Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224324 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

Yes that seems to be all they have requested.

If I was the one I would add the bank statement covering the previous dates submitted till recent (but that is just me)

I will say the benchmark should be 15days maximum, they should chase up if they haven't gotten their visa hopefully it won't be that long.

Cheers
codedarrow:
They took the NSF to show their account officer and he suggested a bank reference letter which they got already. Will this be enough and will they upload in pdf or jpg? Also how many days will it take to get a decision?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

It is always better to submit references covering all years of study gap,but in this scenario since you can't get the others submit what you have.

If the visa officer is not satisfied they might send a NSF requesting another ref letter for the rest of the gaps.

If they are then that's okay

Cheers
Mrguobadia:

@duchess90 I know I’ve asked you this once before but please just for confirmation, must I submit all my work reference in totality or I can leave at least one out. I’m having an issue getting one of my work references and I can seem to get my employment letter. I have 3 others I can show though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello

Main applicant first and dependants follow.

Cheers
lavida001:
Guys do I need to complete main applicant visa application/ registration before I begin that of dependant or should I go ahead and fill both application at same time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
adubam:
Hello everyone. Can I use Statement of Result to apply for MSC? My certificate is not ready yet and it's over 10 years I passed out from school.

Secondly what's the deadline for January 2023 academic year application.

Thanks.

I need help on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ayowolebami:

On what letter head will the branch head put that letter cause it sure as hell can’t be on the bank’s own. On a blank sheet?

You don’t want to come off as suspicious please simply walk into any of the previous providers office and respectfully request for reference letter covering the period you were an outsourced staff from them.

You’ll get the reference
Exactly my case, i finally got the reference from my previous provider after 5 months of pressure.
IMAGINE from a coy that outsourced you after many years of service. Everything for this country come be like battle.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello,

That seems like a long time, what Uni did you attend? Have you tried to find out if it is now

Some schools might be happy to receive your statement initial but they will ask for your certificate. You can start the process with this but you will need your certificate so work on that please

Some schools may have started receiving application for January 2023

Cheers

adubam:
Hello everyone. Can I use Statement of Result to apply for MSC? My certificate is not ready yet and it's over 10 years I passed out from school.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lifer1: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Iriabay:
Please apart from Dom account, any online platform I can use to pay for IHS and visa?
Barter by flutterwave is not going through..
Please help guys

You can try mybridgecard. You can link all your bank accounts to a single Card and pay your tuition fees with the card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

That seems like a long time, what Uni did you attend? Have you tried to find out if it is now

Some schools might be happy to receive your statement initial but they will ask for your certificate. You can start the process with this but you will need your certificate so work on that please

Some schools may have started receiving application for January 2023

Cheers

Thanks for your response am using an agent in UK and he requested for it. I know it might take a month or two to get the certificate. I hope starting by July or August for January intake won't be late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please, I want to pay for TB test via my bank app.
What will I use as "Unique Client Identifier" for reference
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
codedarrow:
They took the NSF to show their account officer and he suggested a bank reference letter which they got already. Will this be enough and will they upload in pdf or jpg? Also how many days will it take to get a decision?

Thanks

When was there bio date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your Passport Number!
Cheers!

Walatip222:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skolex5: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
adubam:

I need help on this.

Yes , you can .
I used it and for Plymouth university and I got admitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thank you
Fibonacci2021:
Your Passport Number!
Cheers!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
junisbug:
@duchess @gloriyah and fellow gurus, kindly help with this please? I am in similar situation as well. I finished my NYSC 2012, I registered my company 2016. and presently my CAC is updated and active. What do I need to do about the gap between 2012 -2015? Please help.

Secondly, is it only my CAC I would need to attach or anything else? tax e.t.c
God bless you.

From 2013-2016 were you self employed before registering your company?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Walatip222:

Use your booking reference or passport number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
adubam:

Thanks.

1). I got unconditional offers from Edinburgh napier and Glasgow Caledonian University with my statement of result and official Transcripts. The likes of ARU, Bangor and Wolverhampton requested for my degree certificate

2). This depends on schools. Research on the school deadline dates.
Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
cbn4main:

1). I got unconditional offers from Edinburgh napier and Glasgow Caledonian University with my statement of result and official Transcripts. The likes of ARU, Bangor and Wolverhampton requested for my degree certificate

2). This depends on schools. Research on the school deadline dates.
Cheers!

Wow I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Skolex5:

Yes , you can .
I used it and for Plymouth university and I got admitted

Thanks Boss. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aopecy: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please i dint see any reply based on what have ask i just want to know more about the school ,university of creative art but have been able to read from africa student especially nigeria and thats why i was aaking if there is group created for new student.
Thanks

duchess90:
Hello

I responded earlier about this school.

Did you so your research and did you reach out to them about their license to sponsor your student visa.

You don't need to keep repeating the question when you haven't done your homework

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Praise2222: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ayowolebami:

Kindly approach any of your providers or the most recent one that deployed you to your last place of employment as the bank is not your direct employer and HR will never reference you because your file does not sit with bank directly.

Your direct employer is your provider, you were only seconded to the bank.

Can he provide a recomendation from a different company that was not included in the initial C.V he used to apply/gain admission from the University?
Does the school send all documents used during application to UKVI ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by junisbug: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yes I was but was doing the business on a small scale just after NYSC. 2015 it went big and I had to register 2016. Thank you. Should I leave it blank? or what should I do? CAC has 2016 on it.

Gloriyah:

From 2013-2016 were you self employed before registering your company?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by desi10mi: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
I learnt that some schools refuse to issue CAS or delay insuring students who have previously been denied a visa. Who knows if Ulster is one of the schools that refuses to issue after a previous visa denial.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Beatson: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice!
The school is quiet cheap.

Thanks.

hallelluyah:

Ulster University Birmingham Campus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tfsho: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please people this is very important, someone should kindly list Universities that don't require POF before issuing CAS .....bikonu!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tfsho:
Please people this is very important, someone should kindly list Universities that don't require POF before issuing CAS .....bikonu!
Nottingham Trent University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Visa fee - $473 as at 2 days ago
IHS - $918
Even an 11 months old child pay same amount.
Elsanchez:

visa fee is 363£ = 451.01$

Ihs fee is 705£ = 875.93$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iriabay: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2022
So apart from Barter, no other E-platform to pay IHS and visa fee? Unless I go use Dom account with dollar card...this is bad honestly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tfsho: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks alot comrade, kindly list any other one u know.

Oracle55:
Nottingham Trent University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Itzqueency:

Thank you @516
516 Really? How did u get debited so fast? And what branch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ballow5(m): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Thanks alot

heaven2earth:
1. NO
2. YES
3. NOT SURE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 2:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Pls is there anyone going to GCU that already got his/her CAS already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.