Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209969 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thiago6:

How about someone that was given a scholarship (and has already paid the £3k advanced payment)? How can they go about paying the remainder of their tution with Form A without an invoice stating the remainder of the tuition?

PS. I intend to send NTU a message on Monday requesting for an invoice that highlights this. I genuinely hope they send me one, but if they don't, I want to have an idea of what I can use as evidence instead.
I think that the total amount to be paid is on the admission letter too. Therefore you may choose to pay the remainder by accompany your form A with a letter explaining how you come about the amount you are requesting for.
......but as you said try to mail them at Ntu for more details, but I would suggest you call them for quick response.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello

But the affidavit and newspaper publication reflects the correct name right?which I believe is the same on the international passport.

I won't be worried about it. You could address this in the additional information section if you wish to

Cheers

Klem28:
It's like this for example: Rose Abayomi AKINLAJA (Surname as her maiden name) on the marriage certificate but Rose Adenike OLAGUNJU (Surname mine) on her international passport since we are now married. She did change of name with affidavit and newspaper publication. The issue I'm trying to raise for clarification now is that instead of her to now answer Rose Abayomi OLAGUNJU, which reflects her first and middle name on marriage certificate, what she answers now is Rose Adenike OLAGUNJU and which is what is on her international passport. Like I said, the name on her international passport is what is on her change of name through affidavit and newspaper publication. I hope this my analogy is explanatory please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yes, the affidavit and newspaper publication reflect the one on the international passport and it's now her chosen name
duchess90:
Hello

But the affidavit and newspaper publication reflects the correct name right?which I believe is the same on the international passport.

I won't be worried about it. You could address this in the additional information section if you wish to

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thiago6(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jvas:

I think that the total amount to be paid is on the admission letter too. Therefore you may choose to pay the remainder by accompany your form A with a letter explaining how you come about the amount you are requesting for.
......but as you said try to mail them at Ntu for more details, but I would suggest you call them for quick response.

Cheers

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Donmichael46: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please who have recently used First bank (form A) to pay their tuition fee. How fast are they?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queengolden(f): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pls can someone do a walk-in without an on-line booking/payment for IOM and still succeed??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cambillie: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Hi Duchess @duchess90

Please I would appreciate your advice on my POF questions.

1) My last deposit came in on 20th June, so i started counting my 28 days from the next day (21st June). The 28 days will be completed on 19th July, when will it be best to print the account statement? Also, when I am printing the statement, can the start date be from 21st June?

2) Can I use the statement generated from my bank app? My bank is Gtbank and it has digital stamp and signature. I will be sending the statement to my school first to get CAS before using it for visa application.

3) About one week after my 28days started counting, i received a large sum (about 5M) from a company account and then another 3M a few days later. I have also done other smaller transactions (credits and debits) but none of them went below the sum required of me (using a rate of 554). Could these raise any flags or possibly cause UKVI to send an NSF email for me to explain the source of these deposits?

Thanks for your assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tony3s: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2022
lordteraja:
Hello All,

Please, is anyone here going to Bolton University? I uploaded pof to them since last week I guess but haven't gotten any response from the as regards CAS, is anyone facing the same thing or does anyone have any information

Please help oooo

Check your portal and confirm all documents uploaded has been accepted. If ok, they said about 10 working days (approximately 2 weeks).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by desi10mi: 2:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Pls If my children pof isn't in the account I am submitting as their own POF will be ready next week.. should I still add them that they depend on my financial support or not

Hope putting my children won't translate to then asking for their POF or expecting their money in my account

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 4:26am On Jul 10, 2022
lordteraja:
Hello All,

Please, is anyone here going to Bolton University? I uploaded pof to them since last week I guess but haven't gotten any response from the as regards CAS, is anyone facing the same thing or does anyone have any information

Please help oooo
dm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nnennayao: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Please I need help, intially before I joined this platform, I was making use of the agent, I have applied for a direct master's through them in public health with my HND certificate, for direct master's in public health. Since January this year, information reaching me now is that UK schools don't accept HND for direct master's again, mostly Sheffield hallam university. Which is my main target.

Please I want to know if there is another school I can get with my HND for direct master's in public health for January batch 2023.
@justwise@mimilyrics and other gurus in the house
Help me please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nnennayao: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Please I need help, intially before I joined this platform, I was making use of the agent, I have applied for a direct master's through them in public health with my HND certificate, for direct master's Since January this year, information reaching me now is that UK schools don't accept HND for direct master's again, mostly Sheffield hallam university. Which is my main target.

Please I want to know if there is another school I can get with my HND for direct master's in public health for January batch 2023.
Help me please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello

Someone put up a list somewhere in this thread for people looking for admission with HND

Try to search through for it

Also note, here we encourage DIY

Cheers
Nnennayao:
Please I need help, intially before I joined this platform, I was making use of the agent, I have applied for a direct master's through them in public health with my HND certificate, for direct master's Since January this year, information reaching me now is that UK schools don't accept HND for direct master's again, mostly Sheffield hallam university. Which is my main target.

Help me please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello

@the first bolded, if your children rely on you for support then please state so

2. No, their application as your dependant is different and their maintenance must not be in your account.
Cheers
desi10mi:
Pls If my children pof isn't in the account I am submitting as their own POF will be ready next week.. should I still add them that they depend on my financial support or not

Hope putting my children won't translate to then asking for their POF or expecting their money in my account

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Donmichael46: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Please who have recently used First bank (form A) to pay their tuition fee. How fast are they?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello
1. You can print your statement the next day 20th July

2. If it has a digital stamp and signature that should be fine

3. No,it shouldn't be a concern, and if it does I believe you should be able to explain the source of funds. Anyway it shouldn't

Cheers
cambillie:
Hi Duchess @duchess90

Please I would appreciate your advice on my POF questions.

1) My last deposit came in on 20th June, so i started counting my 28 days from the next day (21st June). The 28 days will be completed on 19th July, when will it be best to print the account statement? Also, when I am printing the statement, can the start date be from 21st June?

2) Can I use the statement generated from my bank app? My bank is Gtbank and it has digital stamp and signature. I will be sending the statement to my school first to get CAS before using it for visa application.

3) About one week after my 28days started counting, i received a large sum (about 5M) from a company account and then another 3M a few days later. I have also done other smaller transactions (credits and debits) but none of them went below the sum required of me (using a rate of 554). Could these raise any flags or possibly cause UKVI to send an NSF email for me to explain the source of these deposits?

Thanks for your assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello

You can walk in for them to assist you with an appointment but you may not do your TB test same day.

Cheers
Queengolden:
Pls can someone do a walk-in without an on-line booking/payment for IOM and still succeed??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cambillie: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks a lot for replying

For the statement of account, when should the start date be when I am printing on 20th July? Can it be 21st June (the day after the last deposit was made)?

duchess90:
Hello
1. You can print your statement the next day 20th July

2. If it has a digital stamp and signature that should be fine

3. No,it shouldn't be a concern, and if it does I believe you should be able to explain the source of funds. Anyway it shouldn't

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EllyCiciCarter: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello all, is it possible that there would be no date for appointments on the TLS website for the remainder of the year? I’ve been trying to book one since yesterday night to no avail. I can’t even see any dates at all and I’ve gone as far as 2025.
Please what can be done.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by solveabode(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Emmyleii:
Please how do we connect

There is WhatsApp group already. Drop ur number to be added
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adetopsy1(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello house, I ordered for assisted services, courier charges, and SMS notification during my application on TLS website. I was debited and given an appointment date and time. So I wanted to use amend option to find a closer date, and it asked me to pay another fees again. I had to pay another assisted service and courier charges this time to get the same appointment date but earlier time. Please will they refund me the first added value services?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello

Yes please

Cheers
cambillie:
Thanks a lot for replying

For the statement of account, when should the start date be when I am printing on 20th July? Can it be 21st June (the day after the last deposit was made)?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello

Yes you have to contact TLS and request for refund

Cheers
adetopsy1:
Hello house, I ordered for assisted services, courier charges, and SMS notification during my application on TLS website. I was debited and given an appointment date and time. So I wanted to use amend option to find a closer date, and it asked me to pay another fees again. I had to pay another assisted service and courier charges this time to get the same appointment date but earlier time. Please will they refund me the first added value services?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Don’t know what’s happening at VI TLS.

Have they been sending collection mail out for those who did their biometrics around June 20 and upwards.

Abuja TLS seems so fast
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adetopsy1(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Please, who can confirm if walk in service is available at Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babey543: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Nnennayao:
Please I need help, intially before I joined this platform, I was making use of the agent, I have applied for a direct master's through them in public health with my HND certificate, for direct master's in public health. Since January this year, information reaching me now is that UK schools don't accept HND for direct master's again, mostly Sheffield hallam university. Which is my main target.

Help me please.

Try the University of South Wales, Ulster University Birmingham, University of Sunderland and Roehampton University.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EllyCiciCarter: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Please is there walk in service available in Ikeja ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by House34: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
I want to confirn to apply uk student appplication for masters degree is waec cert or result needed at any stage to apply visa?? Becos my brother has bsc but fail waec becos he got bsc degree after remedial course as pre-degree,ijmb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beautifulJoy: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Truth is, some people who got offers for this September applied in January.

Depending on availability of slots in your program, you may still get a place
I applied for January 2023 intake not September

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yanfe: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hello house, I have gotten my CAS
But my TB is still Aug 4
1. Is the Visa application too not late for me already?, and what can I do to get my TB done ASAP

2. I want to know the next process after I get my TB certificate and how much is all these fees?

Omo, I've been reading this thread since early morning, I can see different VISA fees and IOM and right now I'm confused.
I just to know the step by step process and price, so as to get prepared for that

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.