Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203588 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abdul2022(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good Afternoon everyone...
18th Jan biometric transferred to VAC

May God be with us all �

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by authemany2k: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Abdul2022:

May God be with us all �

Which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Jan 18th biometrics at VI TLS.

Sent paid mail this morning, got decision made reply. Just tracked now and application has been transferred to VAC. Should I start celebrating pls?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
That is quite fast. You can start rejoicing. Congrats.

dollyparton:

Sent paid mail this morning, got decision made reply. Just tracked now and application has been transferred to VAC. Should I start celebrating pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please I'd like to know if there's any disadvantage of paying more than the required deposit before getting to the UK.

I wanted to pay half or full tuition but a friend said I shouldn't until I get to the UK

LuchiBiabca, Mimilyrics, justwise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations! Please did you do standard or priority?
Abdul2022:

May God be with us all �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eritob(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
dollyparton:

Please celebrate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eritob(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
dejaylapel08:
Congratulations! Please did you do standard or priority?

January 18th is a standard application

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maangel01: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
19th Abuja Received at VAC. DHL on the way to deliver the passport.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eritob(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Collection mail just dropped for January 17th VI TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations ��!

Eritob:
Collection mail just dropped for January 17th VI TLS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prinzcharminn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Visa Alert � �

TLS IKEJA

Biometric 24th Jan 2022 (priority)

Documents submitted - POF, TB Cert, BSC cert and transcript (TLS

NO NSF mail

One paid mail on feb 2( decision made)

Collection mail received - 4th of Feb

Picked up passport today

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting.

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nextgenM: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
I want to know if you finally got the PTA and how long it took. Been trying to access PTA since last week Thursday and dame story of cbn not publishing rate and not funding.
leef2022:

Form A... the application is pretty simple to fill, but getting the funds from the bank is what such a mystery. Imagine you go to the banks and you are told no CBN rates or fund for transaction for like 4 days straight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teniremi: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Your fiancé needs to apply for a visit visa, if granted then he can visit or you can return to pick him.

Note he must go back before the visa expires

Cheers

Thanks please what’s the process of returning to pick him. What are the things I need to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EMMY86: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please house I need your advice, I have an offer for (1).Msc Business and management , (2).Msc Finance and management from university of Strathclyde sept 2022. Please I want to confirm any of the above mentioned program that is more relevant in the UK in terms of getting a job, salary, and post study work sponsorship after the program. @justwise, @mimilyric, @akporokodaughter, @Luchibianca. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kirusky4life(f): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi Fam,

I am trying to book a medical appointment for my dependents, but there is no available date for both Abuja and Lagos. Is there another way I can book the appointment?

Also, when selecting visa type, should it be the settlement and dependent option or others?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yolkman20: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello people,

Please I need advice and help. Today is my 8th day at the hotel and I still can't get a house yet. Houses I've seen are mostly shared apartment and they won't accept us because we're a family of 3. Our baby is just a year and 1month. I sincerely Don't have money to renew., Checked studio flats as well but it's been negative so far.

Wifey's school is Westminster university a I have a budget of 900poundsper month. 1 hr commute is fine, y'all should pls suggest best area that fits this budget for easy commute. I can't even think bou work when we're not yet settled.

Make una help me abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hi,
So @Orjforlife was kind enough to send me email addresses of those to contact. I emailed them explaining that I was yet to get any response since the last time I sent in my documents. They sent me a response a day after. Find the details below;

qahe.africa@qa.com
vivian.odede@qa.com
rita.jesus@qa.com

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

mcafeez:
Ever since December that I sent in all my documents. I haven't read back from them. Please share me the email you are using to contact them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by timilehyin01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello house..I got NSF mail this afternoon that I shld provide consent letter for 1 of my daughters..I had already uploaded one but mayb d guys sleeping..issues now is the guy didn’t put an email to send it to and I have tried replying the sender but his mail is full hence my mail is bouncing back.

Please any ideas?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wawu! Family of 5?!!! Amazing! Congratulations to you and your family!

I receive this great testimony too.

Godisgood11:
Visa Alert!!!!!!!!!!

Family of 5

Application date 06 Jan 2022

Documents submitted - POF, TB Cert, BSC cert and transcript (Republic of benin), birth certificate for all children, marriage certificate, letter of consent for the children signed by both parents.

Biometrics date for main applicant - 12 jan 2022 TLS Ikeja
Biometrics for the rest - 17th Jan TLS Ikeja

Did not get any email from them throughout the application

Send 2 paid mails last week for hubby and myself - decision made.

Collection mail received - 4th of Feb for all

Picked up passport today for everyone.

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
nextgenM:
I want to know if you finally got the PTA and how long it took. Been trying to access PTA since last week Thursday and dame story of cbn not publishing rate and not funding.
send an email to your bank head office and copy cbn in the email with ur details. Do not leave out your phone no.
cpd@cbn.gov.ng, contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vibes7: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
042icloud:

Hey Vibes!

Have you collected your visa?

It's on it way from DHL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Newbie123:
Please I'd like to know if there's any disadvantage of paying more than the required deposit before getting to the UK.

I wanted to pay half or full tuition but a friend said I shouldn't until I get to the UK

LuchiBiabca, Mimilyrics, justwise
Anybody
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennilove1991(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
yolkman20:
Hello people,

Please I need advice and help. Today is my 8th day at the hotel and I still can't get a house yet. Houses I've seen are mostly shared apartment and they won't accept us because we're a family of 3. Our baby is just a year and 1month. I sincerely Don't have money to renew., Checked studio flats as well but it's been negative so far.

Wifey's school is Westminster university a I have a budget of 900poundsper month. 1 hr commute is fine, y'all should pls suggest best area that fits this budget for easy commute. I can't even think bou work when we're not yet settled.

Make una help me abeg...
why not check houses on SpareRoom.co.Uk and filter houses for couples.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vibes7: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Melchizelite:

Wow!! This is a miracle. What kind of employment history did you submit

Employment offer letter, employment reference letter, former work ID and CAC for my current business with business and transaction evidence
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Melchizelite(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
vibes7:

Employment offer letter, employment reference letter, former work ID and CAC for my current business with business and transaction evidence

Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pureebeauty: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes oooh same here
dejaylapel08:
Congratulations ��!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks so much for this. I will email them immediately.

SerendipityHere:
Hi,
So @Orjforlife was kind enough to send me email addresses of those to contact. I emailed them explaining that I was yet to get any response since the last time I sent in my documents. They sent me a response a day after. Find the details below;

qahe.africa@qa.com
vivian.odede@qa.com
rita.jesus@qa.com

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ijeshaprincess: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Newbie123:

Anybody

There's no disadvantage. My son paid half of his fees as deposit and I know someone from this forum who paid in full. And even recieved a thank you message from the school for doing so.
So it's your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fab11: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please how do I book an appointment for TB test?
I can’t seem to get into the page through the link on the UK website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.