Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205921 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you duchess, so are saying it's not necessary to back-date the Court wedding to the actual date i did my church wedding, because my hubby went there today to register for our Court wedding and that question came up. So you are saying we should go ahead and put the current date we want to do the court wedding, and we won't have issues during our visa application.
duchess90:
Hello.
1. Why would you want to backdate your court wedding certificate?please don't

2. After some years? I assume you are applying for student visa right? You do know that you can't bring your dependants when on PSW.

If you do decide to wait for years then you follow the requirements of the visa catergory you will be for your dependants when it is time
One steady document will be birth certificate,the others will depend on the visa category

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by frantoy(f): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please anyone University of Stirling?. Do they require PoF for CAS? And is the payment method/process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Josh121(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
angel4sure:
Thank you duchess, so are saying it's not necessary to back-date the Court wedding to the actual date i did my church wedding, because my hubby went there today to register for our Court wedding and that question came up. So you are saying we should go ahead and put the current date we want to do the court wedding, and we won't have issues during our visa application.

You don’t need to backdate your marriage certificate, use the current date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mhizlateefah(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jomdavid:

Try picking a far date like August ending. After you have successfully booked the appointment, go to my appointment, click on manage appointment and reschedule to a closer date. Some dates in July are still available. Note that you can only reschedule using this option twice.
I hope this helps.

God bless you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyeleye101(m): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2022
oshobabahealth:

Croydon College is 5000pounds
trying to apply, havent been to Uk before. which date will i put here as answer please

If no please state the date of first entry to live in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 4:36am On Jul 01, 2022
MSbarbieK:
VISA ALERT!!! �����������������
Psalms 31:24 has been fulfilled

Cas received - 6th of May
Tb test - 19th of May
Biometric - 27th May (and the wait began)
Nsf - 17th of June (full employment from 2018 but i finished in 2012)*don't worry i know why*
Paid mail - 20th of June
Cas used mail from school (London Met) - 21stof June
Decision made from ukvi - 21st of June midnight
Move/received to vac - 29th of June
Collection - 30th of June

Documents submitted -
Cas letter
Passport data page
Tb cert
PTE Academic result
Pof
Bsc cert

Nsf documents
2 employement letter, no salary
1 reference letter written to the ECO

MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE

Pray in the morning, afternoon, evening and midnight (don't worry the prayer is free)

If you make mistake on your application (trust me one mistake go dey) Just pray for the ECO to overlook.

Thank you to all the moderators and everyone that takes out time to reply to questions. Thanks for keeping the thread going.

If you're new here, please read from the beginning, follow the thread everyday if you can. There is so much to learn here. This is what I did, I read from two threads back and it paid off.

My prayer for everyone - God that did it for me will do it for you too. Everybody turn go reach in Jesus name. Amen

Do you mean your salary wasnt indicated on your employment letter? If yes, wat was basically the content?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaUno:

There is no accurate, you can only use a tentative rate @ Oanda and then make some allowances for fluctuations. As at today the rate is 504.126 to a £ ( it was 508 over the weekend)
It keeps going down and that’s good news for people like you

550 should be fine right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 5:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Good day all. Graduated in 2017 and i went for internship for a year, i have also been working as a pharmacist since then, without documented appointment letters, except the current place I am working, unfortunately the appointment letter i have for this current place does not include contact details,location and even phone number of the organisation. It was just a letter head document. WhT do i do pls? Or looking at the study gap of 5 years, do i neglect d appointment letter in my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello,

That's where proof of relationship comes in

I am surprised the court asked if you wanted it back-dated, does it still make it authentic and verifiable?

My opinion would be to submit both church and court certificates.You could add in your additional information/any comment section that 2 certificates are submitted,one is church and then you took a break to raise the family and decided to do a court marriage recently.

Add your proof of relationship i.e dating and wedding pictures, family pictures,text, chats,emails etc, bills paid together that has both names, vacation pictures/payment it could be anything.

Randomly select them at different months and years , make a lovely collage on a word document indicating what is what with dates) and submit

That should be sufficient

My opinion though

Cheers
angel4sure:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

You have just 5years gap, I won't bother too much. Submit your application as usual

I will also add that you may wish work on the study gap just incase it is requested for.
I am surprised an employment letter doesn't contain contact details or location and it is on a letterhead, that's strange

Anyway, can you get that updated with the company you work for?

Cheers

Ibukune:
Good day all. Graduated in 2017 and i went for internship for a year, i have also been working as a pharmacist since then, without documented appointment letters, except the current place I am working, unfortunately the appointment letter i have for this current place does not include contact details,location and even phone number of the organisation. It was just a letter head document. WhT do i do pls? Or looking at the study gap of 5 years, do i neglect d appointment letter in my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

Screenshot what you are looking at so we can advise.

Hide any personal details.

Cheers
Oyeleye101:

trying to apply, havent been to Uk before. which date will i put here as answer please

If no please state the date of first entry to live in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2022
giselle237:
false. false. False.
CAS = a reference number and NOT a document. So maybe you are now the bible as against UKVI/www.gov.uk
After filling this reference number on the application form, there is no need to upload any paper copy or any need to waste 11700 at TLS to upload paper copy.

That’s the problem with you folks, everything is not cast on stone.
That policy is not engraved on a stone that an ECO can’t say otherwise. And they ve requested for it in times past
The Op is free to do as he wishes but don’t be quick n naive to say it’s false when you have a limited practical experience about this.
To be on a safe side was why I advised him to upload and save himself hassle of NSF n time wasting.
UKVI isn’t God and their system isn’t fault-proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Ibukune:

550 should be fine right?

Should be absolutely fine b4 your application (though I ve no idea of when that would be)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Ibukune:

Get your employer(s) to do the right things by reissuing those letters (you can say it’s for your records). Try n cross your Ts and dot Is, so that when they (that’s if they eventually ask) ask for it, you would have something to show.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You have just 5years gap, I won't bother too much. Submit your application as usual

I will also add that you may wish work on the study gap just incase it is requested for.
I am surprised an employment letter doesn't contain contact details or location and it is on a letterhead, that's strange

Anyway, can you get that updated with the company you work for?

Cheers

Thanks so much. Appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaUno:

Get your employer(s) to do the right things by reissuing those letters (you can say it’s for your records). Try n cross your Ts and dot Is, so that when they (that’s if they eventually ask) ask for it, you would have something to show.

Will do just that. I am so grateful...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2022
AlphaUno:

Should be absolutely fine b4 your application (though I ve no idea of when that would be)

In a months time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raphdoo: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Good day, when one responds to an NSF mail, is there supposed to be some sort of acknowledgment mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you duchess90. God bless.
duchess90:
Hello,

That's where proof of relationship comes in

I am surprised the court asked if you wanted it back-dated, does it still make it authentic and verifiable?

My opinion would be to submit both church and court certificates.You could add in your additional information/any comment section that 2 certificates are submitted,one is church and then you took a break to raise the family and decided to do a court marriage recently.

Add your proof of relationship i.e dating and wedding pictures, family pictures,text, chats,emails etc, bills paid together that has both names, vacation pictures/payment it could be anything.

Randomly select them at different months and years , make a lovely collage on a word document indicating what is what with dates) and submit

That should be sufficient

My opinion though

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyzeal007(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
Gloriyah:

I will give you just one reason. Glasgow has more JOBS which I believe is important for students but another important thing, aberdeen is more affordable.

What of Edinburgh.. Is there jobs there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Precious1199: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning gurus in the house, God bless you for all your selfless services in this platform,I got offer from two schools one is September and the other is January, but because of time factor I didn't think I will be able to go for September intake.
The problem now is that a friend of mine told me that if I should go for January, that I will have to pay extra ihs despite being the same duration with September.
Please gurus in the house help a sister and clear this confusion.please don't tell me to go and read from the beginning because I have done that, I just want someone that will explain it for me, thanks .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheGeneralunum: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2022
femzy92:

As at Friday i was debited and the rate was @522 first bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AltCtrlDel: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please what's the processing time for dependants visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Thank you everyone. I did my biometrics yesterday with my wife.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

Ideally you should get some auto generated mail but some people have mentioned they haven't gotten that and still got their visa

Cheers

Raphdoo:
Good day, when one responds to an NSF mail, is there supposed to be some sort of acknowledgment mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

IHS is a set fee calculated per year and broken down into months if you have a longer visa duration (more than 1year).
I am yet to see anyone pay more IHS with the same visa duration, i.e same 1year and more fees.if you do pay more it is because your visa duration is longer.

Can your friend kindly send you a link that justifies what he said about higher IHS and same visa duration?
P.S this is under the same visa catergory (in this case student visa) IHS for other visa catergories will differ

Cheers
Precious1199:
Good morning gurus in the house, God bless you for all your selfless services in this platform,I got offer from two schools one is September and the other is January, but because of time factor I didn't think I will be able to go for September intake.
The problem now is that a friend of mine told me that if I should go for January, that [b]I will have to pay extra ihs despite being the same duration with September.[/b]
Please gurus in the house help a sister and clear this confusion.please don't tell me to go and read from the beginning because I have done that, I just want someone that will explain it for me, thanks .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Feel free to do so

Cheers

Thank you. Done via email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello

Anytime you are ready

Ensure you have atleast 6-8months left on your current visa and your application is made before your PSW application

Cheers
AltCtrlDel:
Good morning everyone. Please what's the processing time for dependants visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladylhee: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Good morning good people.

My POF matures today being the 28th day after the last deposit.

Can I print my statement and later pay for visa fee and Ihs? The balance won’t go below the amount needed.

Or I should pay for visa fee and ihs before printing out the statement. It’s a dom account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raphdoo: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2022
MSbarbieK:
VISA ALERT!!! �����������������
Psalms 31:24 has been fulfilled

Cas received - 6th of May
Tb test - 19th of May
Biometric - 27th May (and the wait began)
Nsf - 17th of June (full employment from 2018 but i finished in 2012)*don't worry i know why*
Paid mail - 20th of June
Cas used mail from school (London Met) - 21stof June
Decision made from ukvi - 21st of June midnight
Move/received to vac - 29th of June
Collection - 30th of June

Documents submitted -
Cas letter
Passport data page
Tb cert
PTE Academic result
Pof
Bsc cert

Nsf documents
2 employement letter, no salary
1 reference letter written to the ECO

MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE

Pray in the morning, afternoon, evening and midnight (don't worry the prayer is free)

If you make mistake on your application (trust me one mistake go dey) Just pray for the ECO to overlook.

Thank you to all the moderators and everyone that takes out time to reply to questions. Thanks for keeping the thread going.

If you're new here, please read from the beginning, follow the thread everyday if you can. There is so much to learn here. This is what I did, I read from two threads back and it paid off.

My prayer for everyone - God that did it for me will do it for you too. Everybody turn go reach in Jesus name. Amen

Please did you get an auto response when you sent responded to the Nsf mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.