Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1214090 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexia20: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
mcpapillo:
Pls house, if the app generated pof bank statement doesn't have signature and stamp, does it have any effect?
Is still acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
ignis:

You could print your statement starting from the next date after the lump sum was deposited. So the statement won't show the lump sum.
Okiiiies.
Thank you.

Thank you Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesobedbaisel: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

I assume you mean BRP

There should have been a section where you probably filled where you will like to receive your BRP that's usually your Uni or a post office

Cheers

Yes please BRP.

I also can’t find the level of this QCF_NQF7.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexia20: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
victorVIC1:

My o my.. That's a tough one
Option of 10 year route where you and your spouse will be alternating the study route for a 10 years period will lead you settlement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jojo7878: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thank you duchess.
Please concerning the 28 days rule, after the 28th day one prints send to the school. If after paying tuition fee do I have to wait for 28 days again before applying for visa?. And is it advisable to pay full tuition before applying for visa?
quote author=duchess90 post=114352341]Hello

In this case only the account with your POF is needed (dorm account)

The salary account is not needed at all

No question is silly

Cheers

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aristosoft(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olabicola:
Any one going to university of Sunderland please

I am. You can buzz me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello

No you don't need to,

Once you have been issued CAS you can proceed with your visa application.

I always advise to update the statement again ( reprinting another 28 or more days) for your visa application but you can use the previous statement you printed as long as it is within 31days.

If possible pay your full tuition, that means your CAS will show that and you only need to show your maintenance funds.

Another benefit is that you don't need to overwork yourself to pay fees, you can do the allowed 20hrs per week and focus on your studies.

Cheers

Jojo7878:
Thank you duchess.
Please concerning the 28 days rule, after the 28th day one prints send to the school. If after paying tuition fee do I have to wait for 28 days again before applying for visa?. And is it advisable to pay full tuition before applying for visa?
quote author=duchess90 post=114352341]Hello

In this case only the account with your POF is needed (dorm account)

The salary account is not needed at all

No question is silly

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello

The question for RQF7/SCQF 11 should be under course details, I can't remember the one for BRP collection.

Unless it's changed

Have you submitted your application or saved it?

Can someone please confirm this?

[quote author=jamesobedbaisel post=114357171][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jojo7878: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thank you so much duchess for your help
duchess90:
Hello

No you don't need to,

Once you have been issued CAS you can proceed with your visa application.

I always advise to update the statement again ( reprinting another 28 or more days) for your visa application but you can use the previous statement you printed as long as it is within 31days.

If possible pay your full tuition, that means your CAS will show that and you only need to show your maintenance funds.

Another benefit is that you don't need to overwork yourself to pay fees, you can do the allowed 20hrs per week and focus on your studies.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DMainMan: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
6 MONTHS TRIAL AMAZON PRIME SUBSCRIPTION FOR STUDENTS IN THE UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/membersignup/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_sthpft_md1_w?ref=st_oo_pse&location=student&planOptimizationId=WLPStudentMonthlyEligiblePlans&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=7XE24P7JVC4WPTRDJJ7Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=258ba95b-4f19-490c-b1fb-b7962715d7f4&pf_rd_i=2973324031

IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE REFUND

If you or your spouse has worked in the health and care settings for 6 months consecutively, you can apply for IHS refund. Healthcare settings include hospitals, GP practices, care homes and community healthcare facilities.

You must have worked for an average of at least 16 hours per week. Tier 4 students and their spouses are eligible to apply if they meet the requirements.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-immigration-health-surcharge-refund/healthcare-setting

FROM DMAINMAN
https://m.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skolex5: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
OmokayZ:
Hello house, please I’m just about to apply to University of Plymouth but right now due to ASUU strike getting a Letter of recommendation is confusing. Any suggestion on how to go about that or any other alternative?

I currently have an admission with Plymouth . You dnt need letter of recommendation before you apply.
At least I didn’t need one . And I got Admissiions

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kcallerpsi: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
sainted:

Thanks and what are the requirements to take along please?

Can I pay by transferring from my phone or do I need to go to the bank physically?

Your international passport
Your appointment slip
Your payment receipt (yes, you can pay with your phone, then print out the transaction slip)
Face mask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by payne4real(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
App generated statement do not have stamp. At list I know of uba, wema and ecobank does that mean one can not use it like that?
Josh121:

I didn’t say statement from bank apps are not honoured, the person talk about without stamp. Which embassy will honour a bank statement without stamp ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by payne4real(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
App generated statement do not have stamp. At list I know of uba, wema and ecobank does that mean one can not use it like that?
Josh121:

I didn’t say statement from bank apps are not honoured, the person talk about without stamp. Which embassy will honour a bank statement without stamp ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AbassB(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gloriyah Thanks so much. God bless you

Gloriyah:

Date you plan to arrive in the uK can be first week in September. Second question , 1 year going by your course start and end date. They will add additional months to your visa tho but input 1year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcpapillo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alexia20:

Is still acceptable

Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Beatson: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
House please help,
I am finding it difficult to book for my TB test for the month of Nov but I can't proceed.
It gets to Oct/Nov 2nd and doesn't go further again.
Please what should I do?
I need help on how to go about this before it's too late
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Josh121(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
payne4real:

Someone mention it can be used but I know people who had issues with that last September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesobedbaisel: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

The question for RQF7/SCQF 11 should be under course details, I can't remember the one for BRP collection.

Unless it's changed

Have you submitted your application or saved it?

Can someone please confirm this?

I haven’t submit it yet. I’m waiting for confirmation before I can go ahead

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by smsalert1: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is there any implication is she does not state the Canadia application and all the UsA Visa refusal
duchess90:
Hello

For your US refusal you can approximate the month and year, so you would say Around January 2012 for instance.

Interesting you are applying for both. Canada and UK study visa,you can't be in these 2places at the same time na. Anyway, your Canadian application irregular to this.

With the SA were you deported or voluntarily left?,no one can tell how this might affect your current application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesobedbaisel: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK??
Need help with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ojoval:
Please has anyone paid tuition deposit for University of Bolton?
yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ozededes: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mail them and also check your spam for theirs replies

Beatson:
House please help,
I am finding it difficult to book for my TB test for the month of Nov but I can't proceed.
It gets to Oct/Nov 2nd and doesn't go further again.
Please what should I do?
I need help on how to go about this before it's too late
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by smsalert1: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Anyone here processing for university of Plymouth this September, let's connect.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chrys27: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
payne4real:

UBA app generated statement has stamp. That's what I used. Though I insisted they print it out and stamp it with the branch stamp and sign on it..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
DMainMan:
6 MONTHS TRIAL AMAZON PRIME SUBSCRIPTION FOR STUDENTS IN THE UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/membersignup/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_sthpft_md1_w?ref=st_oo_pse&location=student&planOptimizationId=WLPStudentMonthlyEligiblePlans&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=7XE24P7JVC4WPTRDJJ7Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=258ba95b-4f19-490c-b1fb-b7962715d7f4&pf_rd_i=2973324031

IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE REFUND

If you or your spouse has worked in the health and care settings for 6 months consecutively, you can apply for IHS refund. Healthcare settings include hospitals, GP practices, care homes and community healthcare facilities.

You must have worked for an average of at least 16 hours per week. Tier 4 students and their spouses are eligible to apply if they meet the requirements.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-immigration-health-surcharge-refund/healthcare-setting

FROM DMAINMAN
https://m.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
Wow you serious about this? Make sense. What if it’s either of the couples
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Beatson: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thanks

Ozededes:
Mail them and also check your spam for theirs replies

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ademidedavid(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
AlphaUno:

You still need to book yours b4 you can be allowed to do walk-in with your dependants

Okay

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
How many weeks does University of Plymouth before responding to admission decisions??
ote author=Skolex5 post=114358082]

I currently have an admission with Plymouth . You dnt need letter of recommendation before you apply.
At least I didn’t need one . And I got Admissiions [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ademidedavid(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
For those of us having issues with booking of appointment, can we go on Monday? I heard an appointment can be fixed at the center for us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by valboy: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day everyone pls am real need quick response on this am in a state of delima is their any one here have used suntrust bank as PoF and your visa was granted without any issues of the bank statements.. pls anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.