Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206244 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
endinpraise907:
Hello fam,
thanks for all you do.

my question:
after i got my unconditional offer, my school ask me to show POF before getting CAS .. My POF which was in my spouse acct was ready to go but upon sending to school , i was told it has to be in my own acct as the MA. so i had to move it and then wait 28days.
while waiting i sent a mail to school asking for deposit details so i can just run that during the wait but got a response saying they have not ask me for any deposit and that i have no such conditions to fulfil.
Now i have applied for my visa and biometrics is ds week.... i just want to double check bcs of how i see everyone talking about deposit - is it that some school don't require deposit while others ask...
Thanks

Could you rephrase your question?
I cannot make anything out of it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Hi, AR response/decision is usually communicated within 2 weeks though it can sometimes take longer than that. Passport return after a successful review/passport submission has no time frame.
advanceDNA:

Good morning...please do ypu long Administrative review takes before getting a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yanfe: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello guys, please I read it here that there's no more Priority visa for now....
Is Super Priority visa still available to apply for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Ellatyra:
Please guys I need clarity,I’m applying for CAS for the university of South Wales, & my agent asked me to declare that I had a visa refusal in 2014, please is this a wise thing to do? I can’t even imagine my cas being denied. I would appreciate if someone can respond to this soonest.

Have you done your Kira interview with university of south wales?
If yes, what did you state during the interview?
Often time, I'd advice people not to divulge that information to their University.
You should state it with full clarity for the UKVI during your visa application.
It would save you alot of headache.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
yanfe:
Hello guys, please I read it here that there's no more Priority visa for now....
Is Super Priority visa still available to apply for?

None is available at the moment and to add to the insult, walk-in services has been suspended at TLS & VI office.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
mimilyrics:
Hi, AR response/decision is usually communicated within 2 weeks though it can sometimes take longer than that. Passport return after a successful review/passport submission has no time frame.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Please everyone, especially people already in uk, I need help in choosing between Universty of Bradford or University of Huddersfield after receiving unconditional offers?

Bradford MSc project planning and management, 15 months, 13k+ after discount, 2k deposit, +placement.

Huddersfield MSc management, 1yr - 16k+ No discount, 5k deposit,(although, it’s not really about the money)

Which is better for a family of 4 with two babies?
Which is it easy for a dependent husband to get a job?
Which is better to meet and associate with Nigerian families?

I already have a friend attending Uni of Huddersfield, would it be better to go where I know someone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pamilerin17: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Please is there anyone that paid tuition to MiddleSex University using Form A. Kindly notify, I need your assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Precious1199:
Hello, good evening everyone.
Please I don't know if anyone has gotten admission in Bournemouth university recently, just got an offer from them and am to pay 3k deposit.I want to know if their discount is for people that have 2.1 from 3.8 and above only, because my is 3.7.

I need an urgent answer please.
Their discount is discretionary, that's what they told me when i called them. Check the offer email...If there is no discount stated clearly then you're not qualify for it. I am going to Bournemouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
delectabledee:
Good morning guysss
I have been having issues booking an appointment date with Ikeja tls since 2:00am this morning.
Is there a way to remedy this?

We are having same issues, please let's connect to assist ourselves should incase l was successful before you l will call you right away and if it's the other way them you will call me, let's connect, zero,eight,zero,six,eight,seven,six,six,one,four,five. You can drop me a message to have yours. Thanks the huzzle is real.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Precious1199:

Does it mean that no one has gotten admission in Bournemouth university,why is nobody responding to my question.please my people make una help me
I just responded to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Good day all. Pls i need an advice. We are a family of 3 and wifey is the MA. Unfortunately,our childs passport isnt ready now and from the looks of things, might not be ready soon (Nigerian factor). Pls can my wife and I apply now since pof is running and the cost on it isnt friendly, so that we apply for the child later. Can we both go first and come later to pick her incase the passport delays further.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Yes, just ensure that the child is listed as your dependant on your application.
Ibukune:
Good day all. Pls i need an advice. We are a family of 3 and wifey is the MA. Unfortunately,our childs passport isnt ready now and from the looks of things, might not be ready soon (Nigerian factor). Pls can my wife and I apply now since pof is running and the cost on it isnt friendly, so that we apply for the child later. Can we both go first and come later to pick her incase the passport delays further.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2022
ubom123:
Good day all,

Please I booked appointment for biometrics for July 15th Abuja center. Can I do a walk in before that date?

Yes, I submitted my visa application yesterday morning my date was 14th july (Abuja TLS), went there same yesterday and my friend helped me. He took me from the gate were crowd of people were right up to the seat upstairs were i was attended to. I paid walk in 42k and extra 50k for his services. It’s nigeria…everything is possible with money. Everything was in less than 30mins bro. There’s so much crowd there i guess you can’t do walk in if you don’t have connections there

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Goodmor ing justwise...Please do you know long administrative review takes??

..within 3months, in sometimes longer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Our eyes see pepper yesterday at TSL VI even with our 55pounds and 42k. Dem no gree ooo.

I was there on Monday evening and I heard a very big trouble erupted from people of Walk-In category. Throwing punches at the TSL official from the gate due to one or two arguments that has to do with written names and TSL people said they don't honor name writing, everyone should line up, people that came late hijacked the process and everything got messed up (says by the building security man I met). NO MORE WALK-IN.

Fast forward to yesterday Tuesday. I got there as early as 4am. I met a guy that I believe is smarter than me grin grin Baba u no sleep for house.
so we planned to start picking numbers instead of names. we were using number until we decided to introduce tally number and sign at the back. We were well arrange and well organized even inside rain ooo.
It was later after they had called all appointment people they announced to us that there wont be Walk-In. Make we go dey drag date online that they will open portal for some time.

Las las all of us go laugh
OJURONGBE1:

None is available at the moment and to add to the insult, walk-in services has been suspended at TLS & VI office.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2022
mimilyrics:
Yes, just ensure that the child is listed as your dependant on your application.

Thanks. I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2022
But its not within the power of the prospective students to chose when to apply if they don't get their form A sorted out on time or the universities issuing the CAS early enough. I understand they mean well but its causing unnecessary panic.

Kratos3364:
Update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejokefad: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning fam, I tried to schedule an appointment for the TB test but, but I couldn't pick a date, what can I do pls? Here is the screenshot of the response i received
duchess90:
Hello

As long as the TB result is uploaded before or during biometrics that's all that matters.

If not ,prepare for a NSF requesting for that

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
1. You need to check on the occupation shortage list for the UK to decide which is best to go for.
2. MSc Project Planning and Management appears more distinct compared to MSc Management ...except you read through to understand what both entails for you to make a well guided decision.
3. I would've suggested you go where you have someone to help guide you around with your family but again....that may not always be the best decision - my dear you have to decide this thing yourself.
4. You need to read up on both cities to know which one of the two would best support your husband getting a job easily.

All the best kiss

bidemib:
Please everyone, especially people already in uk, I need help in choosing between Universty of Bradford or University of Huddersfield after receiving unconditional offers?

Bradford MSc project planning and management, 15 months, 13k+ after discount, 2k deposit, +placement.

Huddersfield MSc management, 1yr - 16k+ No discount, 5k deposit,(although, it’s not really about the money)

I already have a friend attending Uni of Huddersfield, would it be better to go where I know someone?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is sad really. Pray Nigeria does not happen to us in Jesus Name. We struggle for virtual everything - Form A, Universities sending CAS, applying for Visa undecided God nor go shame us

mcafeez:
Our eyes see pepper yesterday at TSL VI even with our 55pounds and 42k. Dem no gree ooo.

I was there on Monday evening and I heard a very big trouble erupted from people of Walk-In category. Throwing punches at the TSL official from the gate due to one or two arguments that has to do with written names and TSL people said they don't honor name writing, everyone should line up, people that came late hijacked the process and everything got messed up (says by the building security man I met). NO MORE WALK-IN.

Fast forward to yesterday Tuesday. I got there as early as 4am. I met a guy that I believe is smarter than me grin grin Baba u no sleep for house.
so we planned to start picking numbers instead of names. we were using number until we decided to introduce tally number and sign at the back. We were well arrange and well organized even inside rain ooo.
It was later after they had called all appointment people they announced to us that there wont be Walk-In. Make we go dey drag date online that they will open portal for some time.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saysouljah: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
bidemib:

Sent you a mail now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
mcafeez:

So in a situation where my dependants have an earlier date will they accept i go in with them as family?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Different addresses for visa application?
bigtt76:
Yes you can use it. What matters is the tests' result and validity (still within the acceptable period).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
saysouljah:

Sent you a mail now

I’ve replied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
bigtt76:
1. You need to check on the occupation shortage list for the UK to decide which is best to go for.
2. MSc Project Planning and Management appears more distinct compared to MSc Management ...except you read through to understand what both entails for you to make a well guided decision.
3. I would've suggested you go where you have someone to help guide you around with your family but again....that may not always be the best decision - my dear you have to decide this thing yourself.
4. You need to read up on both cities to know which
one of the two would best support your husband getting a job easily.

All the best kiss

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
ZiggyMr:

So in a situation where my dependants have an earlier date will they accept i go in with them as family?

Yes, they will... But you will have to pay for walk-in for others who do not have appointment for that day.

Make sure everyone print their slip for their various dates so they can sign on it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Different address on TB Test - yes
On visa application ....No

Gallass:
Different addresses for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
I am asking on behalf of my friend, Does he need to show 2 years tuition fee financial evidence or just one year as he already paid the deposit for tuition fee. Please it’s very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Notime0112:
I am asking on behalf of my friend, Does he need to show 2 years tuition fee financial evidence or just one year as he already paid the deposit for tuition fee. Please it’s very urgent

A year and maintenance fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.