Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205331 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennilove1991(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
giselle237:
u cnt use ur brother’s statemnt of acct. let ur brother transfer d money to you
You can only make use of your brother’s account if you applied that you are being sponsored and you will need a consent later from him. but if you applied self sponsorship then he has to send the money to your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jennilove1991:
You can only make use of your brother’s account if you applied that you are being sponsored and you will need a consent later from him. but if you applied self sponsorship then he has to send the money to your account.

I have fees with me but let me be honest with my self ...he might borrow me money for pof but he won't transfer funds to me..

To write any letter and add any supporting documents would be very easy for him....

Is that okay for me..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Kcallerpsi post=110061345]

Next time, don’t tell schools that you have been refused before… only indicate when filling your visa…. Keep the denials away from admission and if not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please which TLS is this one?

ShalewaT:
I sent a paid mail this morning, is it likely to get a response today? I did priority on 27th and it hasn't moved to VAC yet cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iyeura(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
kellexxx:
I got Msc Mental health nursing at Plymouth but you must have recent study. I submitted my recent Masters in Electrical Engineering done in Nigeria to them.

I submitted my MSc in botany but it was done in 2015 i also applied to plymouth but haven’t heard from them i’m already getting worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
samsat:
Please which TLS is this one?

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nope. But he can transfer to your parents if he feels safer with that. Then they can provide docs stating theyre your sponsor
bola01234:

I have fees with me but let me be honest with my self ...he might borrow me money for pof but he won't transfer funds to me..

To write any letter and add any supporting documents would be very easy for him....

Is that okay for me..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where on the UKVI website did you read that? Your brother cannot sponsor you, consent letter or not.
Jennilove1991:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silentkeela: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
thank you for your response. i have a sister in the school already, can she pay for me in the school?
this barter by flutterwave, please how much more? ( is the difference really much?)and do i need to download any app?
thank you.
DuBooVay:
Yes anyone can pay for you
You can also use barter by flutterwave which is nore expensive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
If he doesn't trust you enough, he would atleast trust either one of your parents. Let him transfer the money to either of your parents account and let your parents give you consent letter.

bola01234:

Is that okay for me..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wahabuuu:
Visa Alert!!!!!

All the Glory be to God alone, I converse with Jehovah personally and he answers me.

Many thanks to all the guys here, you’ve all been helpful a lot

Admission application: MSc Computer science 20th June

Conditional offer: October 2nd
Unconditional offer: November 25th

CAS issued : Jan 21 cos school went on holidays
Visa application: Jan 22nd

Biometrics: Jan 26th Priority

No NSF

All docs uploaded by myself, POF, CAs, BSC certificate, Work reference, NYSC certificate, Present and old job offer letter, Work ID card.

10 years study gap

Application transferred to VaC: 7th Feb
Passport picked up: 8th February

Computer science as always been my dream, here I come Stoke-on-Trent

Wabbbu coming

Which school? And did you apply for a conversion course since you said computer sci has always been ur dream.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Towotowo: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good day people, i would love to know if walk in and priority is back in lagos and which visa application center has minimal crowd. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temidayo231: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello house, i got an unconditional admission for MSc in Middlesex University (Sept 2022), but the deposit is damn too crazy, was asked to make 7400 deposit. Anyone applied to same school here?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
She can pay for you online
Flutterwave diff us very much like blackmarket thats why you see us using form A despite the stress involved
You can get the app on your device store
silentkeela:
thank you for your response. i have a sister in the school already, can she pay for me in the school?
this barter by flutterwave, please how much more? ( is the difference really much?)and do i need to download any app?
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
DuBooVay:
Nope. But he can transfer to your parents if he feels safer with that. Then they can provide docs stating theyre your sponsor

No more parents anymore..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
DuBooVay:
She can pay for you online
Flutterwave diff us very much like blackmarket thats why you see us using form A despite the stress involved
You can get the app on your device store

Please how long does it take for the e form-A be approved?

Also can I take to the bank when it's still with reviewer or wait till approval? Is there a way the branch can escalate to fasten?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anything from one day to one month ��� no assurances in this matter. Try to look for banks with lower customer base like globus and the likes. Yes you can go to the bank after filling online
SPDAZZY:

Please how long does it take for the e form-A be approved?

Also can I take to the bank when it's still with reviewer or wait till approval? Is there a way the branch can escalate to fasten?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please were can I get this scale
Poanan:

Kai u suffer o. Next time buy a scale frkm people selling electical items. I bought mine 2k and gave allowance of 1kg so that i dont exceed the amount and I did just fine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks boss
Stevewonder:
Congratulations my Sunderland Gee.
May the land favour you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennilove1991(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Where on the UKVI website did you read that? Your brother cannot sponsor you, consent letter or not.
I think it’s only parents not siblings.. My bad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kimberx: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please if my passport is to expire in September next year
Currently I cannot renew until next month
Can I use it to apply for admission and then change it afterwards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim05: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello House,

I am a student on tier 4 visa, already in the UK. My husband and son applied as my dependants, an email was sent this morning, stating that my son was refused and the reason being that his father does not hold a valid UK visa and he has not applied for a valid UK visa, when they have both applied together.
There is no word yet as regards my husbands application. They gave us an option of an administrative appeal for my son which we are going to do.
Anyone ever experienced this? Is this an oversight from their end? Please advise on what to do.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jennilove1991:

This is not true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
temidayo231:
Hello house, i got an unconditional admission for MSc in Middlesex University (Sept 2022), but the deposit is damn too crazy, was asked to make 7400 deposit. Anyone applied to same school here?

If you can not afford the deposit how will you afford the school fee?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elenengine(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
VISA alert !!!!!

Alhamdulillah.

Biometric 18th January (standard) TLS: VI

Family of 3.
Wife(main applicant)
Husband (dependant)
Son (dependant)

No NSF mail, no paid mail.
Collection mail received 7 Feb
Visa received 8th Feb.

All thanks to Justwise and all gurus in the house.

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
slim05:
Hello House,

I am a student on tier 4 visa, already in the UK. My husband and son applied as my dependants, an email was sent this morning, stating that my son was refused and the reason being that his father does not hold a valid UK visa and he has not applied for a valid UK visa, when they have both applied together.
There is no word yet as regards my husbands application. They gave us an option of an administrative appeal for my son which we are going to do.
Anyone ever experienced this? Is this an oversight from their end? Please advise on what to do.
Thanks
Do you have your husband’s application reference number?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennilove1991(f): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
justwise:

This is not true
Yes that’s why I said my bad. Thought siblings were allowed since parents were allowed. Don’t really know much about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by authemany2k: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
elenengine:
VISA alert !!!!!

Alhamdulillah.

Biometric 18th January (standard)

Family of 3.
Wife(main applicant)
Husband (dependant)
Son (dependant)

No NSF mail, no paid mail.
Collection mail received 7 Feb
Visa received 8th Feb.

All thanks to Justwise and all gurus in the house.

pls which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Naijapensioner:
@ ensamy. Please can you mention the 2 universities that you sent mails to waive the IELTS

Nottingham Trent university and Ulster, then Wolverhampton university and Nottingham university didn't even ask.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eddibloc(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wahabuuu:
Visa Alert!!!!!

All the Glory be to God alone, I converse with Jehovah personally and he answers me.

Many thanks to all the guys here, you’ve all been helpful a lot

Admission application: MSc Computer science 20th June

Conditional offer: October 2nd
Unconditional offer: November 25th

CAS issued : Jan 21 cos school went on holidays
Visa application: Jan 22nd

Biometrics: Jan 26th Priority

No NSF

All docs uploaded by myself, POF, CAs, BSC certificate, Work reference, NYSC certificate, Present and old job offer letter, Work ID card.

10 years study gap

Application transferred to VaC: 7th Feb
Passport picked up: 8th February

Computer science as always been my dream, here I come Stoke-on-Trent

Wabbbu coming

I'm so happy for you bro.. congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.