Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204965 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
So sorry about this and pray you get healing in Jesus Name, Amen

Gallass:

Said the heart is slightly enlarged. But the TB is negative
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
I don't know why my TLS assisted service appointment charge is showing twice, can anyone help?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
* Work visa (Skilled worker) - 5 years excluding time spent on other visas.
* Student visa - Migrate to other visas from this. Any time spent on the student visa doesn't count towards the 5 year route but counts towards the 10-year route. Time spent for BSC, MSc/MA/MBA etc, PhD counts towards 10 year stay as long as it is legal without any breaks.
* Spouse visa - usually 5 years excluding time spent on other visas. In some cases, 10 years if leave is granted outside immigration rules - usually for in-country applications.
* Innovator visa - 3 years to PR
* Start-up visas - Can stay for an initial 2 years but needs to switch to another visa to achieve PR.
* Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa - You can stay up to 12-24 months. Eligible to switch into Global Talent Visa
* Global Talent visa - 3-5 years depending on the field.
* If in the UK, you might be able to get PR through other routes outside the immigration rules depending on your situation.
Collins4u1:
What's the pathway to PR in UK?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day everyone,

I sent a paid mail and got a reply a decision has been made on my application, but the outcome of the application cannot be discussed by mail or phone.

And "Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport."

Please what does this mean?.

My heart dey beat like this.

Anyone should help with this

@justwise @mimilyrics @duchess90

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good afternoon Ladies and Gent,

Help ! Help!! Help!!!

I have a friend that applied visa for June intake and the embassy delayed her passport since April 8th. Unfortunately she got the visa on June 21st. And the school already cancelled her CAS. The CAS department told her to wait for new CAS for September intake and that she can not use the June Visa. Please what can she do at this point ?

I will appreciate your kind advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by misskit(f): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
mimilyrics:
Speak to someone whose address you can use to enable you to go past that point.

Thanks for your swift response, will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Exactly what the school said. She has to reapply/defer to the next session, get CAS and apply again. I know that this is not what you hoped to hear but it is what it is. Alternatively, she can can apply to another school but I'd say stick to the current school since they might process the CAS faster thios time and hopefully, UKVI will return the passport faster the next time to avoid issues.
codedarrow:
Good afternoon Ladies and Gent,

Help ! Help!! Help!!!

I have a friend that applied visa for June intake and the embassy delayed her passport since April 8th. Unfortunately she got the visa on June 21st. And the school already cancelled her CAS. The CAS department told her to wait for new CAS for September intake and that she can not use the June Visa. Please what can she do at this point ?

I will appreciate your kind advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please what do you guys think about using SunTrust as POF? Is it okay, hope it won't be flagged.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
How much can someone pay for family of 3 bro
medicine98:
Yes,I paid the same amount yesterday for MA and dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls and pls am still waiting for any response about this;

Bhoyo:
Good afternoon sir/ma, pls I need your kind response.
As a dependant, the collection paper shows sponsor evidence documents submitted during assisted service. Pls hope it will not bring any problem?
Secondly, the MA collection paper did not show sponsor evidence documents but it was submitted, only that it was not show on MA collection paper. Hope it pose no problem as well?

@Ducches90 @Justwice @Gloryhia and other Gurus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
mimilyrics:
* Work visa (Skilled worker) - 5 years excluding time spent on other visas.
* Student visa - Migrate to other visas from this. Any time spent on the student visa doesn't count towards the 5 year route but counts towards the 10-year route. Time spent for BSC, MSc/MA/MBA etc, PhD counts towards 10 year stay as long as it is legal without any breaks.
* Spouse visa - usually 5 years excluding time spent on other visas. In some cases, 10 years if leave is granted outside immigration rules - usually for in-country applications.
* Innovator visa - 3 years to PR
* Start-up visas - Can stay for an initial 2 years but needs to switch to another visa to achieve PR.
* Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa - You can stay up to 12-24 months. Eligible to switch into Global Talent Visa
* Global Talent visa - 3-5 years depending on the field.
* If in the UK, you might be able to get PR through other routes outside the immigration rules depending on your situation.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
mimilyrics:
Exactly what the school said. She has to reapply/defer to the next session, get CAS and apply again. I know that this is not what you hoped to hear but it is what it is. Alternatively, she can can apply to another school but I'd say stick to the current school since they might process the CAS faster thios time and hopefully, UKVI will return the passport faster the next time to avoid issues.

Good afternoon gurus in the house.
Please I need your advice on this below

Let assume my name us A B C...........but when my passport came out it read A C B........
My school is issuing my CAS as my name appears on my passport.
Should I tell the school to issue CAS in my correct name while I go to court to do affidavit of name rearrangement?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vintagee: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
bigtt76:
Ooh I get the issue now - Wife (MA) did not include step child in her own form section as dependent and husband wants to include child. This may not fly and MA may be required to confirm relationship with step child if included by husband.

As MA, husband's visa is tethered to hers - she can't fill 3 dependents and husband filling 4 cheesy

Yeah, so in essence it's better bother husband and wife add him as dependant on their application even though he won't be travelling with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ankaravillageng: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jvas:

Let assume my name us A B C...........but when my passport came out it read A C B........
Should I tell the school to issue CAS in my correct name while I go to court to do affidavit of name rearrangement?
Thanks

Same situation as mine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
In my honest opinion ...I think that's the best thing to do.

Vintagee:

Yeah, so in essence it's better bother husband and wife add him as dependant on their application even though he won't be travelling with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Did they swap your surname as your firstname or what?

Jvas:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
bigtt76:
Did they swap your surname as your firstname or what?

Thanks for your response.

My first name was swapped to my middle name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
bigtt76:
So sorry about this and pray you get healing in Jesus Name, Amen

Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
That shouldn't be a problem as long as it is in the right field. In Nigeria, names are usually arranged LAST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, FIRST NAME while in the UK, it is FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, LAST NAME. It only becomes an issue when your First name is used as your last name and vice-versa.
Jvas:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Since it didn't affect your surname, that shouldn't be an issue though but refer to your school for their thoughts.

Jvas:

Thanks for your response.

My first name was swapped to my middle name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Exactly

mimilyrics:
That shouldn't be a problem as long as it is in the right field. In Nigeria, names are usually arranged LAST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, FIRST NAME while in the UK, it is FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, LAST NAME. It only becomes an issue when your First name is used as your last name and vice-versa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Not sure I understand this question

Could you rephrase it

Cheers
Bhoyo:
Pls and pls am still waiting for any response about this;

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello.
The paid mail only has limited access which they have advised as per decision made.

If you didn't get any refusal mails I would say Congratulations

TLS will send you another email that your passport is ready for collection soon

Cheers

quote author=Kilom41 post=114415515]Good day everyone,

I sent a paid mail and got a reply a decision has been made on my application, but the outcome of the application cannot be discussed by mail or phone.

And "Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport."

Please what does this mean?.

My heart dey beat like this.

Anyone should help with this

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello gurus pls I started my POF on 4th of June and started counting on 5th of June tomorrow is 5th July when can I print d POF to avoid stories
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Congratulations

Cheers
Sinmie20:
Visa alert!!!
Main applicant and one dependent.
Biometrics June 8 (Ikeja tls)
Collection mail June 30
Passport picked up today with vignettes sitting pretty.

Special thanks to @duchess90 for answering my questions.
And best of luck to those anticipating theirs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejokefad: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening fam, I've been offered admission into LLM in University of law, UK for September intake but owing to financial constraints, I won't be able to meet up this September. I intend to defer the admission till January 2023. Pls what teenable reason can I tender for the deferment to be accepted? Help a sister oo
okonja:

Check University of Northampton
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Honest mistake,

I won't worry too much about it

Cheers
AbassB:
Good day everyone. I have something disturbing my mind.

Upon my documents upload during my visa Application, I uploaded my CAS letter as *Evidence of Sponsor* after the upload and submission. I realized that it could mean a certificate from someone's sponsor like Parents, etc. Meanwhile I am self sponsored.

I hope it won't generate a problem for me I have already uploaded my POF in my account and other docs.

Everyone I need answer pls. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello,

Due to personal reasons is enough

A simple email requesting to defer your admission,provide your admission no and course and say due to personal reasons you wish to defer your admission to Jan and thank them for their usual cooperation.

2 lines and done

Cheers
Adejokefad:
Good evening fam, I've been offered admission into LLM in University of law, UK for September intake but owing to financial constraints, I won't be able to meet up this September. I intend to defer the admission till January 2023. Pls what teenable reason can I tender for the deferment to be accepted? Help a sister oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

No you can't you need your CAS no to proceed.

If you start you will only stop at your email address and no further

Cheers
Bridie2:
Hi everyone, can I book my biometric while waiting to get my CAS letter?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello

Were you debited 2wice?

If you were contact TLS and request for refund

Cheers.

Rommy1:
I don't know why my TLS assisted service appointment charge is showing twice, can anyone help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogunsolalola: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Evergeen22:

Hello Bro, have you gotten yours now?

No I haven’t o…I didn’t evern get receipt, I had to join an online session and was told they received the funds. Paid 25th may

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.