Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205889 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
It appears you are far behind hand in your admission processing. September intake should have gone past POF by now. Besides you don't even have sufficient money at hand currently.
My advice: If possible, differ the admission till January, get your POF sorted latest by September, apply for CAS in October, apply for visa November latest.

Harvard13:
Hi guys, I got admitted into Abertay university for the September session and I am not sure how to go about the proof of funds. Any one with ideas? The total I have to show is 26k (14m) but about 5m is currently available.

How long between CAS application and VISA application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. While filling visa application form, the part where I was asked to input my dependent passport number I mistakenly input her old passport number. Now I've submitted and paid for her visa and ihs fee. Is there a way I can start new application? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meroyijumoke(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Davidandgo post=114533973][/quote]

Chai. I tap into this good news oo.

Pls oo house. I just applied for my UK student visa yesterday 7th of july found out there’s no available date. Went to ikeja and Victoria island for walkin, also found out walk ins have been stopped. And I already selected ikeja as my location on the tls site. How can i change it to abuja. Moreso Pls who is in abuja, that knows that visa appt dates is being issued and can assist with me getting an appointment date. Biko i need to leave this naija by September latest oo e jor. Help me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please has anyone heard of Klasha?

They say it's used for making payment in USD with their virtual card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liell: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
It took me 2 days,I checked the website and I picked the next available date which is July 28th
chilan:

You need to wait until your visa is out before you touch the money.

Meanwhile how were you able to book for appointment? I have been trying for the past 2 days now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lurlah2014(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
I want to ask, when is the right time to start a proof of fund for September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by December30(f): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
lurlah2014:
I want to ask, when is the right time to start a proof of fund for September intake?
Now is the time!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olasanmi01: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I was in your shoes last month
Chose Ikeja TLS as my centre but was unable to choose date for up to a week. I had to cancel the application and Choose Abuja. Now I’ve done my biometrics at Abuja already.
Note that once you cancel your application, it will take them 28 days to refund your IHS and Visa fees. So if you don’t have spare money to start a new application, I’m afraid you’ll have to stick with Ikeja
Wish you luck

meroyijumoke:

Pls oo house. I just applied for my UK student visa yesterday 7th of july found out there’s no available date. Went to ikeja and Victoria island for walkin, also found out walk ins have been stopped. And I already selected ikeja as my location on the tls site. How can i change it to abuja. Moreso Pls who is in abuja, that knows that visa appt dates is being issued and can assist with me getting an appointment date. Biko i need to leave this naija by September latest oo e jor. Help me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
They all run off Flutterwave ...better you download Flutterwave Barter app and do this.

Dybaladaddy:
Please has anyone heard of Klasha?

They say it's used for making payment in USD with their virtual card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good afternoon, please I have MSc already here in Nigeria and I have gotten another MSc admission in UK but on filling the CAS form, they are asking for my documents for my most recent completed education..I have the MSc transcript and Statement of result but no certificate yet. Likewise I have my Bsc certificate and transcript too...

Please what should I do, should I upload the statement and transcript like that for Masters or be silent about my masters and upload undergraduate documents only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DEERAHZ: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you didn't use the Msc for application, don't talk about it naa.

Greathand01:
Good afternoon, please I have MSc already here in Nigeria and I have gotten another MSc admission in UK but on filling the CAS form, they are asking for my documents for my most recent completed education..I have the MSc transcript and Statement of result but no certificate yet. Likewise I have my Bsc certificate and transcript too...

Please what should I do, should I upload the statement and transcript like that for Masters or be silent about my masters and upload undergraduate documents only.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
horlaitan:
Please help my life. I input my old passport number which has expired instead of the new one while filling visa application form and I already submitted. though I haven't pay for IHS and visa fee.. What's the way out please?
horlaitan:
Good afternoon everyone. While filling visa application form, the part where I was asked to input my dependent passport number I mistakenly input her old passport number. Now I've submitted and paid for her visa and ihs fee. Is there a way I can start new application? Thank you.
Na wa for you. Before you made payment for visa fee and ihs fees u saw the problem and made complaint here… u were advised to cancel application as truly there was nothing to lose.. you only filled form and had not paid nothing according to you
now you have come back after going on to make payment… like why?

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
DEERAHZ:
If you didn't use the Msc for application, don't talk about it naa.

I just checked that I put it there but that was because I applied for commonwealth scholarship to boost my application but the scholarship didn't come through and as it stands I don't have the MSc cert but I have statement and transcript so I don't know if they will accept or I should just be silent and upload Bsc like that since it's MSc that I am going for.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
VIZA ALERT! VIZA ALERT!! VIZA ALERT!!!

Appreciation to the Most High God for crowning all our efforts with success!

Online App (midnight): 20/06/2022
Biometrics: 23/06/2022 (Abuja TLS)
Move to VAC: 07/07/2022
Received by VAC: 07/07/2022
TLS mails (2) in d evening: 07/07/2022
Passport collected: 08/07/2022

Documents Submitted:
POF
Bsc. Certificate
WAEC
Passport Bio page
CAS (Uni Bradford)
TB Certificate
1 previous job reference letter
1 current job reference letter
1 current job Employment letter
(8years Study Gap)

* Stated Canada visa refusal (2016)*
* NO NSF*

Appreciation to those encouraging everyone here, and providing as much assistance as they can. God bless us all.

Don't be afraid of ur little or big mistakes, be as honest as u can with ur application, pray and live the rest to OLUWA (He gat u), Still We Rise!

JAPAYANS, AWU!!

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olasanmi01: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow! Congratulations!!

Joe6648:

Biometrics: 24/06/2022 (Abuja TLS)

Documents Submitted:
POF
Bsc. Certificate
WAEC
Passport Bio page
CAS (Uni Bradford)
TB Certificate
(8years Study Gap)

* NO NSF*

Appreciation to those encouraging everyone here, and providing as much assistance as they can. God bless us all.

Don't be afraid of ur little or big mistakes, be as honest as u can with ur application, pray and live the rest to OLUWA (He gat u), Still We Rise!

JAPAYANS, AWU!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FattyG1: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Congratulations!
Please did you do any further explanation(letter or short essay) regarding the Canada Visa refusal?

Joe6648:

Documents Submitted:
POF
Bsc. Certificate
WAEC
Passport Bio page
CAS (Uni Bradford)
TB Certificate
(8years Study Gap)

* NO NSF*

JAPAYANS, AWU!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

Why do you have a customs.gov.ng email

What are you doing that the OP can't do

Cheers
Chisimdili:

send me an email at anyacho.stanley@customs.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

Your MSC and your employment letter should suffice, you should include your CV and they should reflect same gaps

Cheers
December30:
Please can anyone help me here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

Can you back to the same page you booked your appointment, you should be able to reschedule it

2. If it's difficult is the IOM far from you? You might want to try to physically visit the office and get it rescheduled

Cheers
Pacypatty:
Good afternoon Gurus, pls can someone guide me on how to reschedule my TB appointment. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

Please include the transcript and statement of results that should be fine

Cheers
Greathand01:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

You will need to cancel and reapply

Once you select a TLS centre you can't change it unless you start over

Cheers
meroyijumoke:

Chai. I tap into this good news oo.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

Please don't fall for scammers

There's nothing extra they do except refreshing and checking at different times which you can also do

You don't want to give out sensitive information regarding your visa application because you want someone to get you a date

Whatever happens, it is your risk to take

Cheers
bikerchiek3:
Please who has a link to get a close date for biometric ikeja or VI tls ??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
If the application transferred to vac is color green does it mean a decision has been made?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Joe6648:

Documents Submitted:
POF
Bsc. Certificate
WAEC
Passport Bio page
CAS (Uni Bradford)
TB Certificate
(8years Study Gap)

* NO NSF*

JAPAYANS, AWU!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

If transferred to vac is green then Yes

But it isn't green in this screenshot though

Congratulations in advance

Cheers

eniola1010:
If the application transferred to vac is color green does it mean a decision has been made?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please include the transcript and statement of results that should be fine

Cheers
Thank you ma'am..Hope Having a master's degree before won't raise eyebrows for visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

You already have a CAS and your school granted your application with your current masters.

There are lots of people who have done masters and even PhD multiple times.

As long as you can justify the reason for a second masters which I am sure you did for your school to give your CAS you should be fine

Cheers

Greathand01:
Thank you ma'am..Hope Having a master's degree before won't raise eyebrows for visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If transferred to vac is green then Yes

But it isn't green in this screenshot though

Congratulations in advance

Cheers

Ok i'll watch out for it. Thanks so much. Most of the time when its green it means its a good news right?

Sorry, but out of curiosity, what then is the importance of app received by vac since it seems app transferred to vac is the major decision making point.

Also, this is to people who have a farther biometric date, my original date was july 20th. So i decided to go on july 6th to do walkin. Unfortunately, i was uable to do walkin cus they were not allowing walkin.

So luckily, i tried adusting my date on the tls site, and i got july 7th.

So u may want to try that scope too.

Bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello

I understand the anxiety

The app is just to track, no step is more important than the other.

To answer your bolded,the green light doesn't say much, if you didn't get a refusal mail you should start prepping for your trip,

Congratulations

Please update the thread when you get your visa

Cheers
eniola1010:

Ok i'll watch out for it. Thanks so much. Most of the time when its green it means its a good news right?

Sorry, but out of curiosity, what then is the importance of app received by vac since it seems app transferred to vac is the major decision making point.

Also, this is to people who have a farther biometric date, my original date was july 20th. So i decided to go on july 6th to do walkin. Unfortunately, i was uable to do walkin cus they were not allowing walkin.

So luckily, i tried adusting my date on the tls site, and i got july 7th.

So u may want to try that scope too.

Bless us all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You already have a CAS and your school granted your application with your current masters.

There are lots of people who have done masters and even PhD multiple times.

As long as you can justify the reason for a second masters which I am sure you did for your school to give your CAS you should be fine

Cheers

oh, thank you ma'am, I haven't gotten CAS yet, I am currently on the CAS shield platform that's why I am confused..

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.