for your visa you can submit both old and new taped together.

Explore this option and see if it works.

P.S Duchess is female, Duke is male..na UK you dey come so oh!..Just for laughs

Good luck

Cheers
sleekier:

Thanks Bro.
I ve been waiting since ooo. Nawah

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

It is easier to get a reference from banking sectors, get from the last branch and others if possible.

Cheers

You always come through to help!!

Thanks ma'am!!

God bless you!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Anyone here who his payment timeline from flywire has expired before payment?

What steps did you take after it expired?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2022
God bless you too

Have a great Friday

Cheers

rumuseh14:

You always come through to help!!

Thanks ma'am!!

God bless you!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Crespodinho(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Good Morning, please can someone share me a sample of a paid mail. I want to send a paid mail and I don’t want to make mistake please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=SPARKAMANI post=113637020][/quote]

Have you gotten your Visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.