Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205945 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Joydan95:
I am about to apply for Visa, Finished NYSC in 2019 and I have no work experience after NYSC . Will my Visa pull through without the “work experience “ and “letter of employment “. I intend going with my wife and son.
Please I need all the information I can get. Thank you

Try and package whatever you have been doing since you graduated and let it be formal. Plus your NYSC is also an experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oggg:
not needed as long as one wrote the CAS no on the application form
The system is accessible by ukvi with the no

Sure I know UKVI has access to it and we have also seen situations where NSF was sent in that regard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Seaen(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes this works. Just tried it. Thanks

Jomdavid:

Try picking a far date like August ending. After you have successfully booked the appointment, go to my appointment, click on manage appointment and reschedule to a closer date. Some dates in July are still available. Note that you can only reschedule using this option twice.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
ignis:

You can even remove all the money since you've already gotten visa.

Mission have been accomplished.

It is not advisable to withdraw fund from that account until your passport is stamped for entry at POE.
People’s lives have changed for the worse with this singular act.
Go back in time to Dec/Jan on this same thread and people’s practical experiences on the above

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
AlphaUno:
Sure I know UKVI has access to it and we have also seen situations where NSF was sent in that regard
where pls sir?
when has UKVI asked for CAS paper upload? CAS that is electronic.. then they will request for paper upload?
Lmao! NSF for CAS upload… This is untrue information and should be disregarded.
CAS is electronic, you only need to provide the CAS reference number in your visa application form and there is no requirement to provide a paper copy.
Same with COS for skilled workers.. no one will ask for paper upload as far as you have indicated the ref no in visa application. If you also dnt indicate the no, no going forward and the form can not be completed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
ukapplicant:
Please If date of entry for UK student visa is 19th August, can u book 18th August as departure date?

Will Lagos or abuja airport allow boarding?

Thanks

U seems to be in a hurry to enter UK?
Na so e dey be a times but make sure you continuously plan adequately for life in the UK now that you have your visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Edunrybaba:
Good day house, please what are the list of documents required for a spouse to apply for dependent visa? The main applicant is already Tier 2. Thanks

The MA is in a better position to know since there are different visa categories available

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
eniola1010:

Hello duchess. This ur cheers ehn. U no dey forget to write am.
I wanna ask a question.
Pls how exactly does this walkin work?

Lets assume i applied on 29th of june. And i was given biometric date to be 20th of july. Does it mean i can walkin 30th of june or any day earlier than my biometric date and do my biometric provided i'm ready to part way with 42000naira.

There is a reason i am asking this.

Help us answer this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

You don't have a study gap of 5years

I won't be concerned about work experience

Just submit what is on your CAS

Cheers
Joydan95:
I am about to apply for Visa, Finished NYSC in 2019 and I have no work experience after NYSC . Will my Visa pull through without the “work experience “ and “letter of employment “. I intend going with my wife and son.
Please I need all the information I can get. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lekeisaac: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Someone should enlighten me about this covid 19 text , they tell me I should covid 19 because I book emirate flight because I will need to stop at Dubai, and my flight will.be on Saturday, is the covid 19 text composory
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MsMo: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please was anyone able to book appointment for TLS ikeja today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

I no dey forget oh

Anyway, back to question,the answer is Yes

But bear in mind some centres can be overwhelmed and may not offer that service

Cheers
eniola1010:

Hello duchess. This ur cheers ehn. U no dey forget to write am.
I wanna ask a question.
Pls how exactly does this walkin work?

Lets assume i applied on 29th of june. And i was given biometric date to be 20th of july. Does it mean i can walkin 30th of june or any day earlier than my biometric date and do my biometric provided i'm ready to part way with 42000naira.

There is a reason i am asking this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

Not needed for UK, but needed in Dubai if you are flying Emirates

You should book in the approved centres and have your results in 12hrs
So do so tomorrow,24hrs before your flight
Cheers

Lekeisaac:
Someone should enlighten me about this covid 19 text , they tell me I should covid 19 because I book emirate flight because I will need to stop at Dubai, and my flight will.be on Saturday, is the covid 19 text composory
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

I answered

Cheers
emandman:

Help us answer this pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello people,

please i need a template for consent from children school.
plus i would like to know if that document is necessary for visa application.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

You will need all these from your spouse
Passport data page
BRP
COS

And then yourself
Marriage certificate and proof of relationship
TB test
Passport
Maintenance funds

Here's a link for more research
https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children

Cheers
quote author=Edunrybaba post=114301677]Good day house, please what are the list of documents required for a spouse to apply for dependent visa? The main applicant is already Tier 2. Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

For child dependant, not necessary.

Cheers
endinpraise907:
Hello people,

please i need a template for consent from children school.
plus i would like to know if that document is necessary for visa application.

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
giselle237:
where pls sir?
when has UKVI asked for CAS paper upload? CAS that is electronic.. then they will request for paper upload?
Lmao! NSF for CAS upload… This is untrue information and should be disregarded.
CAS is electronic, you only need to provide the CAS reference number in your visa application form and there is no requirement to provide a paper copy.
Same with COS for skilled workers.. no one will ask for paper upload as far as you have indicated the ref no in visa application. If you also dnt indicate the no, no going forward and the form can not be completed

Go over this thread particular thread carefully. Just so unfortunate that when it happens you won’t be the one answering the mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lekeisaac: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Not needed for UK, but needed in Dubai if you are flying Emirates

You should book in the approved centres and have your results in 12hrs
So do so tomorrow,24hrs before your flight
Cheers

Thank bro @duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

Not at all, CAS is electronic,UKVI can access what they need in your CAS

I won't worry too much

Cheers
Polithiefcian:
Good morning,

I did not upload my CAS while uploading my documents on TLS website. Will this be problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
false. false. False.
CAS = a reference number and NOT a document. So maybe you are now the bible as against UKVI/www.gov.uk
After filling this reference number on the application form, there is no need to upload any paper copy or any need to waste 11700 at TLS to upload paper copy.
AlphaUno:
Go over this thread particular thread carefully. Just so unfortunate that when it happens you won’t be the one answering the mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations!

Very nice, 20days from biometrics - This seems like the new record for visa release.

Ezzedd:
*VISA ALART✌️

*Feels really good to share.

*Big thanks to everyone contributing to this trend; you guys are wonderful.

*CAS: 2nd June

*Visa application: 8th June

*Biometrics: 10th June

*Abuja Tls

*No NSF mail

*Collection mail: 30th June.

Big thanks to everyone contributing to the trend; you guys are wonderful

***To everyone expecting visa and to all in the process; it’s done already.

Glory to God ���

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

We have numerous examples of this calculation done on this thread.

Can you try to do the breakdown, you can then post the total and we can confirm

To start with check the first page on the thread

Cheers

Godrescues:
Hello House,
Please we are having a dilemma here and would appreciate guidance .

how much, in Naira, does a family of 4 need as POF for UK? They are to join the PA who is a student, currently in UK as dependants.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by motic2(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goodevening all, thank you for creating this insightful thread.
Please i'm new here but i will appreciate your sincere feedback. I just applied for my passport today,but in the course of initiating i was informed that my year of birth is not aligned to my nin profile, which i intend to do tomorrow (N:B Capturing is Aug 16th hopefully by first week ending of Aug i will have it by his grace)
On the otherhand i just applied for my transcript which i'm hoping should be ready latest next month ending, my concern is hope application wont be too late go January admission if i submit my application early August. Also,are there other things i can be doing to avoid last minute rushing.

Counting on your prompt response, pls help my ministry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls I have urgent questions that requires answers.

1: when going for court wedding, is it necessary to backdate the certificate to the time of marriage to cover for the children born or just to put the current date for the court wedding as it's needed for visa application.

2: what are the requirements needed when a spouse decides to come to pick his child after some years.

I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Have you got what you wanted?

You can explore Coventry market or there are lots of African shops at Far Gosford street in Coventry.

Not sure where you are but it should be a bus away and you can pay with your card in the bus or download the bus app

Cheers

Thanks Duchess90,
Please can I dm you? I need a little guide
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

If you do submit in August you application may not be looked at until they have finished sorting September intake

My advise, submit late September early October

Use this time to sort your passport and transcript out

Cheers
motic2:
Goodevening all, thank you for creating this insightful thread.
Please i'm new here but i will appreciate your sincere feedback. I just applied for my passport today,but in the course of initiating i was informed that my year of birth is not aligned to my nin profile, which i intend to do tomorrow (N:B Capturing is Aug 16th hopefully by first week ending of Aug i will have it by his grace)
On the otherhand i just applied for my transcript which i'm hoping should be ready latest next month ending, my concern is hope application wont be too late go January admission if i submit my application early August. Also,are there other things i can be doing to avoid last minute rushing.

Counting on your prompt response, pls help my ministry

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

Feel free to do so

Cheers
Jsaviour:

Thanks Duchess90,
Please can I dm you? I need a little guide
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello.
1. Why would you want to backdate your court wedding certificate?please don't

2. After some years? I assume you are applying for student visa right? You do know that you can't bring your dependants when on PSW.

If you do decide to wait for years then you follow the requirements of the visa catergory you will be for your dependants when it is time
One steady document will be birth certificate,the others will depend on the visa category

Cheers
angel4sure:
Good evening everyone. Pls I have urgent questions that requires answers.

1: when going for court wedding, is it necessary to backdate the certificate to the time of marriage to cover for the children born or just to put the current date for the court wedding as it's needed for visa application.

2: what are the requirements needed when a spouse decides to come to pick his child after some years.

I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
ignis:

Ofcourse....

That was the mistake I did.... Now I have my CAS... I have to start waiting for 28 days POF to mature... and time is already against me.

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
damkanlinsin:
Good afternoon everyone, please I want to make inquiries. Can I transfer my study to any uk university from Nigeria I’m tired of ASSU strike.

2.who can help me with low tuitions fee universities in the UK

Thank you.

Croydon College is 5000pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.