Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203571 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eritob:

Any luck Bro?

The passport they brought was much and they indicated we have to come in the morning to collect our passport, immediately I exited the building collection mail dropped

But they’ve closed already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
nextgenM:
I want to know if you finally got the PTA and how long it took. Been trying to access PTA since last week Thursday and dame story of cbn not publishing rate and not funding.

Nope, left for my destination. Couldn't afford being told some rubbish for excuses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by etare788(f): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello nairalanders! Please i need all the help I can get. I got a nursing interview for Bsc adult nursing slated for next week. Please anyone that has done it before kindly contact me on etare788@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kels4real:
Thanks, so after the payment
I will set to receive my CAS? and the offer will turn to unconditional

Check properly. Aside payment, your English is tagged not acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
I want to send a paid mail now to enquire about my visa. I did my biometrics on 27th of January and I applied for priority.
Can I also use the same mail to enquire about my husband? Tho he applied for standard visa application since priority isn't available for dependents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kellexxx: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello Everyone. I have a quick question. Nursing and social works. Which profession is more lucrative in UK?..Conditional offers for Msc Nursing (pre registration) and Msc Social Work already gotten
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

There's no disadvantage. My son paid half of his fees as deposit and I know someone from this forum who paid in full. And even recieved a thank you message from the school for doing so.
So it's your choice.

Thank you so much for this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes, 20% (2800£) of tuition fee.

SerendipityHere:
Okay. Same here. We are hopeful for this week.

Were you given any discount?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hardeyeanc(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Can one use a registered business which he/she is not a director but a signatory to the account of the company... I mean the only director is my wife but I am a signatory to the account of the company.
Mikool101:

Please go and register it ASAP. Then get in touch with clients you do business with to write a recommendation for you. Attach receipts as well.
Like i said early, I don't think they really care about you CV, since one can just develop any career with it.
if you insist yo want to add it, there is no harm in that. But your work reference with letter head is more important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LJ1AL: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
prinzcharminn(m)
prinzcharminn:
Visa Alert � �

TLS IKEJA

Biometric 24th Jan 2022 (priority)

Documents submitted - POF, TB Cert, BSC cert and transcript (TLS

NO NSF mail

One paid mail on feb 2( decision made)

Collection mail received - 4th of Feb

Picked up passport today

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting.

is this for student visa please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Greetings house, has anyone paid their tuition fee using form A recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wahabuuu:

The passport they brought was much and they indicated we have to come in the morning to collect our passport, immediately I exited the building collection mail dropped

But they’ve closed already

Which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
LJ1AL:
prinzcharminn(m)

is this for student visa please?

Please what time do you receive your collection mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's not true. However some schools would tell you to only pay the required tution deposit for CAS. And you may pay more after CAS has been issued. Atleast that's what my. School told me. But there's nothing wrong g paying all your fees before enrollment. Some schools even offer discount for early payment

Newbie123:

Anybody

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
LuchiBianca:
That's not true. However some schools would tell you to only pay the required tution deposit for CAS. And you may pay more after CAS has been issued. Atleast that's what my. School told me. But there's nothing wrong g paying all your fees before enrollment. Some schools even offer discount for early payment

Thanks a lot for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okegolden: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Some schools even give discounts for paying in full.

ijeshaprincess po embarassed embarassed embarassedst=110041308:

There's no disadvantage. My son paid half of his fees as deposit and I know someone from this forum who paid in full. And even recieved a thank you message from the school for doing so.
So it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hardeyeanc(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
is there any school in UK that doesn't require POF, if yes, won't u submit POF in embassy because they need to see you are financially OK before they issue the visa... Pls what happened to TEESIDE UNI?
DuBooVay:
You have time.
Google schools that match your qualifications and budget.
Hope you have a valid passport
Plan when you will have your tb test
Plan for your proof of funds.
Best look for a school with affordable tuition that doesn't require POF
AVOID TEEESIDE UNI
AVOID TESSIDE UNI
AVOID TEESIDE UNI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Some schools require pof before you get cas. When you get cas and apply for visa, yoy submit your pof again. Meaning you will need your pof valid for a longer time
hardeyeanc:
is there any school in UK that doesn't require POF, if yes, won't u submit POF in embassy because they need to see you are financially OK before they issue the visa... Pls what happened to TEESIDE UNI?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Godisgood11:
Visa Alert!!!!!!!!!!

Family of 5

Application date 06 Jan 2022

Documents submitted - POF, TB Cert, BSC cert and transcript (Republic of benin), birth certificate for all children, marriage certificate, letter of consent for the children signed by both parents.

Biometrics date for main applicant - 12 jan 2022 TLS Ikeja
Biometrics for the rest - 17th Jan TLS Ikeja

Did not get any email from them throughout the application

Send 2 paid mails last week for hubby and myself - decision made.

Collection mail received - 4th of Feb for all

Picked up passport today for everyone.

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting.

Congratulations. What school please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tpoju: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello. Did you have to show Pof while applying to university of Sunderland, before being issued cas?

sokia4real:
Got an offer from both university of sunderland and Northumbria university

Sunderland was £1000 cheaper tho for tuition

But I need candid advice, which is much better in terms of jobs for students and networking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
kellexxx:
Hello Everyone. I have a quick question. Nursing and social works. Which profession is more lucrative in UK?..Conditional offers for Msc Nursing (pre registration) and Msc Social Work already gotten
Both are lucrative. Since both are two years course, Nursing is more lucrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Soraco57(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good evening, can person assist with the UK visa requirements for tourism? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunmiann: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kirusky4life:
Hi Fam,

I am trying to book a medical appointment for my dependents, but there is no available date for both Abuja and Lagos. Is there another way I can book the appointment?

Also, when selecting visa type, should it be the settlement and dependent option or others?

Go to their office and do manual booking.
You can get it done same day but pay and print the receipts before going.

I did this and was able to get it done same day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godisgood11: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bolton Uni

TClassique:

Congratulations. What school please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kels4real: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
How can I pay and print the receipt Please
bunmiann:

Go to their office and do manual booking.
You can get it done same day but pay and print the receipts before going.

I did this and was able to get it done same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is very personal and both are lucrative . Personally I was offered both and chose nursing.
kellexxx:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatadadon: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
giselle237:
check pages 2 to 4 of the part 5.. you cnt miss it.

Ok.
Thanks for your continued support.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duro7: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please help. If I apply to the UK for a masters degree after completing a master's program in Nigeria, hope it will not disturb my chances of securing the Msc admission or visa from the embassy? Please kindly help me with your opinion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eritob:

Mine too transferred to VAC
Waiting for collection mail

Mine moved to VAC this morning, never see collection mail.
What of you have you gotten?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Guys , any one with experience of changing a middle name on their degree certificate from the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunmiann: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kels4real:

Their account number is on their website.
Make a transfer and print the receipt.
Please differentiate the payment for each person.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kels4real:

Use your bank app to pay and fill in your passport number in the description or narration box, download the transaction receipt, print it out and take it along for your appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.