Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206133 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Specifically request them for an invoice for submission to the CBN platform for payment, they will understand.

Mattmich:
Hi everyone!
In form A application, I learned an invoice is required.
What if your school hasn't offered you an invoice?
I am asking because my school is referring me to a web page containing their payment details.
My form A application was rejected today.
Please @duchess90 and other experience bosses, what do i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Awolat: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
When will all these end.. 17 weeks and counting

ELIZABET:
I have not be contacted. It has been 14 weeks now since the successful AR.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Which TLS Abuja or Lagos?
Chisimdili:
I did biometrics on 22nd of June

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Egwai: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
claseek:
hi, have u finally gotten ur transcript from oou, if yes how did you do it.
cos i tried using the official transcript request on the school portal. almost three month they havent sent it yet.

Please I also need help with the OOU TRANSCRIPT. That’s all that’s left. Please save my admission if you have a link.

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Egwai: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
claseek:
I can’t be the only one that Nigeria is happening to. Because of NASU strike, transcript that I’ve requested from OOU since January has not been delivered..
See one of the reasons why we are all fleeing from this funny country…
I’ve received conditional offers for September, and it’s just transcript they’re requesting for. I’m really frustrated, sad and angry.

I wonder if there are universities that give unconditional offers without requesting transcript.

It is well

Please were you able to get your transcript by any means necessary? I’m also on this table with you. I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Savvyciao: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
bigtt76:
The High commission understands that they only need to mention the visible numbers to the bank and your name for the statement to be verified. I would suggest in addition to also use the send statement to the embassy from your bank's app.

Thank you so much for your response.

I got the my bank to send to them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyidamilola(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
olumzzz:

Apply to university of sunderland.
Decision is usually less than a week
is it still okay to apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JummaiBello1: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello, I'm here.

Rommy1:
Hello everyone, any University of Brighton September 2022 intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ankaravillageng: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Any one going to university of Lincoln Sept intake please I need to ask. Have you paid your fees, have you gotten cas.

I haven't been able to pay cause of form A delay. I'm just scared it would be too late by the time and if form A eventually goes through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Boss I have called them today and spent above 2k airtime.
But I will message them as you have stated.
God bless you
bigtt76:
Specifically request them for an invoice for submission to the CBN platform for payment, they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olumzzz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
eyidamilola:
is it still okay to apply?
You can check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by roswell: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
What does it mean when one gets an empty nsf for their dependant? Main applicant hasn’t received any yet…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chisimdili:
I got a NSF email yesterday asking me to explain my 9 years study gap.

I worked with an organisation for four years, (I have the appointment letter and all) but quit in 2018 due to pregnancy and baby nursing. I nursed from 2018 without employment but opened my own private business in 2020. I hope mentioning the business and nursing will not be a red flag that me deny me visa. I intend to mention all in the reply.

Gurus please advise me.

Hi, submit the appointment letters, and follow it up with a cover letter explaining the rest of the gap. State and explain your pregnancy and nursing. Attachment birth certificate and photos. E.t.c

I have 7years study gap, zero work experience. And as advised here, I went with the truth, told my story in 900 words. I got decision made mail on 1st July, and Passport passback mail on the 3rd of July ( I am yet to collect my vignette because I am out of the Country). I believe it was approved as I had no refusal mails.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
So I read somewhere that UK embassy will only hold onto your records for 10 years. After that time frame they don’t have access to that anymore. Is this true?

You guys are scaring me with this CAS issue. My visa refusal was 12 years ago. I just feel it’s been a long time and such information might not be needed.
I want to apply for CAS on Friday and I intend to declare to Swansea Uni but …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wow ....all fingers crossed.

Mattmich:
Boss I have called them today and spent above 2k airtime.
But I will message them as you have stated.
God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Was your refusal based on student visa or what? Refusal of 12 years ago shouldn't affect your chances as it is assessed on merit of your current situation except you submitted fake or unsubstantiated documents

Gift7428:
So I read somewhere that UK embassy will only hold onto your records for 10 years. After that time frame they don’t have access to that anymore. Is this true?

You guys are scaring me with this CAS issue. My visa refusal was 12 years ago. I just feel it’s been a long time and such information might not be needed.
I want to apply for CAS on Friday and I intend to declare to Swansea Uni but …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by senator77: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good evening my people. Has anyone been able to pay tuition fees recently with formA using GTB ? what is your experience like ? How long did it take for your acct to be debited and what's your advice for using GTB? Thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JaySterling: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
JaySterling:
Hi guys. Please which UK schools are still taking admission application for masters for September / October 2022 intake.

Please respond!
Please anyone ! cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
It was a visiting visa and the reason for refusal was absence / inadequate documentation from my school( my undergraduate studies as at that time) They stated that it didn’t look like I had the mind to return back to Nigeria as I didn’t provide enough substantial letters from my school (Not the exact words used)
I am just a little worried tho it has nothing to do with fake documents.

bigtt76:
Was your refusal based on student visa or what? Refusal of 12 years ago shouldn't affect your chances as it is assessed on merit of your current situation except you submitted fake or unsubstantiated documents

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ooh ok. You will get a chance to state why you were refused the visit visa then but it shouldn't be an issue for you. Also ensure you open up to your school on same if you haven't. Hiding from them is concealment of information and you should know the UKVI would have a record of your past.

Gift7428:
It was a visiting visa and the reason for refusal was absence / inadequate documentation from my school( my undergraduate studies as at that time) They stated that it didn’t look like I had the mind to return back to Nigeria as I didn’t provide enough substantial letters from my school (Not the exact words used)
I am just a little worried tho it has nothing to do with fake documents.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
You just have to research dear, most have stopped though and processing for January 2023 now.

JaySterling:
Please anyone ! cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liell: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pls, can anyone confirm this���
Liell:
Hello everyone,

Please let me know if I can still do a walk-in appointment at the Lagos V.I. TLS Center.
I heard from someone that it's no longer available,pls help me.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ademidedavid(f): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
My appointment date at Ikeja is 27th July, can I go for a walk in tomorrow 07/07/2022 with my dependents please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kannyman: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations...

Please does those refused get refusal mail before picking passport?

Zodka:

Hi, submit the appointment letters, and follow it up with a cover letter explaining the rest of the gap. State and explain your pregnancy and nursing. Attachment birth certificate and photos. E.t.c

I have 7years study gap, zero work experience. And as advised here, I went with the truth, told my story in 900 words. I got decision made mail on 1st July, and Passport passback mail on the 3rd of July ( I am yet to collect my vignette because I am out of the Country). I believe it was approved as I had no refusal mails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
ademidedavid:
My appointment date at Ikeja is 27th July, can I go for a walk in tomorrow with my dependents please ?

I believe your dependants should have earlier dates? If yes, you can use their date and walk in with them. You can as well try and see if you or your dependants can amend your appointment dates to earlier dates.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ademidedavid(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
damola311:

I believe your dependants should have earlier dates? If yes, you can use their date and walk in with them. You can as well try and see if you or your dependants can amend your appointment dates to earlier dates.

Yes they have tomorrow 07/07/2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hi all, can someone pls confirm if Tb test fee is still 57800? urgent answers appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
ademidedavid:

Yes they have tomorrow 07/07/2022

Great! Use that opportunity, it means you will pay for walk-in for other members of the family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ademidedavid(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
damola311:

Great! Use that opportunity, it means you will pay for walk-in for other members of the family.

Thanks for your swift response but 2 of them have tomorrow 07/07/2022 at 2:30pm, I am the only one with different date so I will have to pay for just myself…. Right?

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
sen2paco:
Hi all, can someone pls confirm if Tb test fee is still 57800? urgent answers appreciated.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
femredhead:

Yes

many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.