Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205405 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim05: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
justwise:

Do you have your husband’s application reference number?
Yes I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
temidayo231:
Hello house, i got an unconditional admission for MSc in Middlesex University (Sept 2022), but the deposit is damn too crazy, was asked to make 7400 deposit. Anyone applied to same school here?

That's outrageous o. I thought someone earlier mentioned the initial deposit amount is £1K. Nawa o

Abeg anyone with suggestions on Cheap/Affordable Universities in London, UK?

A very big thanks to you all for all valid contributions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bisiano1201:

That's outrageous o. I thought someone earlier mentioned the initial deposit amount is £1K. Nawa o

Abeg anyone with suggestions on Cheap/Affordable Universities in London, UK?

A very big thanks to you all for all valid contributions

Did you say cheap? Visit the websites of these schools:

1. Wolverhampton
2. Solent
3. UCLAN
4. Derby
5. Edge Hill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sonwa:
Please were can I get this scale

But it was written there that you can get it from the guys selling electrical items.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
slim05:

Yes I do

Send email to them to find out the status of his application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 007s(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
bola01234:

No more parents anymore..

Another option is for him to add you as signatory to his account i.e. both of you will be a joint owner of his account, then he can provide consent for u to use fund (Heard somebody use this method, but you can confirm)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
DuBooVay:
Anything from one day to one month ��� no assurances in this matter. Try to look for banks with lower customer base like globus and the likes. Yes you can go to the bank after filling online

Many thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim05: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
justwise:

Send email to them to find out the status of his application.

Okay, will do. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim05: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
slim05:

Okay, will do. Thanks

Can you please help with the email address to send the enquiry to . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edward9295: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
guru!! please advice me i had 2 refusal from Canada. i can declare it to get CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sonwa:
Thanks boss

Please I want to ask you some information about sunderland university..Can I have your email address or I should drop mine?.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Edward9295:
guru!! please advice me i had 2 refusal from Canada. i can declare it to get CAS?

I will advise you not to declare the refusal to the schools but you can declare it to the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eddibloc(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
God bless you all for your constant update here.. you've been very helpful to many people here. Your contributions is highly appreciated.

Please I'm in dire need of advice...I've gotten three offers from Sunderland, statffordshire, and RGU. I'm going with a dependent, I don't really know how to decide on any In terms of, cost of living and easy access to job and skul flexibility.

Experienced pple in d shud pls respond..it's urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elenengine(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
VI

authemany2k:

pls which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Otunbalai(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
That wont be bad...we wont need to be moving funds up and down

007s:

Another option is for him to add you as signatory to his account i.e. both of you will be a joint owner of his account, then he can provide consent for u to use fund (Heard somebody use this method, but you can confirm)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Otunbalai(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello guys. Please, the date of birth on my passport is different from my other documents and my passport is almost expired. Have been looking for a way to correct it, but I don't know how to go about it ..

Is it adviceable I just renew it and apply with it like that ? Will it cause any harm during application ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bennni: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
choky26:
Good day house. I sent a paid mail and got the attached reply.

Today is the 17th working day for me. Did bio on 14th Jan Abuja TLS and got NSF to provide further employment or studies after graduation in 2014 on 29th Jan and I replied with on 31st.

Is anyone in this situation or did anyone get such and later got their visa?

What was the documents you sent to prove for further employment status ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hallelujah

May God's name be praised. I picked up my passport today at VI TLS.

Applied to 4 schools and got offers from them: Coventry, London Metropolitan University (offers in 2 courses), Middlesex University and Glasgow Caledonian University. Paid deposit to Middlesex as I got their offer 3 days after applying (October 7). I did 3 pre-CAS interviews and I was proud of my performance but was denied CAS because of my study gap (7 years). Applied for refund of 4500 pounds deposit (got refunded just last week since December).

Had to find a way of paying 3000 deposit for London Metropolitan University and applied for CAS in December. Got my CAS, January 6. No interviews. They are probably the fastest with CAS once you get your documents ready. You can get CAS in 3 days once they verified your payment.

Visa Application Jan 10th
Biometrics VI TLS Jan 18th
Paid mail February 7th Decision made
Collection mail February 7th
Passport collection February 8th
Documents submitted- Degree Certificate, Transcript, IELTS, POF, CAS, TB Certificate, Introduction letter, no NSF despite 7 years of study gap.

Went through a whole lot during this period. Already gave up hope as my school gave me 14th February as latest day for me to be the UK and they already advised me to defer till September but the good Lord came through for me.

What kept me going during it all was someone's testimony on Part 7 when she said her bible verse for prayer was Ephesians 3 vs 20. Since that day in early January, I wake up every night to pray and use the verse as point of contact with God. He answered my prayers.

I'll be in London this week as God lives and I am not sure I'll be able to hold my tears at Heathrow when I get to hug my eldest brother for the first time since 2002 when he left Nigeria. Man Sponsored everything.

I am crying as I'm typing this. I've gone through a lot.

May the good Lord grant favour to each and everyone of you still waiting on him as regards visa application, he will surely do it. You only need to believe.

Thank you Nairaland. You guys are all amazing. Words alone cannot describe the lives you guys have changed here. Let's keep the flag flying.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls anybody with info about Ethiopian Airlines. How good are they? Do they require pre-departure Covid test as I'm fully vaccinated? Pls help as I'm about to book them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyomo123(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Congratulations!!!
dollyparton:
Hallelujah

Applied to 4 schools and got offers from them: Coventry, London Metropolitan University (offers in 2 courses), Middlesex University and Glasgow Caledonian University. Paid deposit to Middlesex as I got their offer 3 days after applying (October 7). I did 3 pre-CAS interviews and I was proud of my performance but was denied CAS because of my study gap (7 years). Applied for refund of 4500 pounds deposit (got refunded just last week since December).

Had to find a way of paying 3000 deposit for London Metropolitan University and applied for CAS in December. Got my CAS, January 6. No interviews. They are probably the fastest with CAS once you get your documents ready. You can get CAS in 3 days once they verified your payment.

Documents submitted- Degree Certificate, Transcript, IELTS, POF, CAS, TB Certificate, Introduction letter, no NSF despite 7 years of study gap.

Went through a whole lot during this period. Already gave up hope as my school gave me 14th February as latest day for me to be the UK and they already advised me to defer till September but the good Lord came through for me.

What kept me going during it all was someone's testimony on Part 7 when she said her bible verse for prayer was Ephesians 3 vs 20. Since that day in early January, I wake up every night to pray and use the verse as point of contact with God. He answered my prayers.

I'll be in London this week as God lives and I am not sure I'll be able to hold my tears at Heathrow when I get to hug my eldest brother for the first time since 2002 when he left Nigeria. Man Sponsored everything.

May the good Lord grant favour to each and everyone of you still waiting on him as regards visa application, he will surely do it. You only need to believe.

Thank you Nairaland. You guys are all amazing. Words alone cannot describe the lives you guys have changed here. Let's keep the flag flying.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bennni: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
dollyparton:
Hallelujah

Congratulations
And warm greetings
Go and excel

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fasa199(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
May Jehovah our God guide your every steps in the right direction.. God bless your bro abundantly.

dollyparton:
Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
I tapped into this and this would be my year since 2003..

I leave everything to the lord ..he would do it this time
since i cant get any post graduate course to do with 2.51, pls if you have got visa with Pre Masters or any Graduate diploma kindly let me know and reach out to me.
I wont get frustrated and i wont get tired of lIfe.
The lord is my strength

dollyparton:
Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bennni:

What was the documents you sent to prove for further employment status ?
My NYSC cert, reference letter from my previous place of work, certificate of 2 short courses I did and a cert from a workshop I attended
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Vi tls 19th sent a paid mail now decision made and I have deadline to send visa to school tomorrow, is there any hope it will come out tomorrow and I did courier?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ijeawele26: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please how long does dhl take to deliver passport? Got a collection mail today but I paid for delivery from Abuja to where I am in Asaba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ijeawele26:
Please how long does dhl take to deliver passport? Got a collection mail today but I paid for delivery from Abuja to where I am in Asaba

What date was your biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
bola01234:
I tapped into this and this would be my year since 2003..

I leave everything to the lord ..he would do it this time
since i cant get any post graduate course to do with 2.51, pls if you have got visa with Pre Masters or any Graduate diploma kindly let me know and reach out to me.
I wont get frustrated and i wont get tired of lIfe.
The lord is my strength

Try Keele University, Derby University, University College Birmingham, Ulster University London and Birmingham... If you have extensive work experience, Go for those schools.. It will definitely end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls a sister needs accommodation in Bournemouth she's flying tomorrow. Pls make una help o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Edwosa:

Did you say cheap? Visit the websites of these schools:

1. Wolverhampton
2. Solent
3. UCLAN
4. Derby
5. Edge Hill

Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ijeawele26: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Waha1:

What date was your biometric?

17th January Abuja tls got nsf on February 1 and replied the next day. Moved to Vac and got collection mail today

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.