Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204686 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoluka: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning people, i want to know if it is still possible to get admission in Uk schools against september resumption.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

It's not impossible but might be difficult.Most Uni's would have closed application and focused on processing the ones they received and issuing CAS. There might be one or 2 still accepting though,you need to have a look.

I will advise you aim for January 2023.

Cheers

omoluka:
Good morning people, i want to know if it is still possible to get admission in Uk schools against september resumption.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Usually within a day or two but a week max. We have had rare cases of more

Cheers

Adetoyin24:
Hello house, please anybody that got decision has been made mail through paid mail, how long did it take before you got the collection mail?
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Absolutely Yes,

You can make the payment yourself through the link and password. Your dependant should provide that for you

Cheers
Igbamatigbi:
Hello, I want to know if it’s possible to give my card details to my spouse to use for payment of IHS and visa fees, am in U.K. and the money is in my U.K. account, my dependants are in Nigeria, and my spouse is applying from there, is this possible please, to use the U.K. card details to pay in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by spiceeamiee(f): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning house. Please has anyone successfully done walk in for Student visa at TLS VI? A friends appointment is for 28th July and she cannot wait that long so she would like to go in for Walk in on Thursday. I know ikeja does walk in but not sure about VI. Please is this possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoluka: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

It's not impossible but might be difficult.Most Uni's would have closed application and focused on processing the ones they received and issuing CAS. There might be one or 2 still accepting though,you need to have a look.

I will advise you aim for January 2023.

Cheers
Appreciated

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwashaun(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Please guys no one is responding to me... i need advice on this

oluwashaun:
Hey guys,

HELP
HELP
HELP
I have a friend in need of serious help. He did biometrics on 20th April and since then he has not gotten his passport. He has sent several paid mails, and calls and was told a decision has been made. School has also confirmed to receive his BRP card but he still hasn't gotten his passport. he has gone to TLS several times to complain but nothing. School has resumed and it been more than two months now and still hasn't gotten his passport...

What can be done please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetoyin24(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Usually within a day or two but a week max. We have had rare cases of more

Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
spiceeamiee:
Good morning house. Please has anyone successfully done walk in for Student visa at TLS VI? A friends appointment is for 28th July and she cannot wait that long so she would like to go in for Walk in on Thursday. I know ikeja does walk in but not sure about VI. Please is this possible?

Yes,they do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

I believe if you look back at the thread @Alphauno responded to you.

Can you also look at my response to at @Olenda's post which is a similar case to your friend. I advised he raises an official complaint to TLS.

Please have a look, we didn't skip your question.
Cheers

oluwashaun:
Please guys no one is responding to me... i need advice on this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
okonja:

Stop this mentality. Form A is online, you just need to select a branch, you are not paying anyone anything, and the 2 ladies that will work on it does their job without any sorting.

Bro, which of the acess abeg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Does anybody have ideas about accommodation in Canterbury please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chrys27: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning all. I have applied for my visa and that of my wife. I am just not sure of what to upload.

From my checklist, I am to upload a bank statement, International passport and my degree certificate. I also know that TB cert is constant

From my wife's checklist, she is to upload her International passport, our marriage cert and of course, TB cert.

I finished my NYSC in November 2020. Though I worked briefly in the north from that November 2020 to August 2021, I left there due to some reasons.
I want to upload just my NYSC cert as my additional document. Given that the date on it is November 2020, will they ask for additional documents?

For my wife, other than the above, do I have to upload additional documents for her? If yes what are they please? (D marriage cert we intend to upload is from port harcourt federal marriage) registry)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Chrys27:
Good morning all. I have applied for my visa and that of my wife. I am just not sure of what to upload.

From my checklist, I am to upload a bank statement, International passport and my degree certificate. I also know that TB cert is constant

From my wife's checklist, she is to upload her International passport, our marriage cert and of course, TB cert.

I finished my NYSC in November 2020. Though I worked briefly in the north from that November 2020 to August 2021, I left there due to some reasons.
I want to upload just my NYSC cert as my additional document. Given that the date on it is November 2020, will they ask for additional documents?

For my wife, other than the above, do I have to upload additional documents for her? If yes what are they please? (D marriage cert we intend to upload is from port harcourt federal marriage) registry)

You are on the right track. Stick to your checklist. If they need additional documents. They will email you to ask. But so far, you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2022
You can add family/wedding pictures.

Chrys27:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Please who can confirm if Abuja Visa Application center does Walk in ?
I'm already out of time and I am considering that..

All the Walk in posts I have seen on this thread is TLS Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Please has anyone used SunTrust bank for pof to get visa here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Champay:
Does anybody have ideas about accommodation in Canterbury please?

Check Zoopla and Rightmove.

Also, use the filter to ensure it has your preference (e.g student share etc) the click on search.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NwaforEric: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
ignis:
Please who can confirm if Abuja Visa Application center does Walk in ?
I'm already out of time and I am considering that..

All the Walk in posts I have seen on this thread is TLS Ikeja.
Abuja is even the best 20mins you're done

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by badjua: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
femzy92:

I need someone to answer me plssssss

I got mine in 2 days. Sheffield Hallam University.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2022
NwaforEric:

Abuja is even the best 20mins you're done

With the walk in service? Please how do I pay for Walk in ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horluwahseye: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
abuhusna1:

Yes they will ask for 28 days pof and ask you to use same you submitted for your visa application as long as it's not more than 30days you got the cas you applied for visa
thank you
Please,do you mean I only need to show Pof that the money is in the bank before i apply for cas or I need the money to be in the bank for 28 days and then apply for cas and hopefully I get the cas letter before the 30th day to apply for my visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2022
The money has to be in the bank for minimum of 28 days to qualify as POF and the statement you print out for those 28 days minimum, must not be older than 31 days when you are applying.

What this mean is don't go and print a 28 days bank statement with POF in January 2022 and come and submit in support of your application in July 2022.

horluwahseye:
thank you
Please,do you mean I only need to show Pof that the money is in the bank before i apply for cas or I need the money to be in the bank for 28 days and then apply for cas and hopefully I get the cas letter before the 30th day to apply for my visa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harley4: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Senior men,

Please, what steps can I take to study nursing in UK after B.Sc. and M.Sc. Biochemistry in Nigeria.

Kindly advise me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello everyone. On the TLS site, will I get a closer date if I pay for the Premium lounge/service??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Please I need address of Uk embassy where my children's school can help write a letter of introduction for their visa. Kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2022
HSalamanca:

I've paid my deposit, I have my CAS, but my PoF isn't maturing until early August. I hope I'm not too late for September resumption?

Depends on your resumption date I guess and some schools will let you join their online class for certain period

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
omoluka:

grin cheesy grin

Who de pursue you from naija why can't you wait for January intake.

To your question some school still give Sept admission provided you can meet up with their T&C

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes or No please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vintagee: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning house,

Please I need your input and advise on this issue. MA is wife while the husband is the dependant. The husband has a child from a previous marriage but the woman is late before he remarried. The child information had been filled as a dependant child n 2011 when the man was applying for a visit visa. Now the wife of s going for masters and the husband and 3 kids from the present marriage will be joining as dependants.

My question is, since the child from the first marriage will not be travelling with them, does he needs to be included as a dependant child. If yes, is it in just the husband's application. Will the UKVI also have an issue with why the child travelling with them.

@duchess90, @gloriah, @justwise and other gurus in the house, please help as the MA wants to start her visa application today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
How old is the child?

Vintagee:
Good morning house,

Please I need your input and advise on this issue. MA is wife while the husband is the dependant. The husband has a child from a previous marriage but the woman is late before he remarried. The child information had been filled as a dependant child n 2011 when the man was applying for a visit visa. Now the wife of s going for masters and the husband and 3 kids from the present marriage will be joining as dependants.

My question is, since the child from the first marriage will not be travelling with them, does he needs to be included as a dependant child. If yes, is it in just the husband's application. Will the UKVI also have an issue with why the child travelling with them.

@duchess90, @gloriah, @justwise and other gurus in the house, please help as the MA wants to start her visa application today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sinmie20: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Visa alert!!!
Main applicant and one dependent.
Biometrics June 8 (Ikeja tls)
Collection mail June 30
Passport picked up today with vignettes sitting pretty.

Special thanks to @duchess90 for answering my questions.
And best of luck to those anticipating theirs.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.