Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218776 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Let her disturb them with mails and calls they seems to have a whole lots on their table. Advise her to put little pressure on the schedule

ibrolee206:
[Hello, my wife got admission and have since made payment but and did interview but CAS has not been issued since. Please what might be the reason?
quote author=Benjixc112 post=114216978]Please how many of us here going to University of Bedfordshire let’s connect already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
NHQGUY:
VISA ALERT!

Family of 3

Bio(MA and Daughter): 20th of June
Bio(Wife): 21st of June

TLS: Abuja

Paid mail(MA): 1st of July (Decision Made)
Paid mail(Wife and Daughter): 1st of July (Decision Made)

This took 17 days! It is indeed a new record. Congratulations to you and your family!!

Movement to VAC and Collection mail (MA): 5th of July

Movement to VAC and collection Mail (Wife and Daughter): 6th of July

Pick up for all: 6th of July.

Study Gap 9yrs
Student Visa: Northumbria University, Newcastle
No NSF

Entry Date: 19th August

Indeed, God is Gracious.
��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
duchess90
bigtt76
mimilyrics

I need proper guidance with my application regarding the below.
My wife and I got married last year. We only did traditional marriage and no court or church wedding. We don't have a child yet.
Since she is about to apply for a visa and we are applying together, I wish to know if doing court wedding next week (middle of July) and making an application the following day with the marriage certificate is 100% valid.

Since the marriage certificate is just a day old and we do not wish to backdate anything so that it will be 100% legitimate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
This was what I meant o. I have become very confused regarding the whole thing. I am learning shaa.
Thank you. But I need more light on this
mimilyrics:
Ideally, you should have it on your person/card/account or have evidence that it has gone towards your school/travel expenses just in case it is needed at the POE. I choose to assume that that was what the poster meant when that comment was made - maybe something different was meant though. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
1. Money for your studies (a.k.a POF) must be available at all times for that purpose
2. Peradventure, you had to use part of it to offset your UK study related bills, you should have readily available necessary and acceptable proofs to present when questioned about same.
3. Funds required by you in the UK to cover some living costs should be available to you in cash, credit/debit card or your bank account (UK or Nigeria).

Mattmich:
This was what I meant o. I have become very confused regarding the whole thing. I am learning shaa.
Thank you. But I need more light on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
The marriage is valid.
All you just need to do is to include proof that your relationship is genuine and subsisting. Write a cover letter detailing the nuances of your relationship, include your traditional wedding pictures, joint accounts, joint bills, correspondence from your bank, government, healthcare provider etc. showing that you have been living together since or before your traditional wedding, evidence of jointly owned properties, financial maintenace towards your partner (if applicable), pictures with family etc.
Kalakris:
duchess90
bigtt76
mimilyrics

I need proper guidance with my application regarding the below.
My wife and I got married last year. We only did traditional marriage and no court or church wedding. We don't have a child yet.
Since she is about to apply for a visa and we are applying together, I wish to know if doing court wedding next week (middle of July) and making an application the following day with the marriage certificate is 100% valid.

Since the marriage certificate is just a day old and we do not wish to backdate anything so that it will be 100% legitimate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022
mimilyrics:
The marriage is valid.
All you just need to do is to include proof that your relationship is genuine and subsisting. Write a cover letter detailing the nuances of your relationship, include your traditional wedding pictures, joint accounts, joint bills, correspondence from your bank, government, healthcare provider etc. showing that you have been living together since or before your traditional wedding, evidence of jointly owned properties, financial maintenace towards your partner (if applicable), pictures with family etc.

I have pictures of when we were dating, pictures of marriage introduction and traditional marriage, I have relevant chats as far back as 2020 in addition to the impending marriage certificate to be gotten next week. no joint accounts, no joint properties yet.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FattyG1: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2022
congratulations!
Did the dependant who declared US B1 refusal do any further explanation regarding the refusal or it was just mentioned on the form?

NwaforEric:
"VISA ALERT O CLOCK"

TO THE GLORY OF GOD
Family of 3 (wife MA), husband and lil daughter
submission date: 30th May
Bio: 15june
No NSF.
First paid mail 29june. Decision made
Collection mail 5th July.
Visa delivered 7pm 7th July

Document:
MA: passport, POF 35days, marriage certificate, employment letter, work ID, family pictures.

Dependant husband: same POF, passport, marriage certificate, family pictures, us B1 2018 refuser declared.

Child: passport, signed consent, birth cert.

This forum serves as a guide, though I'm an observer.... Thanks to everyone, your time will come.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biosamak: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Hi bro do you know if Sheffield Hallam gives cas even after you have declare 2 times uk visitor refusal?.

Good evening house
Please I need to make an urgent Enquiry
I got my CAs from Sheffield Hallam today and I am about to start my visa application but the problem now is that the address on my Tb test was university of Law
Is it a must to change
And also I did the test in Abuja 2 months ago and Abuja is far from my place like 12 hours
Can I do the address changing in Lagos if it’s compulsory to change [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biosamak: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Hi bro do you know if Sheffield Hallam gives cas even after you have declare 2 times uk visitor refusal?.

Good evening house
Please I need to make an urgent Enquiry
I got my CAs from Sheffield Hallam today and I am about to start my visa application but the problem now is that the address on my Tb test was university of Law
Is it a must to change
And also I did the test in Abuja 2 months ago and Abuja is far from my place like 12 hours
Can I do the address changing in Lagos if it’s compulsory to change [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Guys between app transfered to vac and recieved by vac. Which one should give an applicant assurance that his visa has been approved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beautifulJoy: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vullia:
Good morning house ,I have been asking this question for some time now and am yet to an answer.i started my application in may ,applied to 6schools till date am yet to get admissions but I kept getting a mail that ,thanks for your patient ,we will get back to you as soon as possible.i applied to conventry university , rohmpton university, university of west london , birmingham university.can anybody help ,is it just me or what is really happening.

My dear, I have applied to 9 schools since May too no response yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ToyosiR(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please help oooo. Any idea on getting biometrics date for Ikeja tls will be appreciated. I have been on this for sometimes now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kemisola0206: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello everyone
Family of 4 applying at the same time, after a successful application and our Visa is being issued, can the dependant stay back for some couple of months before joining the main applicant who had already travelled so as not to miss the resumption date.. The wife and kids still needs to sell off some items so as to take the money along... Already the Visa is out with the MA own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes you can stay back while the MA travels and resume studies
Kemisola0206:
Hello everyone
Family of 4 applying at the same time, after a successful application and our Visa is being issued, can the dependant stay back for some couple of months before joining the main applicant who had already travelled so as not to miss the resumption date.. The wife and kids still needs to sell off some items so as to take the money along... Already the Visa is out with the MA own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations
please i'll like to know if you have any ideal if abuja tls does walk-in. this will help me a lot
NHQGUY:
VISA ALERT!

Family of 3

Study Gap 9yrs
No NSF

Indeed, God is Gracious.
��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hi guys, I got admitted into Abertay university for the September session and I am not sure how to go about the proof of funds. Any one with ideas? The total I have to show is 26k (14m) but about 5m is currently available.

How long between CAS application and VISA application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kannyman: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulation.

NHQGUY:
VISA ALERT!

Family of 3

Study Gap 9yrs
No NSF

Indeed, God is Gracious.
��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibdra:
No now, this response is not correct. To use VI, you pay £55, it is the naira equivalent of this £55 that is 42k. You don't pay £55 and pay another 42k again.

If you wanna do walkin. Despite having paid the compulsory 55pounds for choosing vi. You'll pay another 42k for doing walkin. Thats what i meant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
eniola1010:
Guys between app transfered to vac and recieved by vac. Which one should give an applicant assurance that his visa has been approved?

Any explanation pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thanks for your kind response.
I appreciate
bigtt76:
1. Money for your studies (a.k.a POF) must be available at all times for that purpose
2. Peradventure, you had to use part of it to offset your UK study related bills, you should have readily available necessary and acceptable proofs to present when questioned about same.
3. Funds required by you in the UK to cover some living costs should be available to you in cash, credit/debit card or your bank account (UK or Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
idahosa12345:
Congratulations
please i'll like to know if you have any ideal if abuja tls does walk-in. this will help me a lot
Hello.
Yes, Abuja TLS has the option of walk in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Olabicola:
Any one going to university of Sunderland please

I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by December30(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
December30:
Good evening Nairalanders,

Please, Can someone help me with this;

1. My admission was assessed based on my masters which I finished in 2016. I had a job I was doing prior which I did during and after my masters. I do not have the employment letter.I worked from 2013- April 2019. They have agreed to give me a reference letter. My BSc was in 2011.

In the CV I submitted to the school, I stated that I did a volunteer job and another job for 3 months btw may 2019- till Jan 2019. I am unable to get references for both (they were remote jobs)

My question is can the reference letter from my recent employer suffice only? I started in feb 2020 .or should I include my CV ?

I don’t want to complicate things for myself as I also made mistakes with the dates I did the remote jobs on my cv which I submitted to my school.

Thank you so much as I anticipate your response(s)

Please can anyone help me here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
It appears pounds is on a free fall
If this is for school fees, then it's good news

But why black market still de over ₦700?
Hopefulxyz:
Good evening good people.
I just discovered that my usable balance is lower than my book balance. For those that have gone through this process, how long does it usually take before they actually debit me?

Also discovered that they used 498.0444 Naira to 1 GBP

I am using Gtbank

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kemisola0206:
Hello everyone

If you applied for your immigration status (for example, your visa) from outside the UK, you'll need to collect your BRP once you're in the UK. You must usually do this before the vignette sticker in your travel document expires or within 10 days of arriving in the UK, whichever is later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Awolat: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
The reply for the last paid mail I sent was that decision has been made and that was since 30th may o

ELIZABET:
It is a long wait. Very bad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truth is, some people who got offers for this September applied in January.

Depending on availability of slots in your program, you may still get a place
beautifulJoy:

My dear, I have applied to 9 schools since May too no response yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good afternoon Gurus, pls can someone guide me on how to reschedule my TB appointment. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.