Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207661 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phil46: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please, who else received conditional offer from Ulster for January 2023 intake? Please, signify.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
aytinto:
Pls i am having difficulty booking a date for TB test as IOM website is just returning sorry date chosen is not available. any idea on how to scale this pls

Walk in to book or send a mail with your details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ukapplicant: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yh I went to head office branch for them to print and it has only opening balance on the 5th of May

Ayowolebami:

The email states that your statement does not have a closing balance clearly stated on your statement. That might be an issue cause ordinarily, a statement should have an opening and closing balance clearly stated.

Is your statement mobile app generated one or you walked into the branch to request for a stamped statement? I’d advise you request your statement from your branch. That way, it has the required details and crystal clear for an ECO to easily understand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
hallelluyah:
Please house, educate me:

My course is 2years,

Total fees for the 2 years is £15,000

Fees for each year is £7,500

Deposit fee to be paid here is £5500

How much would be my POF?
Is it going to include the outstanding for the whole fees of £15,000 or just outstanding of the 1st year(£7,500) b4 I now add the expenses for the year(9mths) or expenses for the whole 2years(18mths)?

Please advise!
Which school and what course please? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello everyone, please what is the right answer to this question - Yes or No. Please note that i have never studied in the UK before.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chigoldus: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good evening everyone. I was told by my school to upload occupational health check document. Please how do I obtain this document in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello everyone. Can I use Statement of Result to apply for MSC? My certificate is not ready yet and it's over 10 years I passed out from school.

Secondly what's the deadline for January 2023 academic year application.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good evening guys

Any one with a current review on Middlesex university??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
ocpaschal:
Not yet. He wants to write PLAB 1 Exam next year. But he needs to do internship work in UK for at least over one year because he didn't do any internship or housemanship job in Nigeria or elsewhere after graduating from a medical school abroad. The question is "where can he get internship jobs in UK"?
What type of UK visa does he need to get in order to do Fy1 and Fy2?
He can not do internship in the UK without a medical licence from the UK.
He has to pass exams and then apply for registration… plab/mti/mrcpch/mrsa etc.. anyone tht gives route to a licence.
u cnt come to the UK or any 1st world country to practice medicine without obtaining a practicing licence from the country. You won’t be allowed within 1 inch of any patient to treat them if you have no General Medical Council licence, whether provisional or full.
He can not do internship or otherwise without exams and registration. Fy1 doctors have a licence from the GMC as they are the regulating body for medicine in the UK.
In a nutshell he can not practice as a doctor until registered by the medical council of the UK.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by junisbug: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
@duchess @gloriyah and fellow gurus, kindly help with this please? I am in similar situation as well. I finished my NYSC 2012, I registered my company 2016. and presently my CAC is updated and active. What do I need to do about the gap between 2012 -2015? Please help.

Secondly, is it only my CAC I would need to attach or anything else? tax e.t.c
God bless you.

Polithiefcian:
Good evening, i like to confirm this: I finished NYSC in October 2013, but did not start working until June 2016.

I have reference and employment letters from 2016-till date. The gap now is between Nov 2013- May 2016. How do i explain that i was job hunting during those periods? Or would the UKVI overlook the gap? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dear Members,

@justwise @giselle
Kindly assist me interpret this NSF. My brother submitted a Joint Bank statement for visa application and they use surname, his first name and wife first name on the joint savings account.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Which school and what course please? Thank you

Ulster University Birmingham Campus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Did your brother provide a letter from his wife saying he has access to the funds since it is a joint savings?

It looks Iike the NSF requires a cover note from the bank ,it could be as generic as saying the statement originates from them and is authentic or more detailed response to say who the account owner is/are,the type of account and perhaps when it was opened/how long it has been operated, the total funds in the account, who is signatory or has access to the funds and if there might be restrictions or limits

The bank will usually have a standard response to this sort of request

Cheers

I think most banks will be
codedarrow:
Dear Members,

@justwise @giselle
Kindly assist me interpret this NSF. My brother submitted a Joint Bank statement for visa application and they use surname, his first name and wife first name on the joint savings account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,.

Were you self employed between those years?If so state this and submit what you have as CAC registration,it might be worth adding your company's tax

Cheers
junisbug:
@duchess @gloriyah and fellow gurus, kindly help with this please? I am in similar situation as well. I finished my NYSC 2012, I registered my company 2016. and presently my CAC is updated and active. What do I need to do about the gap between 2012 -2015? Please help.

Secondly, is it only my CAC I would need to attach or anything else? tax e.t.c
God bless you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello

Check your CAS is English requirement ticked as confirmed?

If so that's your answer

Cheers
ConnectMee:
Hello everyone, please what is the right answer to this question - Yes or No. Please note that i have never studied in the UK before.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
hallelluyah:

Ulster University Birmingham Campus
Thank you. What's your course of study?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iriabay: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please apart from Dom account, any online platform I can use to pay for IHS and visa?
Barter by flutterwave is not going through..
Please help guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by junisbug: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thank you so much. Yes but I only registered the coy 2016. I just hope they won't question how I was self-employed without registering the coy. Thank you once again. I am grateful.

duchess90:
Hello,.

Were you self employed between those years?If so state this and submit what you have as CAC registration,it might be worth adding your company's tax

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrguobadia: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

It is easier to get a reference from banking sectors, get from the last branch and others if possible.

Cheers

@duchess90 I know I’ve asked you this once before but please just for confirmation, must I submit all my work reference in totality or I can leave at least one out. I’m having an issue getting one of my work references and I can seem to get my employment letter. I have 3 others I can show though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bimilade: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
tadaax:
how long does salford and derby take to issue CAS after submission ?

It takes Salford 1- 10 working days, but I got mine in 5 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ukapplicant: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Which bank did u use?

They are requesting for a letter from the bank to confirm your account statement

codedarrow:
Dear Members,

@justwise @giselle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
They took the NSF to show their account officer and he suggested a bank reference letter which they got already. Will this be enough and will they upload in pdf or jpg? Also how many days will it take to get a decision?

Thanks
duchess90:
Hello,

Did your brother provide a letter from his wife saying he has access to the funds since it is a joint savings?

It looks Iike the NSF requires a cover note from the bank ,it could be as generic as saying the statement originates from them and is authentic or more detailed response to say who the account owner is/are,the type of account and perhaps when it was opened/how long it has been operated, the total funds in the account, who is signatory or has access to the funds and if there might be restrictions or limits

The bank will usually have a standard response to this sort of request

Cheers

I think most banks will be
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
United Bank of Africa.
ukapplicant:
Which bank did u use?

They are requesting for a letter from the bank to confirm your account statement

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iriabay: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Iriabay:
Please apart from Dom account, any online platform I can use to pay for IHS and visa?
Barter by flutterwave is not going through..
Please help guys

No one can help with this?
Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fund your DOM account and use the card.
Iriabay:

No one can help with this?
Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akankemi1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hospitable:
I got unconditional offer. Still trying to pay my deposit. Have you paid your deposit?

I got conditional offer after which I fulfilled all the conditions but I have heard from them till date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Guys do I need to complete main applicant visa application/ registration before I begin that of dependant or should I go ahead and fill both application at same time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akankemi1(f): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Have they started giving admission?
Called them two weeks ago and they said they just finished with May batch

I believe so cos I got a conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Trishia14:
Nobody wants to answer me? Who is using sterling bank to pay deposit and is already on disbursement reviewer?
Please answer me

Same here too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Can i use UBA gold dollar master card for domiciliary account to pay for ihs and visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
The main applicant first cos you will need your reference details to fill your dependant form

lavida001:
Guys do I need to complete main applicant visa application/ registration before I begin that of dependant or should I go ahead and fill both application at same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.