Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209138 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amarachyy:
Good afternoon all,

please someone should advice me on what to do � I paid for my TB test last night using firstbank mobile App, although I was debited but couldn't print out the receipt.

My statement of account is showing I was debited ND it went successfully. The problem now is how will I show my evidence of payment tomorrow since I couldn't print the receipt.

Go back to that state of account and get the transaction details (reference no and all ) have it handy and present it to the staff or security when you get inside IOM’s premises about to be attended to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shezcute:
I won’t call you names because you are definitely either semi literate or just uncouth. And sweetie this is a public forum you can’t just open mouth and talk thrash to people. You don’t know people here and you are definitely not paying for informations here. I only advised you not display your ignorance. Mind you I’m probably older than the first born in your family. Cheers.

Stop using your alternate to reply me.
Own up with your full chest and let me school.
Check my post and use your eye drop to see where I asked for info, dimwit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

Your address and date
on the top right corner

UK High commission
address on left side
TO WHOMN IT MAY CONCERN

Heading of Letter (CONSENT LETTER)

I, main applicant's name , hereby give consent to my husband (name) and my three daughters (names) , to use the funds in my Access bank account no 0000000237
The fund is available towards the balance of my tuition and our living expenses in the UK.
Please find attached birth certificates and marriage certificate as proofs of relationship .

Yours faithfully,

Name of main applicant
Phone no
Email

Sorry for the mix up, just seeing it now

@bigtt76 here you go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammy4xam: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ezzedd:

Yes, going to Edinburgh Napier University. Sept

Please let's link up and share ideas, xammy4life@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Thanks bro

AlphaUno:

@bigtt76 here you go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vickmor002: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello fams, justiwise n all..

Please is this okay?? I have been trying to pay for my IHS since morning but I have been seeing $1,192.97 for a year course.
19th September 2022 to 31 October 2023.

Am stocked here because I saw someone pay $894.73 as of Friday on same course and duration.

Does it mean that there is a mistake on my application? I have checked through the starting n end date several since morning.

Please advise me..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Somebody please help, I’m new to all of these things, I’m at the TLS stage now. How do I upload my documents is it at the biometrics center in VI ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by remzor(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone!!! Pls, is it safe to use globus for pof ? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Udeej: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
remzor:
Happy Sunday everyone!!! Pls, is it safe to use globus for pof ? Thanks in anticipation.
They are very okay.We used them for ours.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abiola11993:
You will just open your mouth waaaaa like a senseless being that you are. See the way you're reasoning like a thief that you are. If you do not have an answer to a question, just waka pass. Is that the only reason why you may decide not to process it together ode.
that is the reason mr ole grin… recycling of funds… that is why you are raving like a mad dog because I struck the right nerve! do not recycle funds mr msc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrskolapo1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Davidandgo:

I was finally able to book for myself and the kids. Yet to book for the main applicant. I had to book Premium Lounge by the way.

TLS is such a hassle!

How much for that please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Newbie123:
URGENT PLEASE

I did my biometrics sin 25th of May but never received any confirmation mail saying my application has been forwarded to UKVI.

Please should I be worried?

Can I do a paid call now being Sunday?

URGENT PLEASE? I'm trying not to panic

Has it moved to dmc on your tracker
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
MSbarbieK:

Has it moved to dmc on your tracker

I applied via VFS and they don't have tracking option
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrskolapo1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oggg:
then when they ask the dependents to provide the main applicant’s POF they’ll come to this thread running helter skelter .. this has happened severally and still many do not want to learn. You also do not have to quote me, offer your own advice.

Here is the on UKVI’s page, either of them can use a different account and apply oga UKVI staff

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrskolapo1:

Here is the on UKVI’s page, either of them can use a different account and apply oga UKVI staff
Hi!!! did you not see on this same threadddd where the UKVI pretoria was asking for POF even for the student that had gone to UK?? Also few pages back someone said his dependents got NSF to show POF of main applicant..
@oggg let these people be….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
vickmor002:

Please is this okay?? I have been trying to pay for my IHS since morning but I have been seeing $1,192.97 for a year course.

Am stocked here because I saw someone pay $894.73 as of Friday
Does it mean that there is a mistake on my application? I have checked through the starting n end date several since morning.

Please advise me..
Tbh I don’t understand how they calculate IHS, could it be that London is higher than other city?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
vickmor002:

19th September 2022 to 31 October 2023.Am stocked here because I saw someone pay $894.73 as of Friday on same course and duration.Does it mean that there is a mistake on my application? I have checked through the starting n end date several since morning.Please advise me..
crosscheck your application pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
lavida001:

Tbh I don’t understand how they calculate IHS, could it be that London is higher than other city?
IHS should be standard. I do not think so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mrskolapo1:

There is no place it’s stated that the money must be on the main applicant’s account to show. The dependent might also have his or her money to support themselves.
He can remove the money and put in his wife’s account and run the account
justwise pls what’s going on in this thread?
The rules clearly state the amount for every one that must be shown. Why are you twisting information and speaking on funds reuse to run account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fave12345: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not necessarily work. Just a way to stay there without coming back to Nigeria

AlphaUno:

Work ? No.
I think you can only volunteer and that might count towards your UK work experience when you come on another visa that will allow you work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
giselle237:
crosscheck your application pls

What should he look out for ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fave12345:
Not necessarily work. Just a way to stay there without coming back to Nigeria
don’t think about been an illegal or an overstayer .. anyway till when you get the visit visa then you can make your decision as an adult. Do not count eggs before they are hatched.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
lavida001:
What should he look out for ?
course start and end date should be same as what is in your admission brochure/report..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dishydens(f): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pease anyone going Newcastle University I need to pay my deposit and I heard going through the bank take a long time. Is there an easy way to pay by card ?

Also please is there a WhatsApp group for Newcastle?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fave12345: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nah, I don't want to do anything illegal actually. I'm just looking for a fast way or whatsoever.

giselle237:
don’t think about been an illegal or an overstayer .. anyway till when you get the visit visa then you can make your decision as an adult. Do not count eggs before they are hatched.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
vickmor002:

Am stocked here because I saw someone pay $894.73 as of Friday on same course and duration.

Please advise me..

Are you sure the end date on your CAS is 31st of October? In any case, it’s still 13 months or less so if you answered yes, you ought to pay $894.73. I paid for my daughter today and it was still $894.73

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.