Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204890 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nesino(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[quote author=AlphaUno post=114355404]

To be allowed in, officially, it has to be a month b4 your course start date.
Even at that, there will be a ‘valid from’ date b4 which you can’t enter.
Read my previous posts on living in the UK for detailed info on surviving there

There is job - formal and menial.
For formal, you will be the one that ll get tired of applying; same also goes for rejection due to UK experience.
Loll
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello..

Absolutely not

So please answer No

Cheers
jamesobedbaisel:

Yeah I put the Uni. address as primary accommodation. It’s the secondary I’m really confused about. If I place no won’t it affect my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesobedbaisel: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2022
duchess90:
Hello..

Absolutely not

So please answer No

Cheers

Alright thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yanfe: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2022
So it's advisable to use 550 as thr rate
AlphaUno:

There is no accurate, you can only use a tentative rate @ Oanda and then make some allowances for fluctuations. As at today the rate is 504.126 to a £ ( it was 508 over the weekend)
It keeps going down and that’s good news for people like you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jum1: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Hi, please can i send u an email? Got a nsf mail requesting for a court doc as a parent travelling without the kids dad. Please if u can spare me 1 min since u had similar experience i saw on previius thread. I will be very grateful.
Ebalafaa:

I speak from experience. The person can proceed with his/ her old passport for the TB test. No need wasting N8,500.I entered the UK with my new passport and my TB certificate containing the details of my old passport without any issues at passport control.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by victorVIC1(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexia20:

Option of 10 year route where you and your spouse will be alternating the study route for a 10 years period will lead you settlement.

Not bad. Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Sunday you all

Please Is 580 - 1£ conversion safe to use for POF calculation??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Pls is dependents paying d same visa and ihs amount with the main applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Please, any advice on this?
Walatip222:
I applied for form A over 2 weeks, but still at ADB reviewer stage. Stanbic
Is there anyway I can fast track it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello

No dependant visa fee is different MA is £363 while dependants are £490

IHS will also depend on when the dependants are applying, if it is at the same time it should be same if after the MA has arrived the UK and settled in it will be based on whatever months is left, so technically lower

Cheers.
Cjaylawson:
Pls is dependents paying d same visa and ihs amount with the main applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Afroguee:
Happy Sunday you all

Please Is 580 - 1£ conversion safe to use for POF calculation??

540 self is okay

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

At the moment the credibility interview seems to be rarely done if at all.

If UKVI wants to proceed with that, the applicant will duly informed

Cheers
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mzzdharmy93(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Please who has traveled with a passport close to expiry (4-5 months to validity)
- What are the things you did?
- Can one get new passport even if visa is on the old one close to expiration?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Awolat: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Mine is 18 weeks already
quote author=ELIZABET post=114353692]I have not be contacted. It has been 14 weeks now since the successful AR.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Evergeen22:
Hello Everyone, Has anyone gotten CAS From University Of Huddersfield?

I ve paid my fees and i'm waiting for CAS for September Intake.

Hello, yes Huddersfield has started issuing out CAS. I have gotten mine

When did you make payment ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ade4u2nv: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Chuksy12:
How many weeks does University of Plymouth before responding to admission decisions??
ote author=Skolex5 post=114358082]

I currently have an admission with Plymouth . You dnt need letter of recommendation before you apply.
At least I didn’t need one . And I got Admissiions
Please how long does it take for them to respond to admission decisions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Please how did you get a new birth certificate
boyken2rhyme:
Good morning gurus in the house, please I will appreciate if you guys help me out. I applied to some schools in UK master's precisely, but the issue am having is that my date of birth on my international passport and my date of birth on my waec result does not correspond am so worry about it, if it will result to any denier though I have gotten my date of birth from NPC. So should I go ahead with the payments of the minimum deposit. Please I will need your urgent response. The date of birth on the NPC and that of the international passport are correct but that of the waec is different
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello,

There is nothing you need to do

Your passport still have validity, try to apply for a new one when you arrive
You'll need to make out time to go to London for that

Unless you want to renew it while in Nigeria then that's different
Cheers
mzzdharmy93:
Please who has traveled with a passport close to expiry (4-5 months to validity)
- What are the things you did?
- Can one get new passport even if visa is on the old one close to expiration?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ganismoore20(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Please house, who knows the initial deposit for uni of Glasgow and the payment structure?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Pls duchess I need u to confirm dis for me can I pay my visa and ihs fee with euro cos I currently av my application fee in euro is euro acceptable for visa fee some said I can't use it
Pls clear it for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Machi1(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Good morning all, please I need guidance here.
While applying for visa. There is a section that requires partner(my wife) passport number when I selected that she is travelling with me. However, her international passport is not ready. Can I proceed by selecting that she is not travelling with me. I'm not sure when her passport will be ready and I do not want to stall this application.

Will this affect her visa application?

Secondly, she is pregnant. I selected that I do not have any dependent. When our baby arrives, will this affect the dependent visa application ?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Even cowries visa / mastercard can be used not to even talk of Euros smiley

Cjaylawson:
Pls duchess I need u to confirm dis for me can I pay my visa and ihs fee with euro cos I currently av my application fee in euro is euro acceptable for visa fee some said I can't use it
Pls clear it for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olenda1: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Please Gurus in the house help. I had my biometrics on 20th April 2022, made paid call was told that decision has been taken waited for few days made paid mail and was given 15 working days for feedback after some days got a mail from the school that brp card is ready for collection and yet to get my passport returned to TLS, lectures has started and am the online one left to arrive to the UK because passport haven't returned, I have been to TLS on 3 different occasions but I kept on hearing same message passport isn't ready. Please help me with any info on how to go about this please. My class is MAY intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cmecproblem(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Walatip222:
Please, any advice on this?
Please go and sit with your account officer and put pressure on them. Get direct phone numbers of the bankers in charge of debits at the head office and call them every 30 minutes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello

@Bourne007 responded

You can please

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
Pls clear it for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello

Your wife can apply when her passport is ready.
Your selection will not affect her application at all

2. When the baby arrives you have to make arrangements for the baby's passport and ensure maintenance funds for both mother and child are available and they can apply when ready.That selection doesn't affect their application

Cheers
Machi1:
Good morning all, please I need guidance here.
While applying for visa. There is a section that requires partner(my wife) passport number when I selected that she is travelling with me. However, her international passport is not ready. Can I proceed by selecting that she is not travelling with me. I'm not sure when her passport will be ready and I do not want to stall this application.

Will this affect her visa application?

Secondly, she is pregnant. I selected that I do not have any dependent. When our baby arrives, will this affect the dependent visa application ?

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello

Have you raised a compliant with TLS?

Do so if you haven't

Cheers
Olenda1:
Please Gurus in the house help. I had my biometrics on 20th April 2022, made paid call was told that decision has been taken waited for few days made paid mail and was given 15 working days for feedback after some days got a mail from the school that brp card is ready for collection and yet to get my passport returned to TLS, lectures has started and am the online one left to arrive to the UK because passport haven't returned, I have been to TLS on 3 different occasions but I kept on hearing same message passport isn't ready. Please help me with any info on how to go about this please. My class is MAY intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olenda1: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Thanks for your prompt response, I talked with a staff there at TLS he told me that they are going to flag it but yet to get a response after that, if that is what you meant by me raising a complain with TLS.
duchess90:
Hello

Have you raised a compliant with TLS?

Do so if you haven't

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Ganismoore20:
Please house, who knows the initial deposit for uni of Glasgow and the payment structure?

4K deposit. For payment plan, type GCU payment plan on google and you will see the answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WhyNa: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls clear it for me

Yes you can.

The equivalent will be charged
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WhyNa: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Olenda1:

Wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ganismoore20(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you, what about university of Salford deposit and payment structure? [quote author=Gloriyah post=114377370]

4K deposit. For payment plan, type GCU payment plan on google and you will see the answer.[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.