Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1259550 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rotimi16(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thank you. Duolingo is accepted and I believe you will need to score an overall of 100 with a minimum of 90 in all 4 subskills. (As confirmed by the school)

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ruby22:
Hello gurus in the house

Could you help suggest a school in the uk that accepts 3rd class for masters for my sister. She studied accounting but her gpa is less than 2.0
SCHOOLS THAT ACCEPT HND/THIRD CLASS FOR DIRECT MASTERS DEGREE ADMISSION

1. Sheffield-Hallam University.
2. 2. Roehampton University.
3. 3. University of Sunderland.
4. 4.London Metropolitan University.
5. 5. University College, Birmingham.
6. 6. Solent University.
7. 7. Cardiff Metropolitan University.
8. 8. Bedfordshire University.
9. 9. University of West England.
10. 10. University of South Wales.
11. 11. Edinburgh Napier University.
12. 12. University of Suffolk
13. 13. Swansea University.
14. 14. University of Essex.
15. 15. Anglia Ruskin University.
16. 16. University of Gloucestershire
If you have HND/Third Class, a rich work experience and a very compelling personal statement/statement of purpose will be required to land you a Masters admission. It is a competitive process, so give your very best.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olumzzz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
giselle237:
check page 1
The one there is for an Under18 applying for a student visa.
Not for a child dependent visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
VI TLS

Nesino:

Which of the TLS centers did you do your biometrics

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please house, need this ASAP, when filling visa application form, the question
'does anyone rely on you for financial support?
What should be the answer for me as the MA with 2 dependants (husband and child)
Note:pof is in my name
Should I answer' yes' or' no'.
If yes, will I need to fill the details of the two of them in the following questions on dependants or just fill for my child alone
Please anyone!!!!! Need this ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nesino(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
I know of someone that did his 28 June.. He has receive his passport on Tuesday this week but awaiting his wife passport.. Just be patient urs it's on the way

Fibonacci2021:
VI TLS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes.
You fill for the two of them

Janetale:

Please house, need this ASAP, when filling visa application form, the question
'does anyone rely on you for financial support?
What should be the answer for me as the MA with 2 dependants (husband and child)
Note:pof is in my name
Should I answer' yes' or' no'.
If yes, will I need to fill the details of the two of them in the following questions on dependants or just fill for my child alone
Please anyone!!!!! Need this ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks so much.
Please when was your Biometrics and what's tbe status of your Application. or have you picked up passport yet!

Thanks!

Nesino:

I know of someone that did his 28 June.. He has receive his passport on Tuesday this week but awaiting his wife passport.. Just be patient urs it's on the way

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nesino:

Which of the TLS centers did you do your biometrics

My wife did biometrics at Ikeja July 1st, we are still patiently waiting. It's 3 weeks now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fibonacci2021:
Thanks so much.
Please when was your Biometrics and what's tbe status of your Application. or have you picked up passport yet!

Thanks!

Hope dey, thank you for sharing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
bikerchiek3:

Which is better a pounds or dollar account??

From my personal experience with Stanchart and GTB, the pounds account doesn’t make sense. I deposited ££ into my GBP Stanchart account. The bank converted the pounds in my account to Naira and my GBP transactions were debited at black market rate. I lost so much money. Needless to say I shut down the account.

GTB on the other hand does not issue a GBP card for your GBP account, you are expected to conduct your transactions using your USD card which also means you lose money because you are at the mercy of exchange rate between GBP and USD . So I decided to stick to my GTB USD account as my transactions are debited in USD and I’m able to pay for services on most international websites including the UKVI and IHS.

Other people can share their experience to enable you make an informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bethelofwisdom:
I believe TLS Abuja is fast. Applied for 4 dependants visa 4th July and got a collection mail yesterday.
All glory to God!

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
June232022:

yes i sent them a mail on Monday and got a reply that a decision has been made
but on my tracker application has not been transferred to VAC
i sent another mail today and they said a decision has been made that was the reply i got again

Is this TLS Ikeja? Got the same response yesterday… awaiting application to be moved to VAC…

It is well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by boladale123: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
yoged:
she'll get direct. People with lower are even getting direct master
can you suggest any school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
giselle237:
yes . Pay for courier 8000 naira when u go for biometrics

Please is it compulsory to pay for courier? if one didn't pay what could be the possible result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello

Is walk in allowed in Abuja at the moment ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
olumzzz:

The one there is for an Under18 applying for a student visa.
Not for a child dependent visa
Page 1 is still where I got the below links.
g. For children only: consent letter signed by both parents or legal guardian. See sample here (edit as required): http://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=29499

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/supporting-documents#consent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
ignis:

Please is it compulsory to pay for courier? if one didn't pay what could be the possible result?
as long as you can pick up your passport, you dnt need to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
dejaylapel08:

My wife did biometrics at Ikeja July 1st, we are still patiently waiting. It's 3 weeks now.
yes tomorrow you clock 3 weeks. Not before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Davidandgo:

Is this TLS Ikeja? Got the same response yesterday… awaiting application to be moved to VAC…

It is well.

TLS VI
awaiting application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
BEDFORDPIKIN:
I will be going to TLs center tomorrow to check in person, no harm in trying. I did my biometric 29th of June. My friend with his family got the collection mail exactly 16th day that is 3weeks and a day, he picked the passports with visa on Monday.

i went in person yesterday and was told it was not ready
infact the guy scanned and checked through all the passports
didnt see my own
Biometrics was june 28
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Money2000: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Has anyone used flywire recently Pls what’s their rate… And how many days will the school acknowledge the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tessss60: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hi guys, pls I am trying to send a paid mail but it is stucked here for almost an hour...any idea what I should do? Using brave browser. Biometrics was June 30.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
BEDFORDPIKIN:
I will be going to TLs center tomorrow to check in person, no harm in trying. I did my biometric 29th of June. My friend with his family got the collection mail exactly 16th day that is 3weeks and a day, he picked the passports with visa on Monday.

Please let us know how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.