Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206013 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Khafsun:

I also got an offer from Aston university although unconditional. They sent CAS shield the following day. I want to be sure about something; do we need to email proof of funds to the university of it's just the deposit fee that is needed.

If they have requested for the POF, please send it to them regardless. It’s possible what they sent is your Pre-CAS.

By the way, I’m an MBA student at Aston University ( I’m currently at my thesis stage) albeit online and it’s a a triple accredited school for Business Management and it’s also got a good reputation in the UK.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Hello, What is Airbnb and how does it work?

Sorry oh!, But as you are planning to goto school, I believe you will be doing some research, let the art of googling be in you from now.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello

Why should that be an issue?

Isn't it your usual account, if you have transactions in your account that should be normal.

Printing your statement as a POF to show your maintenance is not some sort of special account or should have special transactions

Cheers
Apostlelong:
Good morning house, Please I have a 200k transaction in between my POF and my biometrics is tomorrow, hope it won't be an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello

No, visit visa is for the sole purpose of visiting.

Any other visa application should be made when you return

Cheers

Fave12345:
Good day guys, nice work in this community. Please I have a question. Is it possible to enter UK through visitor's visa and convert it to work permit or sth else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello

That should be fine.

Please include a consent letter saying he is sponsoring your studies and you access to the funds in the bank

Cheers
Seyeedat:
Hello everyone. My husband is the one sponsoring my study, and I am using his account statement for POF for both school and embassy. Hope it's fine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khafsun: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Davidandgo:

If they have requested for the POF, please send it to them regardless. It’s possible what they sent is your Pre-CAS.

By the way, I’m also currently an MBA student of Aston University ( I’m currently at my thesis stage) albeit online and it’s a lovely school!

All the best!
No they did not request. I just wanted to be sure since the norm is for school's to request it. I will check the precas as you have suggested. I would love to go there but the funds is the major issue. Although I have a particular scholarship in mind but I'm not sure I will get it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Khafsun:

No they did not request. I just wanted to be sure since the norm is for school's to request it. I will check the precas as you have suggested. I would love to go there but the funds is the major issue. Although I have a particular scholarship in mind but I'm not sure I will get it.

Please be open minded and go for the scholarship while you consider less expensive schools as your back up plan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khafsun: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Davidandgo:

Please be open minded and go for the scholarship while you consider less expensive schools as your back up plan.
Ok. Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you know if Aston also faces issues with CAS issuance. Some of the schools that I have been offered admission take months to issue CAS. This is very discouraging for me. But Aston sent CAS shield the following day they sent the offer letter which makes me optimistic about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Davidandgo:

Someone had suggested I wait till midnight which I’ve done and still there are no time slots available. Someone please share your experience on the workaround.

Thanks
But a friend got booking for TLS ikeja 29th of June this yesterday .Refresh your browser
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Thanks for your input. Any idea of what could be delaying my applications? How long does it usually take to get an offer?
justwise:

You don't need an agent to get an admission, its the simplest thing to do, if you do then you might as well pay the same agent to do your course work for you.

Later you will come back here to blame the agent for messing up your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
I would have replied this your act of stupidity, but today is Sunday, I will ignore it.
okonja:

Sorry oh!, But as you are planning to goto school, I believe you will be doing some research, let the art of googling be in you from now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SoloceeD2(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
ayansegzy1:

hi can we link up, I also got admission ,can we link up.
Please if you know any group for Bangor university 2022 students kindly let me know. I got admission there too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by directorXixXICK(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Good morning to the gurus.
What a good job you guys are doing here.
Please can form A be initiated via third party bvn?
I mean,like paying my son’s school fees via my own BVN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apostlelong(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Isn't it your usual account, if you have transactions in your account that should be normal.

Printing your statement as a POF to show your maintenance is not some sort of special account or should have special transactions

Cheers

God bless you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apostlelong(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
God bless you

duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2022
TeamLagos147:
Thanks for your input. Any idea of what could be delaying my applications? How long does it usually take to get an offer?

Contact the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Polithiefcian:
I would have replied this your act of stupidity, but today is Sunday, I will ignore it.

I know you won't agree BUT think very well...When you know how to use google. You won't be asking stupid questions on thread. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Hello, What is Airbnb and how does it work?

Type your question on Google.. You will be provided an answer..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
directorXixXICK:
Good morning to the gurus.
What a good job you guys are doing here.
Please can form A be initiated via third party bvn?
I mean,like paying my son’s school fees via my own BVN.
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2022
okonja:

I know you won't agree BUT think very well...When you know how to use google. You won't be asking stupid questions on thread. undecided

I don't know why you people cause trouble on a public thread. If you don't feel good about something anyone post or you see it as a stupid question because you feel because you know it they must know it too. Why can't you just ignore it? You don't have to chat negatively to someone you don't even know

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Shezcute:
You raised a topic, someone responded and you go ahead and type like they are getting paid for the informations they give you here. Need to tone it down a bit. You might as well not come on this forum.

You obviously seem lost but not to worry, I will try to break it down for you like a kindergarten
I didn’t ask any question neither did I raise any concern that needed answering.
I only put out info for people who might need it and her respond made a mockery of that.

So, run along now and go play with your toys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by directorXixXICK(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2022
iretiogo1:
yes

Please would there be any special documents to be uploaded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

You obviously seem lost but not to worry, I will try to break it down for you like a kindergarten
I didn’t ask any question neither did I raise any concern that needed answering.
I only put out info for people who might need it and her respond made a mockery of that.

Happy Sunday to you .... Can you kindly share the format for the POF consent letter for dependant? I read it's part of those docs you submitted during processing. Thanks you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Masters77:

Good morning chkb. Did university of derby give you Cas without the pof uploaded. I have paid the 3k deposit but waiting to print my pof before applying for Cas. Pls help a brother
Nope, i filled the cas request form without uploading my maintenance fee, am waiting for my pof to mature
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello

I beg to differ at the bolded but for the sake of not diverting this thread I'll move on.

Cheers
AlphaUno:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good afternoon all,

please someone should advice me on what to do � I paid for my TB test last night using firstbank mobile App, although I was debited but couldn't print out the receipt.

My statement of account is showing I was debited ND it went successfully. The problem now is how will I show my evidence of payment tomorrow since I couldn't print the receipt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello,

Not sure how first bank apps work but can you view your bank statement and take a screenshot of that transaction

You might also take a screenshot of the debit alert you received if any and print both

Others can add

Cheers
Amarachyy:
Good afternoon all,

please someone should advice me on what to do � I paid for my TB test last night using firstbank mobile App, although I was debited but couldn't print out the receipt.

My statement of account is showing I was debited ND it went successfully. The problem now is how will I show my evidence of payment tomorrow since I couldn't print the receipt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Not sure how first bank apps work but can you view your bank statement and take a screenshot of that transaction

You might also take a screenshot of the debit alert you received if any and print both

Others can add

Cheers

Thanks � I have tried to take screenshot of the transaction in my mobile app but its not working. I will screenshot the debit message and print it out then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Justwise or anyone - please can you share with me financial letter of consent for a dependent to attach as part of their visa application between MA and dependent? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amarachyy:

Thanks � I have tried to take screenshot of the transaction in my mobile app but its not working. I will screenshot the debit message and print it out then.
plz can you share the account number and amount to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrskolapo1(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
bujebudanu1:

Tree side

�����

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.