Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209063 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello

Be patient, you should get a collection mail soon

The tracker can either be in sync or delayed

Cheers
June232022:

Hi duchess90
i have gotten the email, and they said a decision has been made
checked the tracker still at DMC stage
how long do we have to wait , as i noticed a lot of people said they sent a mail and got the same reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
My POF is going to 50 days now and it reach 25th next week Monday before I print d statement of account hope there's no problem using 50 days POF instead of 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello

Unfortunately you can't engage in a business activity as a student. Online businesses is one of such

See screenshot for a simple breakdown

Cheers
Queengolden:
Pls for someone on a tier4 visa, asides the 20hrs per week, can one do an online business? Like buying and selling online

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
George3766:
VISA ALERT!!!

Visa Application submitted: 26th June
Biometrics: 30th June at Abuja TLS
Paid mail: 18th July
Moved to VAC: 19th July
Passport collection: 19th July
Outcome: Positive

I'm using this opportunity to thank everyone for your contribution because I got alot of help on this forum. God bless you all. And to those that are still waiting, yours will also come with positive outcome by God's grace.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ebeagbor2111: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which email address can I use to fast track my form A please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Much clearer now.

Thanks.

duchess90:
Hello

It depends

I prefer to merge a document that refers to the same thing but are in different pages.

For instance if I have an employment letter from one company in 2pages,I will merge them as one but different references and employment letters I will leave them individually.

Whether you choose to leave them or merge them won't affect the decision, it is just to make it easier for the ECO to navigate through

Cheers

Quote author=Ibro2021 post=114893502]Hello Duchess

Please, is it advisable to merge all docs pertaining to proof of employment - reference letter, employment letter etc and upload as one?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello.

I gained unconditional offer with my degree statement of result.my draft CAS says Nigerian bachelor's degree. It didn't specify whether it's a degree cert or statement of result;but they both have the same date.
Can I apply for visa with the same document?

Has anyone applied for visa with their statement of result before?

cc justwise
Cc duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello

If your school is happy to Issue CAS with your statement of result then it should be okay to do so for your visa application.

All the same i would advise you upload both

Cheers
Dybaladaddy:
Hello.

I gained unconditional offer with my degree statement of result.my draft CAS says Nigerian bachelor's degree. It didn't specify whether it's a degree cert or statement of result;but they both have the same date.
Can I apply for visa with the same document?

Has anyone applied for visa with their statement of result before?

cc justwise
Cc duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madamGift(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
bharkarh:
Congratulations, at what stage did UWL requested for your POF? Before or after the admission was given?

Were you referred to an agent because I was and they have given me a deadline of July 5th to get back to them.

After admission was given. UWL is a good school but it’s an expensive environment. And once you get here, you need to pay the tuition balance in the first three months of study plus London is generally expensive. I hope you had a plan or bring good funds with you o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madamGift(f): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
ilovelearning:

Congratulations but did you respond to the empty NSF received?

No, I didn’t, I just waited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by general007: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goodevening Guys.

Please I need your advice. I want to study in the Uk as an undergraduate. Please can you tell me the requirements and money involved. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Obalola147: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
odehbrainard:

Thankfully I won’t have to wait weeks, mine just moved to disbursement in less than three days. I am sure I would be debited tomorrow. God is great, my school resumes in September and I was scared this FORM A eeish is gonna pose a problem, thankfully it didn’t. It’s a miracle…

What bank is this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls anyone with information about University of Swansea and the living conditions in Swansea. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TitanII: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
ameeh:
Hi, have you been debited?

Yes I have. It took a month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Be patient, you should get a collection mail soon

The tracker can either be in sync or delayed

Cheers

Thanks Duc
You have been acting as customer care representative to all of us
i am grateful

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Did anybody travel by Rwandair of recent maybe Covid PCR test is required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ogbomojugun: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
I have applied to 6 schools this month for January intake but I have not heard from any of them. The schools are Uni of Derby, Uni of Chester, Northumbria Uni, Uni of Central Lancashire, Coventry and Anglia Ruskin.

Is it too early to be worried?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by daezy22: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mattmich:
Not yet
Same here, I got to the disbursement level on the 14th. How about you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vtsouthpaw(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Visa alert!

MA
Biometric 17 June 2022
Documents submitted
CAS, POF , ATAS cert., Marriage cert., Detailed CV, BSc Cert., IELTS cert. TB cert. passport data page.
NSF mail exactly two weeks after biometrics asking for details of what I’ve been doing since I graduated from the university… and stated cv isn’t enough for that. I’ve 12 years study gap.
Reply to the mail on Tuesday 05/07/2022. Sent work references and employment letters.

I Sent paid mail on Monday 11/07/2022 for all applicants, got replied that decision has been made.

We all received mail from TLs for passport pick up on Friday 15/07/22

Dependents
Biometric 20th of June
Wife documents submitted; POF, marriage certificate, international passport data page, TB certificate, Change of name doc.

Child
Same day as mum
Documents submitted; POF, birth certificate, passport data page, consent form, letter of consent signed by parents.

I Picked up our passports today.
Both dependents and main applicant visa was approved on 07/07/22. Exactly two days after reply to NSF.

I really appreciate everyone for numerous information you keep sharing here, it helps a lot. Thank you guys!

I wish everyone waiting for visa decision a successful outcome.

Note; I was denied Canada student visa 2018 after waiting for over 8months , applied second time 2019 , denied again after 3months.
I declared the two visa refusals in my application.
Never give up!!!

Thanks and God bless you all!

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
seyiishadoww:

I didn't see any date for August.

I can only see "Sold" and no available date underneath.
Keep vigil and refreshing , 16, 17,18 August keep coming up intermittently and disappears within 5minutes. Will reappear again after about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello all, please I'm filling my application. I've got to a point where this question was asked: Have you provided evidence of your English Language ability in a previous application?

Please what do I answer. I've not applied before. It's my first time. See the attached picture pls

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jaybadestboy: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need help! How do I upload my documents at tls website. Is it appointment self service regular?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is very urgent please
Klem28:
Hello all, please I'm filling my application. I've got to a point where this question was asked: Have you provided evidence of your English Language ability in a previous application?

Please what do I answer. I've not applied before. It's my first time. See the attached picture pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yanfe: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
I have C6 in my English, I'm I good?
chisimdili1986:
Currently the UK runs a point based system for the issuance student visa. They consider your POF, your CAS and your English language and assign the appropriate points to them. Once you hit 70 points your visa is sure. The areas where you should be worried if you made a mistake on them are : your CAS number, your POF calculation (funds below the required amount) and your proof of English (IELTS or WAE)

If you are covered in this area, any other minor mistakes you make while filling the application form can be overlooked by them. However to put your mind at rest, you can write a correction letter to them and correct the error you made and scan and upload it along with your other documents when you are uploading your documents.

UKVI cannot deny your visa because you mis-spelt your name or your put a wrong house address or all these other reasons you guys cancel your applications for.

They know you can request for AR once they deny you on any reason that is not one of the PBS parameters and it will be overturned.

Personally my POF was only held in my accout for 19 days before I submitted and paid for visa and IHS before I realised that the funds has to be there for the full 28 days before online application submission, but I did not cancel my application. I waited for them to send NSF for proof of funds so I can print and resend to them but it didn’t come and my visa was approved.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello house,
Pls I have the following questions:
1. I booked TB test for both MA and dependants but we have decided to go ahead with MA first, do I need to rebook or just use the previous book for the whole team.
2. Anyone with info about Swansea University and life in Swansea generally.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dependents could be restricted from the TB test if you booked earlier and do not honour the booking.

lightofjoy:
Hello house,
Pls I have the following questions:
1. I booked TB test for both MA and dependants but we have decided to go ahead with MA first, do I need to rebook or just use the previous book for the whole team.
2. Anyone with info about Swansea University and life in Swansea generally.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunshyne007: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please can anyone confirm if tls lagos has resumed flexi appointments? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habhidhemhii: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello my bosses in the house

Please abeg, is Covid test required to enter the uk?

Secondly, is it advisable to apply for visa while my POF is just 21 days old using assisted service? Please I’d appreciate a detailed explanation on this

Thank you so much
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
vtsouthpaw:
Visa alert!

MA
Biometric 17 June 2022
Documents submitted
CAS, POF , ATAS cert., Marriage cert., Detailed CV, BSc Cert., IELTS cert. TB cert. passport data page.
NSF mail exactly two weeks after biometrics asking for details of what I’ve been doing since I graduated from the university… and stated cv isn’t enough for that. I’ve 12 years study gap.
Reply to the mail on Tuesday 05/07/2022. Sent work references and employment letters.

I Sent paid mail on Monday 11/07/2022 for all applicants, got replied that decision has been made.

We all received mail from TLs for passport pick up on Friday 15/07/22

Dependents
Biometric 20th of June
Wife documents submitted; POF, marriage certificate, international passport data page, TB certificate, Change of name doc.

Child
Same day as mum
Documents submitted; POF, birth certificate, passport data page, consent form, letter of consent signed by parents.

I Picked up our passports today.
Both dependents and main applicant visa was approved on 07/07/22. Exactly two days after reply to NSF.

I really appreciate everyone for numerous information you keep sharing here, it helps a lot. Thank you guys!

I wish everyone waiting for visa decision a successful outcome.

Note; I was denied Canada student visa 2018 after waiting for over 8months , applied second time 2019 , denied again after 3months.
I declared the two visa refusals in my application.
Never give up!!!

Thanks and God bless you all!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
habhidhemhii:
Hello my bosses in the house

Please abeg, is Covid test required to enter the uk?

Secondly, is it advisable to apply for visa while my POF is just 21 days old using assisted service? Please I’d appreciate a detailed explanation on this

Thank you so much
smiley

You no longer require the COVId PCR test to enter the UK. And no wait for your POF to mature before applying. Also print it on the 29th day.

You can fill the application form on the 29th day as long as all your supporting documents such as CAS and TB cert are ready.

Hope this helps and Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.