Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224215 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by wizzy4real23: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please guys how long does it take to get final decision mail back after replying NSF mail? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tessss60:
Hi guys, pls I am trying to send a paid mail but it is stucked here for almost an hour...any idea what I should do? Using brave browser. Biometrics was June 30.

It’s most likely your network. Keep trying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davudu: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let’s hope and pray that ECO don’t pick
It up. And be prepared for NSF for updated statement
. However I wish you best of luck. Be patient next time.

I have no dog in the fight but kindly enlighten me, is the application pricess not in 2-parts? What i mean is, if you start the process and you make payment before being redirected to TLS website to lock in a biometrics appointment date and upload documents, shebi the 3-week UKVI processing clock starts ticking from the date of the biometrics...
In other words, that's when the visa application can be said to have been completed. Am I wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ticket prices has gone way up ⬆️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by C505: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good evening
Please what's the cheapest flight to go with to uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello

No hope, serve your ban fully

Cheers.
Champay:
For someone who got a 10 years ban due to fake Bank statement, what hope abounds?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hello..

It depends, the standard waiting time is 3weeks.

I wouldn't expect it to be that long but you never know

Chase up when you can

Cheers
wizzy4real23:
Please guys how long does it take to get final decision mail back after replying NSF mail? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukgol: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
2k pounds

Please, how much does Plymouth require as deposit before issuance of CAS? Also, do they require POF?

Please guyz can you kindly suggest schools i can apply to? I have already applied to Sheffield Hallam though, for January intake. Thinking of 4-6 more to apply to. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by naijaboi2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please, I have this similar issue.... The second name on my int. passport is not the same with both bank statement and credentials. Though, someone advice me to get sworn affivadit to back it up but I'm worry if this will be a concern.

Thank you
duchess90:
Hello

As long as the surname and first name is on his certificate that should be fine and I won't be concerned

2. It also shouldn't be problem for your son's application,what he solely needs is birth certificate and family pictures, and the rest of the relevant consents for your wife's application you can add all the evidence of being together for years randomly selected and your marriage certificate

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shadybeauty: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please how can i track my visa application?
Lekeisaac:
Can I still able to pick my passport tomorrow Tls office at vi? Just track this now because I want to book my flight as soon as possible because school by Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
@duchess
This is what is listed on checklist, no personal bank statement. Hope this is not an issue and can I still go ahead and upload my bank statement.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Money2000: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Is Human Resource management a good course to study in UK??

Is the investment really worth it in the UK journey?

Any ideas please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Your end-game should determine this wink

Money2000:

Any ideas please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ozededes: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chief you spoke my mind

offwego:

On the flipside, this could also show an agile institution that is responsive to the present challenges prospective students are experiencing and has created a workaround which would give the best possible outcomes for both the students and the institution.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Money2000: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
bigtt76:
Your end-game should determine this wink

Haha. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
got mine today. Bio 29th
Fibonacci2021:
Has anyone who had their Biometrics done in the week of 27th of June to 1st of July received Visa or had their status on Tls contact site changed to "Application Moved to VAC"?

Please it's taking longer than usual. Any information would be appreciated.

Note that I've tracked my Applicant and decision had been made.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tessss60: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Davidandgo:

It’s most likely your network. Keep trying.

Yeah, so I finally got through that stage. I was debited but it says payment failed, now I am confused.
I don't know what to do now. Anyone pls.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gloriyah:

Invoice. If your schools doesn’t attach the invoice along with your offer, send a mail requesting for it.

Good day Ma. I have gotten the invoice from my school and uploaded it on my form A portal, as requested.

Now, the question is, am I to go to the bank to inform them I've done so or will they notice that I've uploaded the required documents?

(Actually, it was written as "Recommended for rejection" (incomplete documentation)... Then under it, I was asked to upload the required document)

Now, after uploading, I'm at a loss on what else to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No hope, serve your ban fully

Cheers.

No be me get ban. Thanks.

More cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
mufasa123:
@duchess
This is what is listed on checklist, no personal bank statement. Hope this is not an issue and can I still go ahead and upload my bank statement.
Thanks

It should have a portion that speaks to your bank statement. Are you sure you filled the application form correctly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ukboi: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Money2000:

Any ideas please
Aside from health and computer courses, HRM is still one of the best selling in UK

cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Davidandgo:

It should have a portion that speaks to your bank statement. Are you sure you filled the application form correctly?
Yes I did. When I choose Rqf 6 that portion does not show but it shows for other level.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zeeboy61: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anybody that is dependent on you should add up in your POF .That means your POF should be sufficient for 2 persons if they are dependent on you ..

Janetale:

Please house, need this ASAP, when filling visa application form, the question
'does anyone rely on you for financial support?
What should be the answer for me as the MA with 2 dependants (husband and child)
Note:pof is in my name
Should I answer' yes' or' no'.
If yes, will I need to fill the details of the two of them in the following questions on dependants or just fill for my child alone
Please anyone!!!!! Need this ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okpafe: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
drealdammy:
Hello

Is walk in allowed in Abuja at the moment ?
In Abuja, walk in is still possible. I did walk in today.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
mufasa123:

Yes I did. When I choose Rqf 6 that portion does not show but it shows for other level.

If you are going for a post graduate course, you are meant to select RFQ 7. Please change it to the correct level. It should ask for the name of your bank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vanod: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hi guys, good evening.pls any edge hill university prospect here? Just wanna know if they are requesting for POF before CAS. Anyone with information should help me please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyinkan0606: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dates are available now for Vi tls biometric appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Davidandgo:

If you are going for a post graduate course, you are meant to select RFQ 7. Please change it to the correct level. It should ask for the name of your bank.
It’s a top up programme and I have RQF 6 on my cas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.